PDA

View Full Version : Update on Recent Glitch/ Hack Concerns

CJ54
05-22-2014, 07:13 PM
As promised last night. So here's the situation:

We were made aware of an exploit that allowed for more health regen than should be possible. This exploit required use of tools/etc. from outside the game. Investigation discovered that a very small number of accounts were using this, presumably in preparation for WD. Those accounts have been banned permanently. Any accounts that pop up in the future that *try* to use anything that would get the same results (regardless of the method used) or similar effects will be seen and banned before they have the opportunity to take advantage of it. This was not a one-time sweep, this is on-going. But there will be no impossible regeneration/ boost effects used by anyone going into this or future WDs. Period. We believe the exploit to be very recent, but are continuing to investigate the circumstances.

Regarding some of the other concerns brought up in the existing threads:

-We are working on addressing the valor units that are above what those accounts could normally have gotten without the delete/reinstall bug a few weeks ago. That is ongoing.

-We are working on removing the last few duplicate boost building cases. That is also on-going.

We ask that our players bear with us through that process, and appreciate both your patience and support. If anyone has a concern of this kind about something not covered here, PLEASE send a report to Support with the details. Thank you.

xxxfff
05-22-2014, 07:18 PM
It's nice to see the communication and focus on it. Good luck.

Mastert55!
05-22-2014, 07:24 PM
Thanks CJ. Can we also get a total number of players that have been using it?

Mcdoc
05-22-2014, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the communication :)

An easy check for energy HACKERS -

1) Run a script to flag all those accounts who have the 15% Air Boost unit from the current LTQ -

2) Check how many gold energy refills were done

there is NO WAY anyone could finish prestige mode on this LTQ without at least one whole vault of Gold

3 hours MAX to do this - and you will be able to BaN hackers and send a strong message to those of us holding on to any hope that you CAN actually root out the hackers.

Thanks again :)

ScrewThis
05-22-2014, 07:52 PM
Im grateful that something is being done about this, but I just hope your trawl is not just for 100% regen hacks. Something like, say, 13 DBJs will by my calculations give less than 100% but still a significant advantage! and there is also no way anyone can legitimately have more than 2 I believe.

For once I agree with Mastert55 -please can we know how many bans have been handed out? It would help demonstrate resolve and give the rest of us comfort.

Vercingetorix
05-22-2014, 08:00 PM
If at all possible can you sweep for factions that have been created recently that are fully maxed out on bonuses and have 15,000,000 concrete. They are being sold online. This is why we are seeing all sorts of new factions popping up. This is a problem that is less pervasive in top 50 than below the top 50, who knows how many have been sold and are being used.

mreilly
05-22-2014, 08:06 PM
It would go a long way to call out the players who got banned.. i am sure the community itself would help police their known associates and help report and weird issues to support.

mreilly
05-22-2014, 08:07 PM
If at all possible can you sweep for factions that have been created recently that are fully maxed out on bonuses and have 15,000,000 concrete. They are being sold online. This is why we are seeing all sorts of new factions popping up. This is a problem that is less pervasive in top 50 than below the top 50, who knows how many have been sold and are being used.

Ive seen some of those screen shots with 11 million concrete... fun stuff

Gen CheeBye
05-22-2014, 08:18 PM
I'd like to think that this is the beginning of a cleaner MW. I applaud you for taking the right direction with hackers CJ.

However, more pressing is the closing of all loopholes or glitches.

Agree with Mcdoc on energy glitches and rooting it out. This has to stop.

You will need to restore the confidence of gold users. They are the bread and butter of MW.

andy2
05-22-2014, 08:29 PM
Its sad it takes SUP to finally say something to get anything done around here when us common folk will say the same thing repeatedly and have all of our concerns fall upon deaf ears. Gree doesn't care.

bam bam.
05-22-2014, 09:38 PM
Its sad it takes SUP to finally say something to get anything done around here when us common folk will say the same thing repeatedly and have all of our concerns fall upon deaf ears. Gree doesn't care.

SUP hasn't DONE anything. It's the entire MW community.

CJ thanks for trying but we have heard all this b4. We need to actually c u guys doing something.

