PDA

View Full Version : How many Banned?

Badvock
05-22-2014, 01:31 AM
So, how many people do we know have actually been banned. Don't care from which factions but overall numbers? Gree is finally cleaning house and I wonder how much room will available.

Gen CheeBye
05-22-2014, 01:37 AM
Don't think gree will disclose the figure but I'm curious to know as well.

Hopefully my ass won't get too bruised this WD.

Mastert55!
05-22-2014, 01:38 AM
I have heard over 50 so far, but just a rumour from a chat room im in somewhere. also non from sup!!!

heatnet
05-22-2014, 01:51 AM
I have heard over 50 so far, but just a rumour from a chat room im in somewhere. also non from sup!!!

Players from SUP will never get ban.
They are in this together with SUP.
They are afraid of being detroned from the top spot this coming greece.

Gen CheeBye
05-22-2014, 01:51 AM

I also heard many from SUP rushed into retirement this month. I wonder...(not implying anything here).

heatnet
05-22-2014, 01:53 AM
I also heard many from SUP rushed into retirement this month. I wonder...(not implying anything here).

That is because they are afraid of losing the top spot to OSW this war.

That is why SUP 1 Merge with SUP 2.

SUP are Gree and Gree are SUP.

DD Nasty
05-22-2014, 02:00 AM
Just ban all of SUP the End.

Shrinko
05-22-2014, 02:02 AM
Oh yeah, gree is really good at banning people. Instead of fixing the glitches and working on the game, they sure like to run around and ban people. Why fix anything? Just ban everyone and there wouldn't be a need to work on the game. Let's get upset with the people and throw around 12 hour warnings instead of doing proper QA and product development. Let's be rude with players. Let's yell at players. Let's ban players.

Amxze
05-22-2014, 02:08 AM
Another bass Sup thread. Who you should really be worried about is OSW

Gen CheeBye
05-22-2014, 02:31 AM
Gree needs to get rid of cheaters and bring the fun factor back into the game (includes fixing glitches).

This product sells itself. Just get it to work properly ffs.

Amxze
05-22-2014, 02:57 AM
Gree needs to get rid of cheaters and bring the fun factor back into the game (includes fixing glitches).

Couldn't have said it better

Mastert55!
05-22-2014, 03:01 AM
All you guys and your silly SUP conspiracy's.
Gen CheeBye, thats exactly what we need.

DD Nasty
05-22-2014, 03:08 AM

Just wondering did anyone in any of the SUP factions get banned?

Mastert55!
05-22-2014, 03:47 AM
Just wondering did anyone in any of the SUP factions get banned?

None from SUP1 or SUP2 to my knowledge.
How about OSW? I hear that they need to start recruiting again.

Amxze
05-22-2014, 03:57 AM

Hahahahahahaha

KarenWill
05-22-2014, 03:57 AM

No one is left in OSW to recruit :)

Amxze
05-22-2014, 03:58 AM
No one is left in OSW to recruit :)
Have Fun all OSW in RL were u can't hack that

Speed ump
05-22-2014, 04:56 AM
Shrinko, banning cheaters is fixing the game. Probably one of the biggest fixes they could do. The most recent ltq FLTQ I finished on all three of my games. I did not get the wrapper units, as no one did at first due to a glitch. I sent in a ticket, and was informed that I finished on one, 21/25 on another, and 9/25 on the last. The top two games I do at the same time, and they are on the same level each step of the way. They were both done at the same time, then I did the last game. I have never run I to that before, but one of our officers mentioned that that told him he did not finish the boss in one event. He got tired of arguing with them. As much as this annoys me, I'll take getting rid of the cheaters over that nay day. I'll just not participate in any more ltq events, at least with gold. I don't need all the boosts anyways and frees up more time for me.

Vegaman
05-22-2014, 05:02 AM
Just can't get my head around the SUP hate. To all the SUP players who came and helped are lil faction get the raid boss finished THANKS...
You chatted to us, you were all normal working guys n gals who spend a lot, and care about the game.

Just because you are extremely well organised and very strong, others are jealous and preach hate..

Its pathetic and does the game no good..

Whats that tapping i hear..... Keyboards as here come the Trolls and haters.

Amxze
05-22-2014, 05:08 AM
Shrinko, banning cheaters is fixing the game. Probably one of the biggest fixes they could do. The most recent ltq FLTQ I finished on all three of my games. I did not get the wrapper units, as no one did at first due to a glitch. I sent in a ticket, and was informed that I finished on one, 21/25 on another, and 9/25 on the last. The top two games I do at the same time, and they are on the same level each step of the way. They were both done at the same time, then I did the last game. I have never run I to that before, but one of our officers mentioned that that told him he did not finish the boss in one event. He got tired of arguing with them. As much as this annoys me, I'll take getting rid of the cheaters over that nay day. I'll just not participate in any more ltq events, at least with gold. I don't need all the boosts anyways and frees up more time for me.

I had the same problem I got to 14/25 and got know rewards what so ever I really don't use a lot of gold but got a little and it didn't reward me

Napgar
05-22-2014, 05:38 AM
Just because you are extremely well organised and very strong, others are jealous and preach hate..

Thanks, Vegaman - at least someone with common sense and some words of truth in all these "drama", "conspiracy" and "SUP bashing" threads.

AlexFoo
05-22-2014, 05:40 AM

have been with SUP all of 2-3 weeks I guess you're the expert.

btw, you're new to the game right? master gave you his account? oh yeah right. hahaha.

AlexFoo
05-22-2014, 05:41 AM

completely agree, regardless of level/faction, just get them gone.

MoD
05-22-2014, 05:44 AM
hey, alex! doing fine? got your popcorn at hand?

Mastert55!
05-22-2014, 05:46 AM
have been with SUP all of 2-3 weeks I guess you're the expert.

btw, you're new to the game right? master gave you his account? oh yeah right. hahaha.

well then, I see somebody drank a cup of A hole coffee this morning. And no, I have just been to the other side of the fence where I chat with the guys.

thundarr
05-22-2014, 05:48 AM

This product USED to sell itself before they shut out new players with the stat hyperinflation. It will never work properly because they are always changing things to squeeze more money out of the remaining players. Normally a game works well and incremental changes are made to improve game play. With MW tweaks are made with the bottom line in mind and game play is secondary.

