PDA

View Full Version : Uploading SS

Badvock
05-23-2014, 12:25 AM
Noob question here. How can I upload a photo from my iPhone to post on he forum. It's states over sized and over kB. Can't see where I can reduce those in settings.

marebear
05-23-2014, 01:17 AM
Maybe a photo hosting site can help? Flicker or photobucket?

Badvock
05-23-2014, 04:29 AM
Downloaded an app called photo resize. Seems to work.

X-BASS
05-23-2014, 07:26 AM
If you use dropbox, simply put your image on the public folder and paste the link here.

What?
05-23-2014, 07:42 AM
I've used photobucket for years. They have an apple app too. Just upload your image to the app and it will give you the forum code [img]...[img] ect. There are also settings that you can do to resize the image when uploading. I use a basic app called photoeditor to "blemish" out names. After the photo is edited it saves it in your photos folder just like your screenshots. So those steps would be take the screenshot by pressing "power+home" button. Opening the photoeditor app and removing names and other info you may want to keep out. Opening photobucket and uploading the picture by selecting it. Once it is uploaded different codes are available (direct link, email, forum), this site uses bbc or bulletin board code which is the [img] I mentioned before. You just copy and paste the entire code and magically the text will reveal your uploaded picture. Good luck!

tambour.de_ville
05-23-2014, 09:17 AM
The easiest way to post a photo, is to post it to any chat your fakeshun uses: GroupMe, Line, HipChat, Twitter, and Instagram will worl too.

Then you view it, and the link can be posted.