As far as I'm concerned this is jus more talk. Speak with in game actions. I'll put money back into this product when it earns my trust back.

I am a cow!
05-22-2014, 11:20 PM

1) Run a script to flag all those accounts who have the 15% Air Boost unit from the current LTQ -

there is NO WAY anyone could finish prestige mode on this LTQ without at least one whole vault of Gold

3 hours MAX to do this - and you will be able to BaN hackers and send a strong message to those of us holding on to any hope that you CAN actually root out the hackers.

Wait so their gonna catch me right? Damn knew I should have turned hax off ;)

GutterCobreh
05-23-2014, 12:06 AM
Cj and the team is trying, I think its a tough battle to win, people realize how many people are in game right? All it takes is one to expose something and pass it on, and if everyone tells one person how fast something can grow. Lots of people who say SUP, have not had a lot of contact. I think this is getting shallow now and finger pointing, yes the loopholes have been said, and if you heard about it, id be damned if you didnt try it to see if it was real. Lets take this as a step. if it took a year and it bother you that much you should of been gone a long time ago. people need to chill out, or eat their words. Why are you here? There is a fun game outside top 10

Apollo13
05-23-2014, 12:20 AM
This coming WD is going to be interesting.

tayyib
05-23-2014, 12:58 AM
You are very right , I just came here to write this but u said my words already.

Anzzi
05-23-2014, 12:59 AM
Nice to hear this CJ! Let's hope we are on our way to a more steady and fair game...

Napgar
05-23-2014, 02:42 AM
Great job, CJ !!!
Good to hear all the hackers and cheaters are dealt with and many thanks for the open and fast communication!!
Much appreciated !! Keep up the good work.
Hopefully now all the negativism, criticism and "blaming others" will stop and the Forum can return to what it used to be.
Of course, there will always be those that can't restrain themselves and keep "bombarding" you, and us, with claims that "it's too late...", "it's not good enough...", "so-and-so still does this..." and so on (it's already happening as you can see...).
I honestly believe that you and your team have the right intentions (because you realize that if you don't deal with it, the game will turn in chaos) and I'm willing to give you the time to deal with those who blatantly hack and cheat (know that it is not as easy as some claim it is...)

krabbie
05-23-2014, 02:51 AM
Hope that after a first ticket 3 months ago, this player will be aken out

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2axo3mwrsp4dzv/2014-05-23%2007.58.50.png

akindfoe
05-23-2014, 02:53 AM
Thks cj :)

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-23-2014, 03:09 AM
CJ--- can you please address the building of old LTBs? Are you guys even fixing this? I sent numerous screenshots to support showing people (some in top 10 factions) building AMRs and ACs etc. Many people have seen this. Many have sent tickets in. Since cash and iph are much more valued now... Can you please (at least) remove these buildings?

I am a cow!
05-23-2014, 03:51 AM
English please. And they have other sites that let you download movies for free chap. It's called piratebay.org

really i got to go try this out!

EDIT u lied to me ;)

mickymacirl
05-23-2014, 04:39 AM
Thanks for the update CJ.

mwfighter
05-23-2014, 05:23 AM

It's quite apparent you do not even understand what the word "hacker" even means.
I suggest dictionary.com or wikipedia...

Bamaboy54
05-23-2014, 06:52 AM
Thanks for the update CJ.

Thanks for the update? Your a$$ was one of the ones with 13 dbj's! Did you get banned?

mickymacirl
05-23-2014, 06:58 AM
Thanks for the update? Your a$$ was one of the ones with 13 dbj's! Did you get banned?

Banned? Only hackers get banned, did any of your 'mates' get banned? :P

jinxtattoo
05-23-2014, 07:11 AM
24/7 some one is crying cause some one is bigger or better boo fkn boo changes all year making handicaps for lazy people or just plain suck at strategy. Yall want so much control over a game but have none over your life, is it so addictive you can't find something more productive to want justice against. The effort and tears and blood spent over the past two days on a forum over teams that I'm sure each side has cheated, used a glitch, bought a unit when a data push came through and it was accidently unlocked. And guess what even if some how your Jesus ways kept you from any sort of nature , you were probably still in a faction which the glitch or hack was used to gain a prize. It's life and till the day you die people are gonna cheat everyday from taxes to wives to games.