Thumpr
05-22-2014, 05:49 AM
Forgive my ignorance, but why are people being banned (or not)? I've read reference to cheating...but I haven't seen anything from the mods confirming anything. Just curious.

MoD
05-22-2014, 06:01 AM
@Thumpr:

Cheats/glitches: some players use these, like the airplane mode, the LE set glitch (FA), the valor unit glitch. For the latter 2 players got their units (that they have illegitimately accumulated) taken away but they have not been banned. As GREE stated these were bugs/glitches on GREE's side.

Hacks: players use programs that make them get unlimited Gold or a very short Health regen time, use programs to get multiple boost or money buildings, use programs to get old LE Buildings, ... These players (if reported and found) will be banned from the game.

Badvock
05-22-2014, 06:22 AM
@Thumpr:

Hacks: players use programs that make them get unlimited Gold or a very short Health regen time, use programs to get multiple boost or money buildings, use programs to get old LE Buildings, ... These players (if reported and found) will be banned from the game.

Let's get this one out in the open. Obtaining the LE buildings was not a hack. All that was required was to load an older version of MW and they became available to build. No hacking or modifying of files. This, like the energy glitch must have been around for quite some time and kept quiet until too many people started to catch on.

Hooligany
05-22-2014, 06:29 AM

Proud to declare that for sure uh?
It sounds just like a group of robbers yelling no authority caught us. Lol

Gen CheeBye
05-22-2014, 06:34 AM
This product USED to sell itself before they shut out new players with the stat hyperinflation. It will never work properly because they are always changing things to squeeze more money out of the remaining players. Normally a game works well and incremental changes are made to improve game play. With MW tweaks are made with the bottom line in mind and game play is secondary.

I can only hope gree will come to their senses. Make the game playable on all levels and the customers will return. And will be more willing to spend.

Hooligany
05-22-2014, 06:40 AM
The game will crush down in no time being managed n controlled by the same team that do not bother .
What improvements did we see? None
Every single event seems to have errors or glitches. Problems that they do not want to help resolve a ticket are always sent to a developer but never returns.

MoD
05-22-2014, 06:55 AM
Let's get this one out in the open. Obtaining the LE buildings was not a hack. All that was required was to load an older version of MW and they became available to build. No hacking or modifying of files. This, like the energy glitch must have been around for quite some time and kept quiet until too many people started to catch on.

That is right Badvock. But there is also the possibility to get LE Buildings by hack. I referred to that.

Badvock
05-22-2014, 07:01 AM
That is right Badvock. But there is also the possibility to get LE Buildings by hack. I referred to that.

Sorry, my misunderstanding.

Sundown
05-22-2014, 07:05 AM
In order to fix the problem the glitches need to be closed. Banning accounts is only a temporary solution as they will be replaced by another account in the future.

Hopefully this discussion doesn't only pertain to the top 10 factions where it may be easier to monitor a small amount of accounts than fix the problem.

rushabhc
05-22-2014, 07:06 AM
just remember frnds,
if u were in place if SUP and were able to come first by hacking or by glitches and will be getting high stat prices with lots if bonuses, then what u all have done???
u all will to be hacking the game for rewards........ at that place u all were to be greedy for rewards......
so dont blame others

rushabhc
05-22-2014, 07:08 AM
just remember frnds,
if u were in place if SUP and were able to come first by hacking or by glitches and will be getting high stat prices with lots if bonuses, then what u all have done???
u all will to be hacking the game for rewards........ at that place u all were to be greedy for rewards......
so dont blame others
the main problem is GREE who doesnt do anything for the game..... why cant gree makes a strong security???

HGF69
05-22-2014, 08:15 AM
What did they get banned for?

Ryans67
05-22-2014, 09:54 AM
Not enough.

My issue, and that this applies to every legit player who actually pays for their gold..... We used real money to gain the points and the subsequent placement. When a team has one of these players with 99% regen, they can score 1-2m for free. So now the legit teams need to make up those points to finish the teams goals. Last WD it took me 15 vaults for 1m points. Do you think Gree will compensate all of us that gold? Highly doubt it. Is it troublesome that it took 6 months of hard investigative work to find out what OSW was doing, when Gree could have caught these guys with a day's worth of programming?

Bottom line is the hackers artificially inflate the scoring, and drive revenue. Gree owes their customers a duty to protect the integrity of their game and the purchases of their players. This will never happen. Instead, many of us will just stop spending. You won't see me with first place prizes anymore. May never happen again. The company is too corrupt to ever regain my trust.

-PIRATE PILLAGER

Amxze
05-22-2014, 09:58 AM
Any update on how many have been banned so far

CJ54
05-22-2014, 09:58 AM
Hey guys, we're working on some related things over here, will have a forum post up a bit later.

Doctor F
05-22-2014, 10:05 AM
Hey CJ is it possible for Gree or Apple/Google to shutdown the third party hacking sites?

Shrinko
05-22-2014, 10:30 AM
I had the same problem I got to 14/25 and got know rewards what so ever I really don't use a lot of gold but got a little and it didn't reward me

That's the real problem. I don't care if the whole SUP or even everyone in top 10 factions cheats. I really don't care. But I do care about constant glitches, scheduling problems, when events don't run as planned, when people don't get rewards they earned, simple things that could've been handle with good QA, and on and on and on. Gree people need to look at themselves and get their act together. Take care of cheaters when they are reported. Don't go off on players. Stop being rude with players. Clean out your own house before threatening players. Stop with threats and bans and start working on the game. Fire a few people at gree first. I can think of 1 who should've been fired a long time ago.

Shrinko
05-22-2014, 10:36 AM
Not enough.

My issue, and that this applies to every legit player who actually pays for their gold..... We used real money to gain the points and the subsequent placement. When a team has one of these players with 99% regen, they can score 1-2m for free. So now the legit teams need to make up those points to finish the teams goals. Last WD it took me 15 vaults for 1m points. Do you think Gree will compensate all of us that gold? Highly doubt it. Is it troublesome that it took 6 months of hard investigative work to find out what OSW was doing, when Gree could have caught these guys with a day's worth of programming?

