PDA

View Full Version : Status report 6 days after quitting

thundarr
05-23-2014, 06:53 AM
Well here I am 6 days after quitting. I was approached to join a few "relaxed" factions but I declined. I was approached to give away my account which I would never do. I do enjoy reading this forum and all the bickering and accusations of cheating and hacking which are amusing now that they don't impact me. I deleted the apps from my phone and tablet respectively. I am playing other games which don't entail massive spending (free or max $20/month vs 5-10X that with MW) or massive time commitments (10-15mins/day vs every 3rd weekend plus 3-4 days in between). I do have one regret and that is I should have quit a long time ago. Cheers all.:)

GoodbyeGurl
05-23-2014, 06:59 AM
Well here I am 6 days after quitting. I was approached to join a few "relaxed" factions but I declined. I was approached to give away my account which I would never do. I do enjoy reading this forum and all the bickering and accusations of cheating and hacking which are amusing now that they don't impact me. I deleted the apps from my phone and tablet respectively. I am playing other games which don't entail massive spending (free or max $20/month vs 5-10X that with MW) or massive time commitments (10-15mins/day vs every 3rd weekend plus 3-4 days in between). I do have one regret and that is I should have quit a long time ago. Cheers all.:)

What this guy said. Forum is a free read and a couple of giggles.

Game not even missed.
For every one you see I'm guessing there are 9 or 10 you don't see. We just slipped quietly away.

pb23
05-23-2014, 12:42 PM
Haha watching all of this drama unfold... I left just in time.

I dont miss this game at all. Just had to come check out the latest scuttlebutt on bans. Heard Gree finally grew a pair... well, kind of.

lemonhaze
05-23-2014, 12:45 PM
Haha watching all of this drama unfold... I left just in time.

I dont miss this game at all. Just had to come check out the latest scuttlebutt on bans. Heard Gree finally grew a pair... well, kind of.

lol we are battleing ur old team now Pb

pb23
05-23-2014, 02:09 PM
lol we are battleing ur old team now Pb

Nice. Good luck to you this war!