So much chaos outside your front door and mw is first priority, family second (of course) but seriously. Seems like one team is upset cause they had competition coming and then ALL THE SUDDEN it's not fair. Some how yall been able to stay on top without doing a single thing wrong but it's impossible for another team to do it cause it would take cheaters to be able to rank #3???

Why not give make #3 the top winners list on down to 4000 . Just give sup1 and 2 the top 2 main prizes so they don't have to compete and complain and ruin it for the rest of us.

I don't even know a member from OSW but I love yall as a team, just over all this bullsht just shows yall know how to bring the fear, looks like the even had Obama on this one!!!

KarenWill
05-23-2014, 07:16 AM
Just saw someone with x2 extreme rescue subs which was a reward for completing the fltq Extreme situation, am I missing something or he is a hacker/glitcher or whateva he got it illegally. If yes lemme know so we can add a new name to the banned list :)

CJ54
05-23-2014, 07:38 AM
Dagnabit, you guys. Please don't talk about warez sites on the forums.

deathproof
05-23-2014, 07:43 AM
So the ios energy glitch will stay and is allowed to be used?

SimplyminiMW
05-23-2014, 07:48 AM
Dagnabit, you guys. Please don't talk about warez sites on the forums.

I know the stance y'all take on tell us what y'all did with people reported. But I feel that this situation (health regen hacking) deserves a more detailed explanation on how many guilty people. Last time I heard y'all say it didn't effect a lot of people it actually effected the majority.

Do we go into battles thinking all is well?

CJ54
05-23-2014, 08:07 AM
Thanks CJ. Can we also get a total number of players that have been using it?

I can't give an exact number, but less than 30 out of a game with tens of thousands of active accounts. It doesn't take many turds to spoil a punch bowl, though.

It's a good idea and we do something along those lines periodically, but #1 by itself is actually a 6+ hour query that has to be run when there aren't a lot of other server-intensive things going on. EDIT: Which we will do in emergency cases anyway, but it isn't something we can just do all the time.

The reason we keep playing whack-a-mole with the energy thing is because to well and truly kill it for all time no matter what people were doing, we would have to put some stuff in place that would make it so that thousands of innocent accounts would have serious trouble interfacing with the game. Which has actually happened once or twice in Modern War or Crime City and explains a couple of the "omg GREE why do you guys keep doing this" moments (the answer being "we deployed a security upgrade that snagged on something client-side").

The situation with people purchasing the out-of-store LTBs is a similar case, where we are working on a more difficult way to stop that from happening. I say "more difficult" because all of the easy ways would have potential unforseen side-effects like a couple thousands people waking up one morning to find all their legitimately purchased LTBs missing. That would not be good. A couple dozen people purchasing those when they shouldn't be able to is also unfair, and not good, but that would be measurably worse. With large-scale changes of any type, we have to weigh the potential collateral damage to the gameplay of our playerbase as a whole.

Anyway, the long and short of it is, sometimes there are no easy/simple fixes for something.

Rob TRK
05-23-2014, 08:27 AM
CJ, solve the problem with the LTBs with just releasing them again. No units so none of the benefit from the initial purchase. Let the new guys have access. Makes more raid opportunities for me if you do....

And that's probably a really simple fix....

SimplyminiMW
05-23-2014, 08:29 AM
CJ, solve the problem with the LTBs with just releasing them again. No units so none of the benefit from the initial purchase. Let the new guys have access. Makes more raid opportunities for me if you do....

Wouldn't really be Limited Time Buildings then would they.......

CJ54
05-23-2014, 08:32 AM

That is actually on the table. Reintroducing them *occasionally* for limited times (like a week or two out of the year well after they come in) is something we've been talking about over here, also just due to people begging us for a chance at some of them.

In these cases, the associated Goals would NOT be reintroduced, so every award people got for hustling those to completion during the original period would remain unique.

Rob TRK
05-23-2014, 08:38 AM
Simply. Depends in what you understand the limited building quest to be. My take the LTB quest is associated with goals and rewards. Reintroduce the buildings would not add those goals again.. Meaning those who got them in the original time achieved the limited time quest. For everyone else it's just another building and allows further raid options. That has to be good for all players... I've been in the game since the early days so it's not great shakes personally if they are or aren't released...