Bottom line is the hackers artificially inflate the scoring, and drive revenue. Gree owes their customers a duty to protect the integrity of their game and the purchases of their players. This will never happen. Instead, many of us will just stop spending. You won't see me with first place prizes anymore. May never happen again. The company is too corrupt to ever regain my trust.

-PIRATE PILLAGER

Amen! Please please please stop spending and stop buying the freaking gold. The high spenders are really doing all of us a disservice. As long as you are spending big and gree is making a lot of money, gree will not improve the game for all of us. Why would they fix anything if you keep paying them big bucks?

Doctor F
05-22-2014, 10:46 AM
That's the real problem. I don't care if the whole SUP or even everyone in top 10 factions cheats. I really don't care. But I do care about constant glitches, scheduling problems, when events don't run as planned, when people don't get rewards they earned, simple things that could've been handle with good QA, and on and on and on. Gree people need to look at themselves and get their act together. Take care of cheaters when they are reported. Don't go off on players. Stop being rude with players. Clean out your own house before threatening players. Stop with threats and bans and start working on the game. Fire a few people at gree first. I can think of 1 who should've been fired a long time ago.

Those are separate issues that correctly should be addressed. But I do care who's been cheating, these guys are having multiple faction shells maxed out with low IPH players. That's not fair to people like me that have worked hard and honestly on building bases up. It also sucks getting raided by people that have double your stats and 1/6th your IPH. I've got close to 3000 Growlers and have been raided by people with double my stats and $15m IPH. Once again I agree with you on Gree's customer support needs a rampant overhaul, I've had a support ticket in with them since the Raid Boss a month ago when they gave the wrong end date and I foolishly believed them and bought a vault+ trying to get all the individual goals not knowing I had another 24 hours left. I think it's crap that Gree can't be responsible for their own mistakes.

Yo Salty
05-22-2014, 10:57 AM

Mr Speed Ump, I do agree that banning cheaters helps fix the game. I have been around for over 2 years and you a little longer. How many cheaters have been banned since you've been here? How many glitches have been found since you've been here? How many broken down events have you played through? I hope you see where I'm going with this. How many other games have you played that had this many problems that weren't made by Gree? I don't know of any other games from other companies that had this many problems in a short period. If Gree really wants to fix something, they should learn from their mistakes.

Sadistic.
05-22-2014, 10:59 AM
Not enough.

-PIRATE PILLAGER

Never a truer quote has been placed on this forum.. Hence my spending stopped months ago.. Good luck to you all if you continue to revenue this game.

Yo Salty
05-22-2014, 11:03 AM
Hey CJ is it possible for Gree or Apple/Google to shutdown the third party hacking sites?

The only thing Apple and Google can do is remove those hacking apps from their store. Those apps can be found elsewhere.

Tealeaf65
05-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Just can't get my head around the SUP hate. To all the SUP players who came and helped are lil faction get the raid boss finished THANKS...
You chatted to us, you were all normal working guys n gals who spend a lot, and care about the game.

SUP wonder why people have a go at them, but they feel it's ok to slag off OSW.
People in glass houses..............

tayyib
05-22-2014, 11:45 AM
SUP trying OSW guys banned but SUP hackers still allowed to play. GREE if you aren't sure who to ban go to this page. https://mobile.twitter.com/SupRevealed

lemonhaze
05-22-2014, 11:50 AM
Mr Speed Ump, I do agree that banning cheaters helps fix the game. I have been around for over 2 years and you a little longer. How many cheaters have been banned since you've been here? How many glitches have been found since you've been here? How many broken down events have you played through? I hope you see where I'm going with this. How many other games have you played that had this many problems that weren't made by Gree? I don't know of any other games from other companies that had this many problems in a short period. If Gree really wants to fix something, they should learn from their mistakes.
if they was banning players to fix the game then speed ump should been banned to bc he has 3 of those 600k valor units that hes no where close to that rank..they arent fixing the game they are just bannning a few that speed and his cronies dont like

Genen
05-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Shrinko I assume from your statements you are low or no gold player. But you still playing and asking to fix glitches etc. So let me explain to you why you should care about cheaters and hackers and all this "OSW / SUP" thing.
GREE is the company who exists to make a profit. MW I would assume one of their most popular and mostly used products. So to make a profit, pay salaries to their developers, web designers, lawyers, costumer reps they have to earn money. They are earning money by people buying in game currency gold or cash. If you are a free player your worth to the GREE's bottom line is 0. Actually I would say net loss since they have to have pay people to respond on your tickets or provide other however unsatisfactory services. So in order for the game to exist somebody has to buy gold and subsidize free players like you. And when people from sup who are spending huge sums of money getting screwed by hackers and having enough of it and saying no more you should care. Because if we are and other pay costumers will stop spending the only people who will left will be free players and hacks. And how long do you thing before this shop will get closed?

Maz
05-22-2014, 12:05 PM
if they was banning players to fix the game then speed ump should been banned to bc he has 3 of those 600k valor units that hes no where close to that rank..they arent fixing the game they are just bannning a few that speed and his cronies dont like

As stated by cj,

A more serious version of my original post: We don't ban people based on consensus of the forums. If we did, everyone in every one of the top 10 guilds would be banned because of the way the court of public opinion goes on here. We didn't ban anyone for the LE/FA glitch, even though some people were asking us to, because that was on us and anyone could do it if they knew about it. We also didn't ban anyone for the valor glitch recently because, again, that was a screwup on our part and we may yet remove those (we would have already, but tracking valor unit purchases and avoiding the false positives is a lot harder). It's also worth noting that in both of those cases, the people who exploited those glitches reported the glitch to us and asked for them to be removed.

Post can be found here

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?91992-Why-aren-t-sup-players-being-banned

Gree sided the valor glitch and le set glitch were on their side and to blame, also being open to everyone , was not a adv or disadvantage to anyone, thus no ban on those issues alone

sirdirty11
05-22-2014, 12:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjsQN3QCEAAR4fL.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bmb1yRWIYAAbVdK.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiXRg0PIQAEtx6K.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bi3b-6lIQAARmar.jpg

My favorite is the first one. Wasn't Gene just in here talking about clean SUP... I mean, I can alter a photo NP in photoshop, but this is pretty cool. And theres really nothing CJ can do about talk outside the game, but nevertheless intriguing.

