PDA

View Full Version : How is WD Points calculated? Any ideas?

Rolinz
05-23-2014, 01:03 PM
We are not sure how it is calculated anymore. Those hitting someone higher level still a big factor?

Does having numerous people hitting the same rival diminish the possible WD points received?

Does attacking someone closer to you level yield better WD Points or much higher or not too high?

Can any Mods or Programmer give us any insight so we can plan/strategize better?

Thank you in advance.

SimplyminiMW
05-23-2014, 01:06 PM
Personally I attack those close in stats. Prefer someone higher in stats for better PAs. Level seems to be a non factor

Theblacklamp
05-23-2014, 01:15 PM
Personally I attack those close in stats. Prefer someone higher in stats for better PAs. Level seems to be a non factor

Well level plays a big part with my mini. It's level 52 and if I attack and win against someone of higher level regardless of stats I get 300+ every hit. But each could be different. You know how gree math works lol.

SimplyminiMW
05-23-2014, 01:25 PM
Well level plays a big part with my mini. It's level 52 and if I attack and win against someone of higher level regardless of stats I get 300+ every hit. But each could be different. You know how gree math works lol.

My main is only level 42, 7 tournaments ago it was all about level and the last 2 I get better points with closer in stats then hitting higher levels.

Evans
05-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Does anyone know if the total points for a PA is 5 time normall because its 4 regular attacks and one free for normal Gree math, or is it just saying that you were able to beat a higher level, higher stat person so you get more points. Just wondering cause I just got 1139 WD points from my level 49 mini by attacking a level 231 player with about 9 mill defense compared to my 7.9 mill normal attack without a PA and would like to know how the points work out.

DUSlider1
05-23-2014, 06:06 PM
I think opponents level still matters, just not as much as it used to. I honestly have no idea what weird math they are using to determine WD points. I think a players rank may factor in, like it does when you receive battle points while raiding and attacking rivals. However, there is no way to see an opponents rank during WD.

Jesse21
05-26-2014, 05:20 AM
Cj confirmed a while back that multiple hitters at the same time does not affect points