Thanks CJ for the response as well.

xxxfff
05-23-2014, 08:45 AM
I like that angle. First though please let us sell units back to continue uncluttering inventory :)

That is actually on the table. Reintroducing them *occasionally* for limited times (like a week or two out of the year well after they come in) is something we've been talking about over here, also just due to people begging us for a chance at some of them.

In these cases, the associated Goals would NOT be reintroduced, so every award people got for hustling those to completion during the original period would remain unique.

corey0025
05-23-2014, 08:58 AM
Love the idea of reintroducing LTB....I came to the game late and had no chance to get them. Don't mind not having the units associated with goals. Also a thought, instead of selling units, allow the capability to sort the inventory list!!! It takes forever to find a unit!

SimplyminiMW
05-23-2014, 09:04 AM
Simply. Depends in what you understand the limited building quest to be. My take the LTB quest is associated with goals and rewards. Reintroduce the buildings would not add those goals again.. Meaning those who got them in the original time achieved the limited time quest. For everyone else it's just another building and allows further raid options. That has to be good for all players... I've been in the game since the early days so it's not great shakes personally if they are or aren't released...

Thanks CJ for the response as well.

Well that's just getting into the semantics of the terminology that we use. LTB - limited time building with a LTQ, limited time quest...? Truthfully I run zero IPH on both my accounts so to have "more" buildings to raid would benefit me.

Merc_mw
05-23-2014, 10:22 AM
CJ,
Is the increase in data usage related to what you guys are doing or is it some other surprise anomaly? It is getting expensive to play unless on wifi. I have turned off MW's access to cell data and it's cut back dramatically in how I play.

If it is reduce the hack related, I may not like it but I understand it.

Thanks

CJ54
05-23-2014, 10:46 AM
CJ,
Is the increase in data usage related to what you guys are doing or is it some other surprise anomaly? It is getting expensive to play unless on wifi. I have turned off MW's access to cell data and it's cut back dramatically in how I play.

If it is reduce the hack related, I may not like it but I understand it.

Thanks

It is not, something else unintended is going on there. We're working on figuring that one out as soon as possible.

Web323
05-23-2014, 11:22 AM
Cj, what about not being able to upgrade two buildings at once right now on iOS.

Dazzj10
05-23-2014, 11:33 AM

If this does go ahead cj, can we have some sort of pre warning, so it gives low income players chance to accumulate the cash

CJ54
05-23-2014, 11:34 AM
Cj, what about not being able to upgrade two buildings at once right now on iOS.

Unrelated, that was a bug that got introduced with the 4.1 data deploy. QA is tracking that down right now.

Web323
05-23-2014, 11:35 AM
Unrelated, that was a bug that got introduced with the 4.1 data deploy. QA is tracking that down right now.

Thanks CJ ....

CJ54
05-23-2014, 11:53 AM
Actually, not clear that it is a bug, since the items checked so far are allowing the right number of upgrades when we test it... we'll keep investigating.

{Kill Joy}
05-23-2014, 11:54 AM
How about addressing all the money hacking. Concrete hacking.

lemonhaze
05-23-2014, 12:12 PM
Actually, not clear that it is a bug, since the items checked so far are allowing the right number of upgrades when we test it... we'll keep investigating.

cj u also need to work on the hackers that now have the old LEs..i sent in a ticket just yesterday of a artic mineing rig being built and a santa marta train station

CJ54
05-23-2014, 01:17 PM
cj u also need to work on the hackers that now have the old LEs..i sent in a ticket just yesterday of a artic mineing rig being built and a santa marta train station

Yeah, we were talking about that earlier in the thread.

lemonhaze
05-23-2014, 01:42 PM
Yeah, we were talking about that earlier in the thread.great thanks for the update..i must have missed the earlier thread on it

Merc_mw
05-23-2014, 01:50 PM
It is not, something else unintended is going on there. We're working on figuring that one out as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Pidgeot
05-23-2014, 02:46 PM
Good job on this CJ.