Shrinko
05-22-2014, 12:20 PM
Shrinko I assume from your statements you are low or no gold player. But you still playing and asking to fix glitches etc. So let me explain to you why you should care about cheaters and hackers and all this "OSW / SUP" thing.
GREE is the company who exists to make a profit. MW I would assume one of their most popular and mostly used products. So to make a profit, pay salaries to their developers, web designers, lawyers, costumer reps they have to earn money. They are earning money by people buying in game currency gold or cash. If you are a free player your worth to the GREE's bottom line is 0. Actually I would say net loss since they have to have pay people to respond on your tickets or provide other however unsatisfactory services. So in order for the game to exist somebody has to buy gold and subsidize free players like you. And when people from sup who are spending huge sums of money getting screwed by hackers and having enough of it and saying no more you should care. Because if we are and other pay costumers will stop spending the only people who will left will be free players and hacks. And how long do you thing before this shop will get closed?

I'm not completely free user but that's not the issue. Gree's whole business model is messed up. They are looking at top factions for their income and that's stupid. A lot more people would've been buying gold if the goals were more manageable. Many people would've been spending $10-$20-$50 per month if it made sense. However, gree changed the game where you either have to spend hundreds if not thousands every months in order to get the end prizes.

The top factions is the real problem. You guys keep feeding the lazy monster. If you didn't spend all that money, the game wouldn't have gotten to the point where it is now. Gree people feel that no matter how bad their work is you guys are gonna keep paying to stay on top. STOP! Please stop feeding the monster. Let the game deflate and let gree wake up and smell the coffee.

You don't get it. We can't enjoy the game because of you.

MAD NUGGETT
05-22-2014, 12:30 PM
I'm not completely free user but that's not the issue. Gree's whole business model is messed up. They are looking at top factions for their income and that's stupid. A lot more people would've been buying gold if the goals were more manageable. Many people would've been spending $10-$20-$50 per month if it made sense. However, gree changed the game where you either have to spend hundreds if not thousands every months in order to get the end prizes.

The top factions is the real problem. You guys keep feeding the lazy monster. If you didn't spend all that money, the game wouldn't have gotten to the point where it is now. Gree people feel that no matter how bad their work is you guys are gonna keep paying to stay on top. STOP! Please stop feeding the monster. Let the game deflate and let gree wake up and smell the coffee.

You don't get it. We can't enjoy the game because of you.

Hehe, 10-20-50 per month. Yes yes yes, this is the demo they are after.

GordMWdominate
05-22-2014, 12:34 PM

Amen Vegaman!!

MAD NUGGETT
05-22-2014, 12:46 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjsQN3QCEAAR4fL.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bmb1yRWIYAAbVdK.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bmb1VhlIEAA0Uth.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiXRg0PIQAEtx6K.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bi3b-6lIQAARmar.jpg

Are you a secret ops agent?

ScrewThis
05-22-2014, 12:48 PM
And when people from sup who are spending huge sums of money getting screwed by hackers and having enough of it and saying no more you should care. Because if we are and other pay costumers will stop spending the only people who will left will be free players and hacks. And how long do you thing before this shop will get closed?

Just to be crystal clear, since you come across as a spokesperson for SUP, can you confirm that there is no single hacker in SUP at this moment? Or will you accuse me of being a 'penguin' (I am not in OSW) or somehow not answer what is a very simple yes/no question? To be clear, I'm not accusing SUP of anything, I don't know SUP people but I would like to know if SUP is whiter than white, since you guys keep blazing about your hate for hackers all over the forum.

MAD NUGGETT
05-22-2014, 12:54 PM
Just to be crystal clear, since you come across as a spokesperson for SUP, can you confirm that there is no single hacker in SUP at this moment? Or will you accuse me of being a 'penguin' (I am not in OSW) or somehow not answer what is a very simple yes/no question? To be clear, I'm not accusing SUP of anything, I don't know SUP people but I would like to know if SUP is whiter than white, since you guys keep blazing about your hate for hackers all over the forum.

Why are you accusing SUP of everything bro

{Kill Joy}
05-22-2014, 12:58 PM
No. Eso sería muy divertido. Simplemente disfrutar de navegar por twitter. Encontrado estos, y quería compartir. Espero que esto no está mal. Pensé foros eran para compartir

No, That would be fun though. I just like to browse twitter. Found these and wanted to share. Isn't that what a forum is for? sharing.

Are you a secret ops agent?

Tealeaf65
05-22-2014, 01:03 PM

Why are SUP members accusing OSW of everything bro? It goes both ways

ScrewThis
05-22-2014, 01:04 PM

I'm not mate. I asked a question.

To be honest I don't care if anyone answers or not. I'm tired of hearing who is better, SUP or OSW, who is harbouring hackers (I suspect both but what do I know), who is treading on who's delicate feelings, who spends more, who means more to Gree, who champions the cause of us mere mortals, yadda yadda yadda.

Neither faction deserves our respect, not that they crave it probably. You think you guys keep this boat afloat? Think again. Factions 4-17 combine to spend the same as you during any WD event. There are thousands of spenders outside the top 3 Infight Club. Your combined spending is, despite what you think, small in comparison to overall spend on the game.

None of us care about your stupid fighting. If we didn't know any better we might be forgiven for thinking you're in this together to increase spending for Gree. They're the only winners here. You guys are just whiners.

Doctor F
05-22-2014, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by CJ54
A more serious version of my original post: We don't ban people based on consensus of the forums. If we did, everyone in every one of the top 10 guilds would be banned because of the way the court of public opinion goes on here. We didn't ban anyone for the LE/FA glitch, even though some people were asking us to, because that was on us and anyone could do it if they knew about it. We also didn't ban anyone for the valor glitch recently because, again, that was a screwup on our part and we may yet remove those (we would have already, but tracking valor unit purchases and avoiding the false positives is a lot harder). It's also worth noting that in both of those cases, the people who exploited those glitches reported the glitch to us and asked for them to be removed.

First I don't hack..but now you've opened the door. Which hacks are going to be acceptable? Will you be telling us which hacking methods won't get you banned in the future? You aren't going to ban them for the FA hack? Will you refund my money spent on buying cash vaults to buy units??? What do you have to say to me CJ???