Theblacklamp
05-23-2014, 03:39 PM

I don't usually get involved in the conversations about hacks or glitches. However, I have heard the players who have the old ltb's complain that it would not be fair. I also have heard the ones who want them.
To possibly please everyone why not re release the old buildings for a limited time with a % based increase in initial cost and upgrade price, and with a % based lower output then the original.

Jesse21
05-23-2014, 04:40 PM
It's amazing how much simple answers can renew your faith in the game. Thank you

ploop
05-23-2014, 05:12 PM
CJ, Maybe have 1 day where people cant play for 24 hours so you can cleanse and delete all the hacks. And fix all the bugs :)

DFI
05-23-2014, 08:33 PM
All the top teams only have 45-55 players. Usually sup and osw poach right before war but perhaps due to the slight reduction in hackers/glitchers and general downward interest in the game, I still have not found a full 60 man team as of now.

Rolinz
05-23-2014, 10:02 PM

This is something i have been hoping for and I agree the associated goals would not be introduced to make them unique.

I hope this happens soon.

And to CJ. This has been the most informative thread I have seen from you guys and helps a lot in assuring us that you guys are working on the issues. I wish there were more threads like this from you and others from Gree Support/Developers.

And last, are you guys considering the ability to sell-off units like we can sell-off buildings? It would help to know there is hope in managing my inventory of units. Even if it was just for cash and valor units. Sell them the same rate you sell a building and maybe even exchange for valor units. Just a thought/suggestion.

superman007
05-24-2014, 12:06 AM
If you're planning to release old LTB's for limited time. May I suggest the following options to be available for veterans so that it is fair for them after spending so much of time and real $$$ to get those LTB's.
- If the Old LTB's are limited to 2 then the existing LTB upgrade level be increased from L10 to L15. This upgrade option should be applicable only for existing LTB's.
- Allow us to buy additional 1 or 2 more LTB's. This option should only be available to those who already have 2 LTB's that we're purchased during the original period.

Juggernaut
05-24-2014, 01:14 AM
Thanks CJ for the explanations. A bit earlier & you would have received lesser tickets (including mine) for all these issues.

ScrewThis
05-24-2014, 03:45 AM
If you're planning to release old LTB's for limited time. May I suggest the following options to be available for veterans so that it is fair for them after spending so much of time and real $$$ to get those LTB's.
- If the Old LTB's are limited to 2 then the existing LTB upgrade level be increased from L10 to L15. This upgrade option should be applicable only for existing LTB's.
- Allow us to buy additional 1 or 2 more LTB's. This option should only be available to those who already have 2 LTB's that we're purchased during the original period.

Here's another idea. Why not remove the cap on the upgrade level completely? Give new people a chance to buy LEs from the past but allow us to increase our maxed out LEs with no maximum. That should happen first, then old LEs can be reintroduced.

Rob TRK
05-24-2014, 05:28 AM
Those who spent the hard earnt cash have the benefit already. Units and monster IPH. I'm not sure in the value of uplifting the buildings further. What does one do with all the in game cash at a certain point? Cash units? Even Growlers will be close to the bottom of some of the inventory lists I see...

Cash in game has a finite value, surely the bigger question is when do you run out of land expansion space to fit more buildings into??

the_Enforcer_
05-24-2014, 06:24 AM
All the top teams only have 45-55 players. Usually sup and osw poach right before war but perhaps due to the slight reduction in hackers/glitchers and general downward interest in the game, I still have not found a full 60 man team as of now.

We're running a full crew of 60, as are a few of the teams we've faced so far......

Apollo13
05-25-2014, 03:59 AM
Fellow MW members doing war, be aware of the team Demolition Force. They have many hackers players among them. Most of them have items showing in their top 45 with quantity 0 on them. Is it possible to show up as ZERO quantity on inventory? If it is Zero, than they shouldn't show up as their top unit right? Already sent in tickets to GREE as well.

Amxze
05-25-2014, 04:02 AM
It could be a glitch or error showing happens to me to

Apollo13
05-25-2014, 04:47 AM
Amxze, take it which ever way, just trying to inform others what I saw.