MAD NUGGETT
05-22-2014, 01:18 PM
Why are SUP members accusing OSW of everything bro? It goes both ways

Well, it is my understanding that sup is not accusing anybody of anything but rather have solid proof of health regen hacking done by individual. From what I can tell from CJ s posts is that they are currently removing them. So it's really not a two way street. One team is simply making accusations and the other produces. There is a difference I think

MAD NUGGETT
05-22-2014, 01:19 PM

First I don't hack..but now you've opened the door. Which hacks are going to be acceptable? Will you be telling us which hacking methods won't get you banned in the future? You aren't going to ban them for the FA hack? Will you refund my money spent on buying cash vaults to buy units??? What do you have to say to me CJ???

You can't hack, if you could have- you would have. The end,

Doctor F
05-22-2014, 01:20 PM
Hey I don't care who's team anyone is on Das Boot!!!

Doctor F
05-22-2014, 01:21 PM
I'm not getting in a spitting war with you Mad Nuggett...but you don't know who the hell I am so don't make stupid claims

MAD NUGGETT
05-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Correct, I don't know who you are. What I do know is your feedback to CJ is ridiculous.

ScrewThis
05-22-2014, 01:26 PM
Well, it is my understanding that sup is not accusing anybody of anything but rather have solid proof of health regen hacking done by individual. From what I can tell from CJ s posts is that they are currently removing them. So it's really not a two way street. One team is simply making accusations and the other produces. There is a difference I think

So what do you say to the images that KillJoy posted? Proof? Are those individuals still in SUP? Yes/no will do.

Doctor F
05-22-2014, 01:29 PM
Never argue with an ignorant person because people might not know the difference...enough talking to you Mad Nuggett

Silver Boulder
05-22-2014, 01:30 PM

Have you seriously been purchasing vaults of cash? (Currently priced at $100 for 1.5 mil) or was it just a theoretical question?

Doctor F
05-22-2014, 01:31 PM
The cash vaults are based on your IPH my cash vault currently is about $10b

Silver Boulder
05-22-2014, 01:34 PM
Thank goodness for that i thought people had lost the plot there

MAD NUGGETT
05-22-2014, 01:37 PM
So what do you say to the images that KillJoy posted? Proof? Are those individuals still in SUP? Yes/no will do.

I say they are old news and been beat with a dead horse. If those are real, they will be removed as CJ has stated. But they are not so it doesn't matter.

Doctor F
05-22-2014, 01:43 PM
So what I'm hearing is take advantage of any exploits or glitches and the worst that will happen is they will take the units away..that's good to know since I've worked my ass off on my game and didn't want to risk losing it..but it's good to know they will only take the units away...

MAD NUGGETT
05-22-2014, 01:44 PM
Never argue with an ignorant person because people might not know the difference...enough talking to you Mad Nuggett

You are done talking to me but yet you are talking to me. Weird? CJ is clearly stating that one group of players "hacked" their game by adding units and boosts. This requires code manipulation and know how to deceive the servers. The other group is using game limitations to exploit loopholes. Because this can be done unknowingly by the user he will not ban them, only take back the units and refund followed by a patch.

Your comments are ignorant

Doctor F
05-22-2014, 01:50 PM
Fine I'll talk to you..please explain how people 'unknowingly' exploited the LE sets and used them in FA?

Shrinko
05-22-2014, 02:01 PM
Hey, the next time someone finds a nice glitch I could use, pm me.

Enough already. This is a waste of time. Top factions will continue to pay big $$ because they are trying to compensate for one thing or another, and gree will continue to do a bare minimum because they get paid for doing nothing.

Greeny1
05-22-2014, 02:07 PM
We all know it's about SUP getting scared of losing top spot, all their games are safe as covered in the rules set out by Gree. If they truly wanted to clean house then all the games that have been purchased in SUP would lose them players, and we all know of those who have not been removed by Gree who are still in SUP. And the ability of certain players to do what they want with people's games........Let's see how this WD pans out. If all of OSW are cheats then we will see SUP 1 & 2 in their usual place and OSW will not be in sight.........

Genen
05-22-2014, 02:12 PM
Well for beginners let's establish rules of of engagement.
1. I do not owe you any answer. Not yes or nor or may be. I try to explain and engage people when I feel like and when it's have some interest to me. So by responding to you I am extending certain courtesy.
2. I am not a sup spokesperson I am just a long time member who knows what he is talking about.
3. I think you threw a bunch of loaded questions that look like got you game to me but I still will respond to them.
4. When you ask me if I can say that there is no a single hacker in sup you probably either clueless what is the sup is or playing dumb. There from 200 to 400 players who are in the several sup teams or affiliates or pretend to be sup. So how in the heck I can tell you if one of them not a cheater? But what I know for sure we did not and do not have 19 or 12 or 5 or 2 health hackers in my team like osw does.
5. Calling you a bird? Well why you just call yourself and tell us what faction are you from.
6. You do not have to be whiter than snow but you also do not to be a bottom feeder hacker

Cobra Kai
05-22-2014, 02:15 PM
I have seen more issues with newer accounts than established long term accounts. A lvl 17 with 600 veliciraptors and the buildings that don't support it. I will honestly give Gree te benefit of the doubt that they will clean top to bottom known abusers of the game.

As for SUP hating. There will always be those who hate the man on top. In previous games I have played there was always a top dog everyone gunned for. The game mechanics in those games allowed for a hegemony to rise against and overcome. This game hasn't developed to that level. Yet.

They play the game their way and I see nothing wrong with that. They want to spend and be hyper organized, then why cast stones?

We are a highly organized faction just without the high spending. We do well in finishing events by making every bit of energy count and working tirelessly TOGETHER to finish all faction events. It is fun for us still.

Everyone will play the game in their own way. Within the constraints of ToS. I applaud gree for cleaning house and admire SUP who play te game and dominate the leaderboard from day one. Instead of bashing try working towards bettering your own faction. Find the fun in your own way.

Tealeaf65
05-22-2014, 02:21 PM

I have seen proof here in the forum against both OSW and SUP, I just haven't seen OSW squealing about it. If you really think all of SUP are 100% clean, you are sadly naive

MAD NUGGETT
05-22-2014, 02:25 PM
I have seen proof here in the forum against both OSW and SUP, I just haven't seen OSW squealing about it. If you really think all of SUP are 100% clean, you are sadly naive

Again, one is "proof" and the other is not. 19 in OSW. 19!