Amxze
05-25-2014, 04:59 AM
:rolleyes:

Snaga
05-25-2014, 07:40 AM
When you press the item in their inventory the number shows how many you have of that item not theirs.

ban.glitcher
05-25-2014, 09:28 AM
hi all,

i'm a new forum user, and i love the Gree's action to ban hackers !!!

i'm waiting this day since many months ago

sorry for my english ...

I can't open a new threath to post a lot of screenshoots of glitchers/hackers, so if somebody can open one for me ... big thanks my gamer friends

SUP now?
05-25-2014, 12:45 PM
AWWWW only one SUP faction this war? Not even enough members left to keep both factions going! That tells you how full of hackers the top factions are. Looks like CJ couldnt even protect your hackers this time. So much for having CJ in your "back pocket" as you say. LOL finally gree gets something right. Now its only time before they ban the rest.

Rob TRK
05-25-2014, 02:11 PM
Well with the new version you can now see what the teams in the leader table are composed of...
Tap on Only Sup Wins (How ironic) and you get a list of 60/60 players.. Sadly all 60 have lost all personal identity...
Old School Warriors (OSW 1 or 2?) have 52/60 listed.. Three players have a personal identity.

Interesting information.. The top 2 players (one Warrior and one SUP would individually make top 25...

This is taken from IOS machine.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-25-2014, 03:14 PM
Well with the new version you can now see what the teams in the leader table are composed of...
Tap on Only Sup Wins (How ironic) and you get a list of 60/60 players.. Sadly all 60 have lost all personal identity...
Old School Warriors (OSW 1 or 2?) have 52/60 listed.. Three players have a personal identity.

Interesting information.. The top 2 players (one Warrior and one SUP would individually make top 25...

Sweet... Good lookin' out. Didn't realize the leaderboard was tapable

DFI
05-25-2014, 03:41 PM

Who knows the real membership of only sup wins. At the start they were not full. And sup1? Interesting enough, I think they have a few less than at the start. Have no idea if some leaked into only sup wins. Got to wonder what osw is thinking.

Doc Rumpies
05-25-2014, 05:58 PM
I really hope you guys come up with a better solution to the LTB thing than letting people building them now keep them or reintroducing them. However, please take Your time and do it in success a way that legit players don't lose their buildings haha. The best LTB's didn't even have goals, so saying they won't get the units if they are rereleased is meaningless. The only way they should be reintroduced is if the people who already have two get to build two more additional ones, and new people only be able to build two total.

I'm glad to see that you guys are actually addressing the other issues and I like the communication in this thread.

Nightandday
05-25-2014, 09:35 PM
Who knows the real membership of only sup wins. At the start they were not full. And sup1? Interesting enough, I think they have a few less than at the start. Have no idea if some leaked into only sup wins. Got to wonder what osw is thinking.

Yes CJ, I, like many I would like to know the answer to that question!!!

ONLY SUP WINS, did indeed have LESS THAN, did have way less than the 60 players that they now have, so.

A. How is it possible to add players during a war
B. And clearly their score shot up VERY quickly, so their WD totals must have come with them

Hardly fare...

ban.glitcher
05-26-2014, 01:50 AM
hi, this ppl is a hacker, ban directly !!!

and he is in a top 10 faction ... very nice and simply to win when you hack :mad:

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/722369greg1.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=722369greg1.jpg)

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/362300greg2.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=362300greg2.jpg)

his top 10 team :
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/73385320140525181335.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=73385320140525181335.jpg)

the_Enforcer_
05-26-2014, 04:56 AM
Yes CJ, I, like many I would like to know the answer to that question!!!

ONLY SUP WINS, did indeed have LESS THAN, did have way less than the 60 players that they now have, so.

A. How is it possible to add players during a war
B. And clearly their score shot up VERY quickly, so their WD totals must have come with them

Hardly fare...

If you are not in a faction when WD begins, u are able to join a new faction, if you leave a faction once WD begins, you are unable to join anywhere else until the end, same principles as FA event.