Greeny1
05-22-2014, 02:26 PM
Well for beginners let's establish rules of of engagement.
1. I do not owe you any answer. Not yes or nor or may be. I try to explain and engage people when I feel like and when it's have some interest to me. So by responding to you I am extending certain courtesy.
2. I am not a sup spokesperson I am just a long time member who knows what he is talking about.
3. I think you threw a bunch of loaded questions that look like got you game to me but I still will respond to them.
4. When you ask me if I can say that there is no a single hacker in sup you probably either clueless what is the sup is or playing dumb. There from 200 to 400 players who are in the several sup teams or affiliates or pretend to be sup. So how in the heck I can tell you if one of them not a cheater? But what I know for sure we did not and do not have 19 or 12 or 5 or 2 health hackers in my team like osw does.
5. Calling you a bird? Well why you just call yourself and tell us what faction are you from.
6. You do not have to be whiter than snow but you also do not to be a bottom feeder hacker

Does it matter what team I'm in? But I, and others, know enough to know what members of SUP have done in the past. The proof is out there........and most of SUP are fine....but there have been, and always will be questions over how the treatment of SUP has been preferential......
We all know that some of you guys have access to things no one else has and a certain player is famous for it.......
But either way, it's a game, a phone game, and although we will never see the truth we know that all is not right. And more fool those who do spend silly amounts of money on this game that generally never works and the forum fills up with complaints about....

Greeny1
05-22-2014, 02:28 PM
Again, one is "proof" and the other is not. 19 in OSW. 19!

Again, how is it that SUP apparently know how many games in their arch rivals have 'bad' games? Just a lucky guess?

Shrinko
05-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Lol. This is funny. Do you think anyone outside of top 10 cares if sup is 1st or 10th?

MAD NUGGETT
05-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Again, how is it that SUP apparently know how many games in their arch rivals have 'bad' games? Just a lucky guess?

Our recon is second to NSA only

MAD NUGGETT
05-22-2014, 02:32 PM
Lol. This is funny. Do you think anyone outside of top 10 cares if sup is 1st or 10th?

Does anyone care about outside top 10? Lmao

Shrinko
05-22-2014, 02:39 PM
Does anyone care about outside top 10? Lmao

Let's see... 10 factions vs 10,000 factions? If sup or osw die tomorrow, most people wouldn't even notice.

MAD NUGGETT
05-22-2014, 02:42 PM
Yes yes - all those 10 page threads on the forum with epic top 400 battles....

Yo Salty
05-22-2014, 02:43 PM
Anyone have room for a top shelf moocher?

SimplyminiMW
05-22-2014, 02:51 PM
Yes yes - all those 10 page threads on the forum with epic top 400 battles....

You don't see the big picture. Blind by your useless tapping.

Speed ump
05-22-2014, 03:07 PM
Cobra, I agree with what you're saying. It seems so many are jealous over sup win I g everything, it oozes from their pores, even as they deny from up on high. It's obvious one top team at least, has gone to extraordinary measures to try to win, instead of learning to make the best of what they have. They're not the only ones, just the most obvious. They're not here crying? Lol. Look at all the trolls, you don't think anyone can figure it out. They wouldn't want to use their own names, too ashamed. They were caught dead to rights. And no sup dosnt seem to have the same issues because we don't allow or condone this behavior. We all know you haters don't want to admit this, in fact want to deny it in any possible way. You've fabricated evidence, tried to explain unrelated circumstances as something other than what they are, keep bringing g up subjects that were adressed well over a year ago, but you're not willing to accept the facts. Facts and the truth are a big problem for your kind. It dosnt mesh with your vision of things, so you feel that moving your lips will create a different vision. And I'm sure it does, at least in your own minds.

Speed ump
05-22-2014, 03:20 PM
It's. Also so easy to see who the cheaters are here. Any honest player would be happy that proven cheaters. Have been removed from the game. Why I. The world would that possibly be a bad thing. Unless your a cheater, and worried about getting caught. I completely fail to see how sup spending ruins the game. If it wasn't us, it would be someone else. You really think everyone will all of a sudden stop spending? You're not in touch with reality. If you're not actively trying to do something about cheaters, my question would be , why not. Getting rid of this element may greatly reduce the ranks, but what would be left we be a cleaner, and much more fair game for all. The cheaters feel entitled to what they have, and the way they have done it. I've been in their chats, they've thought I was their best buddy. I've seen how they view things. They feel justified because of so many wrongs they perceive done to them. Or at least they create them to use as an excuse.

Doctor F
05-22-2014, 03:26 PM
Speed ump I actually agree with you, I don't care what faction someone is in..if they cheat ban them. As for SUP I really dont care who wins..makes no difference to me.

tayyib
05-22-2014, 03:28 PM
All players who bought their accounts from SUP retired players mostly are banned except the ones who bought and rejoined SUP again are still active. Very fair GREE keep it up.

SimplyminiMW
05-22-2014, 03:34 PM
All players who bought their accounts from SUP retired players mostly are banned except the ones who bought and rejoined SUP again are still active. Very fair GREE keep it up.

And here I thought gree/CJ were going to post a formal thread on this topic.

Mic (LMKM)
05-22-2014, 04:00 PM
I'm not mate. I asked a question.

To be honest I don't care if anyone answers or not. I'm tired of hearing who is better, SUP or OSW, who is harbouring hackers (I suspect both but what do I know), who is treading on who's delicate feelings, who spends more, who means more to Gree, who champions the cause of us mere mortals, yadda yadda yadda.

Neither faction deserves our respect, not that they crave it probably. You think you guys keep this boat afloat? Think again. Factions 4-17 combine to spend the same as you during any WD event. There are thousands of spenders outside the top 3 Infight Club. Your combined spending is, despite what you think, small in comparison to overall spend on the game.

None of us care about your stupid fighting. If we didn't know any better we might be forgiven for thinking you're in this together to increase spending for Gree. They're the only winners here. You guys are just whiners.

Dude your figures are a bit off. You forgot about the 2-3 other SUP teams/affiliates inside the top 25. And others not far behind that. Get educated before coming on here and fighting over something "none of us care about." The only thing "small in comparison" here seems to be your
IQ

DFI
05-22-2014, 04:06 PM
Well I'm a cheater too. I built that Zambia fort building off cycle. Just looked at the money buildings available and saw it sitting there as an option. Had completely forgot that I didn't bother to build even one of them during the last event cycle. Is it my fault? The game would not let me build the Greek LE building without building this older one. Great programming.

Mastert55!
05-22-2014, 04:51 PM
Everyone needs to relax. We will all see what Gree does to the alleged hackers. If they don't ban their asses, there the game is toast.

GoodbyeGurl
05-22-2014, 05:05 PM
Gree can Ban 10, ban 100, ban 1,00,heck ban 100,000; nothing will change.

Fewer than 200 people care who supposedly wins.

This forum is far more entertaining than the thing they call a game.

GbG

Doctor F
05-22-2014, 05:49 PM
I'm starting to think we just got a bunch of lip service. I really thought Gree was going to clean up the game and I was actually getting excited to war tomorrow but now I'm starting to think it's not worth spending money to sit around the house on a beautiful holiday weekend. But at least I did learn to jump on in on any exploits or glitches since the worst that will happen is Gree will only take the units away months after you get them...

KarenWill
05-22-2014, 05:54 PM
there the game is toast.

Will do something or not, this fact won't change ^

Yo Salty
05-22-2014, 07:07 PM
Cobra, I agree with what you're saying. It seems so many are jealous over sup win I g everything, it oozes from their pores, even as they deny from up on high. It's obvious one top team at least, has gone to extraordinary measures to try to win, instead of learning to make the best of what they have. They're not the only ones, just the most obvious. They're not here crying? Lol. Look at all the trolls, you don't think anyone can figure it out. They wouldn't want to use their own names, too ashamed. They were caught dead to rights. And no sup dosnt seem to have the same issues because we don't allow or condone this behavior. We all know you haters don't want to admit this, in fact want to deny it in any possible way. You've fabricated evidence, tried to explain unrelated circumstances as something other than what they are, keep bringing g up subjects that were adressed well over a year ago, but you're not willing to accept the facts. Facts and the truth are a big problem for your kind. It dosnt mesh with your vision of things, so you feel that moving your lips will create a different vision. And I'm sure it does, at least in your own minds.

Well hats off to you my mighty pirate. Congratulations on being the top team in MW. Back then I used to care and here's a little secret... I don't care anymore. I don't care if you condone cheating or not. I don't care if your team is always #1. Really no one cares anymore. Hell, I've been sitting quiet now for 3 months maybe longer. I don't care to troll anymore. I think it may be the warm weather, fast cars, and girls keeping me away while you or somebody else (lol) tap tap tappity tapping on your screen. It's been fun Mr Speed Ump, but you seriously can't tell me you don't like trolls. I see how excited you get when you find one. LoL

Esohceekayes
05-22-2014, 08:05 PM
Those weren't the only reasons people got banned.

The butthurt flows fast and furious here.

GoodbyeGurl
05-22-2014, 09:14 PM
Well hats off to you my mighty pirate. Congratulations on being the top team in MW. Back then I used to care and here's a little secret... I don't care anymore. I don't care if you condone cheating or not. I don't care if your team is always #1. Really no one cares anymore. Hell, I've been sitting quiet now for 3 months maybe longer. I don't care to troll anymore. I think it may be the warm weather, fast cars, and girls keeping me away while you or somebody else (lol) tap tap tappity tapping on your screen. It's been fun Mr Speed Ump, but you seriously can't tell me you don't like trolls. I see how excited you get when you find one. LoL

Dude is made plexiglas. You see right through him if you look.

Shrinko
05-22-2014, 09:41 PM
I'm starting to think we just got a bunch of lip service. I really thought Gree was going to clean up the game and I was actually getting excited to war tomorrow but now I'm starting to think it's not worth spending money to sit around the house on a beautiful holiday weekend. But at least I did learn to jump on in on any exploits or glitches since the worst that will happen is Gree will only take the units away months after you get them...

Lol you thought gree was gonna do that based on what? Lol not based on our past experiences with CJ and co. Lol they never do what they promise except for banning people on this forum to shut us up.

Badvock
05-22-2014, 10:48 PM
Well, his has been a huge disappointment. Like picking up a chick from a bar taking it home, only to discover she is a he. I was expecting more from this event. Not just a few quiet bannings from some top 10 teams. Well, at least I've still got heaps of popcorn and coke left. Time to watch a movie.

Gen CheeBye
05-23-2014, 12:10 AM
Well, his has been a huge disappointment. Like picking up a chick from a bar taking it home, only to discover she is a he. I was expecting more from this event. Not just a few quiet bannings from some top 10 teams. Well, at least I've still got heaps of popcorn and coke left. Time to watch a movie.

Were you expecting Walking Dead? Lol.

There's no drama here. Just something that should've been addressed long time ago.

Enjoy your popcorn mate.

Doctor F
05-23-2014, 05:50 AM
I was expecting them to clean the game up. It sounds like some of the Long time SUP players were quitting since they couldn't sustain the spending so they banned a couple of OSW hacks(which was an inside job on discovering them) and CJ is taking credit for banning a couple of people over a hack that was supposedly closed a year ago. I never believed the what sup wants sup gets theory until yesterday.

killbillbst
05-23-2014, 05:58 AM
Interesting reading for the conspiracy theorists

https://twitter.com/bobsmith71976

J1mcrane
05-23-2014, 06:03 AM
I only came in here because I heard there was a bit of a storm kicking up, truth is it's just others blowing a load of hot air. What is everyone's problem with SUP? People seem to want them to be guilty of cheating? Personally I consider SUP an inspiration. When I first started out on this game I joined the forums and chatted with the more experienced players, everyone spoke of this "SUP". Seeing them dominate the game in such an extraordinary fashion, as if it is precious to them is something to be admired! Yes they spend gold (but so do most of us!) Yes they dominate (we are all jealous), but above all they care for the game, as highlighted in their post to Gree. Why not just let these guys n girls get on with what they do? Just because they're good at it you all seem to want them to be guilty of something they didn't do!! Big up SUP, keep showing us how it should be done, oh and don't raid me lol.