Come and get some
05-26-2014, 10:30 AM
Nothing in those 3 ss proves hacking? What unit are implying he hacked??

and he is in a top 10 faction ... very nice and simply to win when you hack :mad:

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/722369greg1.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=722369greg1.jpg)

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/362300greg2.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=362300greg2.jpg)

his top 10 team :
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/73385320140525181335.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=73385320140525181335.jpg)

Come and get some
05-26-2014, 10:37 AM
I know the hacked units in question, the deadly bridge jumpers, had been around for over 18 months so it's really shady that gree only took care of those hackers once SUP cried foul. I wonder if they suffered bans as well. I know personally from seeing a certain sup1 players accts, he has posted on this forum 1-2 times, and has over 2012 posts, MM, has 13 dbj in his main sup1 acct. Can we be assured MM acct has been banned as well.

Feel free to email me for ss of his 13 dbj.
magicrules_intexas@yahoo.com

I just saw and read that OSW was targeted by sup bc they got scared. I'm anxious to see if what rumors I heard about gree favoring sup are true or not. If MM acct is banned I would assume other sup accts were banned as well so all is good, but if MM acct is still there than gree PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT WHO THEY ANSWER TO AND ITS NOT THE MW COMMUNITY BUT ONE TEAM, SUP1.

Ricklawyoda
05-26-2014, 12:03 PM

I for one have written multiple concerns multiple times only to receive if replied to at all with a form letter reply with no answers to my concerns but when a team member of a clearly hacking faction asks they get replies. I have been told that many members of that faction have been banned and I'm thrilled to see that happen but for this long time MW player and a large gold buyer I find this effort way past due and feel that the country wars fought so far should be scrapped and redone

xXSAVAGEXx-
05-26-2014, 05:39 PM
This thread has entertained me more than anyone could imagine. Thanks for a good night guys. Heh.

AlexFoo
05-26-2014, 05:46 PM

his top 10 team :

please let me know

a) what he's done to hack

and

b) who are you with? typical you hide behind greyed out screen shots and a BS forum name.

there is NOTHING in that profile that shows any sort of hack. None.

You should really be careful just claiming things about factions and people when they are 100% untrue.

lemonhaze
05-26-2014, 05:46 PM

his top 10 team :

what are u saying he hacked here? i dont see anything that is in question of these screenshots u provided? since u like to post the top 45 why dont u uncover urs and let us see whats up

GrimAmoeba
05-26-2014, 05:47 PM
lemon haze cheats, he hacked my bank account and put money in it. Gree stop him

chinton00
05-26-2014, 05:54 PM
To accuse someone of cheating and then posting screen shots that shows nothing close? Did he mean to say, whoo hoo I beat one of them? Did he really post 3 members from VFF legends? What a tool!

Greg76
05-26-2014, 07:31 PM
Hello everyone. I am GREG, ban glitcher has posted screenshots of my profile and accused me of being a hacker, because i finish ltqs and fltqs???? Are you seriouse? I have been in top 10 or top 25 for months and yes i finish all those events just like most players at my level.

Shred
05-26-2014, 07:41 PM
Hello everyone. I am GREG, ban glitcher has posted screenshots of my profile and accused me of being a hacker, because i finish ltqs and fltqs???? Are you seriouse? I have been in top 10 or top 25 for months and yes i finish all those events just like most players at my level.

Stats are pretty weak dude. Top10 or 25 for months and finish all ltqs. I have never finished one and my stats almost double yours. If I were you, I wouldn't be bragging on that. But I do agree with you. Your not a hacker.

DFI
05-26-2014, 10:12 PM
Stats are pretty weak dude. Top10 or 25 for months and finish all ltqs. I have never finished one and my stats almost double yours. If I were you, I wouldn't be bragging on that. But I do agree with you. Your not a hacker.

What's up with this forum? You could have simply said the stats look legit. And thanks for your whopping ten other posts. Drink a beer and go for a swim.

lemonhaze
05-26-2014, 10:16 PM
What's up with this forum? You could have simply said the stats look legit. And thanks for your whopping ten other posts. Drink a beer and go for a swim.

very well said..its just full of haters and people that like to degrade others..the ones that do that are usally the ones that have been rejected and bullied in their own communitys so they must come on here to do it to others behind the screen

Sirius
05-26-2014, 10:17 PM
Alright folks,

Going to lock this for now and if CJ wants to reopen it's up to him. Folks please not the forum rules.