Maverick0073
05-23-2014, 06:20 AM
I only came in here because I heard there was a bit of a storm kicking up, truth is it's just others blowing a load of hot air. What is everyone's problem with SUP? People seem to want them to be guilty of cheating? Personally I consider SUP an inspiration. When I first started out on this game I joined the forums and chatted with the more experienced players, everyone spoke of this "SUP". Seeing them dominate the game in such an extraordinary fashion, as if it is precious to them is something to be admired! Yes they spend gold (but so do most of us!) Yes they dominate (we are all jealous), but above all they care for the game, as highlighted in their post to Gree. Why not just let these guys n girls get on with what they do? Just because they're good at it you all seem to want them to be guilty of something they didn't do!! Big up SUP, keep showing us how it should be done, oh and don't raid me lol.
Take you just made profile and get off the forum . You must take us all for idiots, we can see you are a SUp

Maverick0073
05-23-2014, 06:21 AM
Take your just made profile and get off the forum . You must take us all for idiots, we can see you are a SUP

J1mcrane
05-23-2014, 06:28 AM
Take you just made profile and get off the forum . You must take us all for idiots, we can see you are a SUp

Really? Lol. What you mean is "someone actually speaks without a blinkered view and doesn't bow to conspiracy, my brain can't compute" hahaha!! Get a grip mate.

MAD NUGGETT
05-23-2014, 06:46 AM
I was expecting them to clean the game up. It sounds like some of the Long time SUP players were quitting since they couldn't sustain the spending so they banned a couple of OSW hacks(which was an inside job on discovering them) and CJ is taking credit for banning a couple of people over a hack that was supposedly closed a year ago. I never believed the what sup wants sup gets theory until yesterday.

Why is everything you say wrong?

MAD NUGGETT
05-23-2014, 06:50 AM
You don't see the big picture. Blind by your useless tapping.

As opposed to your purposeful tapping?

J1mcrane
05-23-2014, 06:52 AM
Take your just made profile and get off the forum . You must take us all for idiots, we can see you are a SUP

Oh and BTW, you do realise that that comment actually makes no sense whatsoever don't you? I really do get fed up with stupid people relying on the intelligence of others to decipher their incapabilities. So for you on this one occasion I will reproduce your comment so as you can understand how the English language is written.

"I take it you just made a profile to get on the forum. You must take us all for idiots, we can see you are a SUP"

You can have that one for nothing!

SimplyminiMW
05-23-2014, 06:59 AM
As opposed to your purposeful tapping?

That's right and don't forget it. Drama in the top 10 is the best but as far as revenue and profits for gree every faction matters. Even those that finish top 700.

DavidLee
05-23-2014, 07:13 AM
every software in the world will have glitches and bugs. There isn't a perfect application in the world. Nothing is unbreakable. First of all there are really a big different in the term hacking and exploiting. And next is in business senses, this game need players to survive. The gold players need the free players in the game to play with in the first place. And with the inflated stats gold players just get stronger and the free players just get weaker. soon the free players will leave the game while the game will have a big drop in players. That make a game boring, if every rival raid you doing, you keep seeing the same players. The lost in players not only affect the free players, it will affect the light gold players which eventually will quit the game if they find they hardly have any targets to hit.

No one eventually will be happy with anything. Gold or no gold it come to the same thing. I am sure there are some gold players or big time gold players do this too. And it come to one thing when one is unable to do something, they start complaining.

Like Full assault, some like some don't like. The original purpose was lost to those who are out to score big. But there are many benefits of Full assault.

Everyone is upset over something, this is a game where you come and play and enjoy and to relax.

There are events where you cannot glitch or cheat or hack. So eventually you need real play to do it.

KarenWill
05-23-2014, 07:19 AM
Skip 13 pages

How many are banned? Any idea?

Jhenry02
05-23-2014, 08:11 AM
Does Stephen still have his 3x 600k units?

tambour.de_ville
05-23-2014, 09:15 AM
Does Stephen still have his 3x 600k units?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LMFAO

Yes sir, and the lil dude still has his 13 DBJs. LOL

CJ54
05-23-2014, 09:18 AM
Yes sir, and the lil dude still has his 13 DBJs. LOL

How much gold would you wager?

tambour.de_ville
05-23-2014, 09:19 AM

Well, fancy that. LOL

lemonhaze
05-23-2014, 09:32 AM

so whats being done about all the people who glitched the valor units on it cj?

SimplyminiMW
05-23-2014, 09:34 AM

I wouldn't wage anything against CJ's word.....

Maz
05-23-2014, 10:34 AM
so whats being done about all the people who glitched the valor units on it cj?

This was addressed in several posts.

As stated by cj,

We didn't ban anyone for the LE/FA glitch, even though some people were asking us to, because that was on us and anyone could do it if they knew about it. We also didn't ban anyone for the valor glitch recently because, again, that was a screwup on our part and we may yet remove those (we would have already, but tracking valor unit purchases and avoiding the false positives is a lot harder).

Post can be found here

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?91992-Why-aren-t-sup-players-being-banned

Gree sided the valor glitch and le set glitch were on their side and to blame, also being open to everyone , was not a adv or disadvantage to anyone, thus no ban on those issues alone. Their fix is simply after much needed time, to just remove the units and refund the valor

Hey guys, for the valor unit glitch, yes this has been fixed and we are removing these items and refunding the valor!!

We apologize that if this has caused any frustration!

Can be found here - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?91148-Valour-Units-Glitch&highlight=guys%2C+valor+unit+glitch%2C

not sure why the valor units are still being qs after grees made multiple posts on their stand point

xxxfff
05-23-2014, 10:39 AM
LMAO. Well said CJ.

Speed ump
05-23-2014, 10:51 AM
Maverick you sure seem to have no issues with all the other new profiles posting against sup, so I'd suggest you take your own advice. Doctor f, you obviosly are a complete buffoon. Some say ignorance is bliss. The thing is, you know the truth, just not willing to admit it, are you. Oh well stupid is as stupid does.

Jhenry02
05-23-2014, 01:09 PM
Really? N he is the credible guy who assured that airplane glitch didn't work n that developers n employed aren't allowed to play the game? At least not in high ranked teams? N that gree do not engage any player as independent contractor to provide services to be rewarded with free gold?

That when you slap him in the face and say THANKS FOR COMING OUT!