PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally expanded my hood for 800 gold and Gree won't help!!

mia201
05-21-2014, 01:36 AM
Ok it is not like building upgrade or anything people cheat on. Who would spend 800 gold for a hood expansion???

Not even a confirmation function which we've been asking forever!!

Why can't you just help your loyal gold spenders GREE? No more gold purchase for me. See ya~

Edit: Tickets sent multiple times and Gree said no no no :(

Yes..instant finished expanding....

bravo 6 vk
05-21-2014, 02:14 AM
Send in a ticket and cross your fingers. Thats how it works :rolleyes:

therealbengie
05-21-2014, 02:19 AM
I don't get an option to expand for gold?!? unless you mean instant finish an expansion?

Nighteg
05-21-2014, 02:29 AM
Stop buying gold. That's how it works.

Jay.
05-21-2014, 02:59 AM
Same probleme. Will never be fixed. Millions a year in accidentelle paiements .. Too lucrative ...

firstaid
05-21-2014, 04:55 AM
Forget about help from gree, don't even send a ticket, it's useless. Few days ago new upgrade I did and flash screen and I got prizes three fragrance bombs and 270 gold disappear. I keep fighting to get my gold back. Gree keep telling me that I bought create for 250 gold. It was not true but they refused my email by letting me that they will provide my feed back to higher authority. So they will reply you " sorry it's a one time purchase and what I can see you spent 800 golds on **/**/2014 on hood expansion so we are unable to help you".

mia201
05-21-2014, 05:24 AM
Forget about help from gree, don't even send a ticket, it's useless. Few days ago new upgrade I did and flash screen and I got prizes three fragrance bombs and 270 gold disappear. I keep fighting to get my gold back. Gree keep telling me that I bought create for 250 gold. It was not true but they refused my email by letting me that they will provide my feed back to higher authority. So they will reply you " sorry it's a one time purchase and what I can see you spent 800 golds on **/**/2014 on hood expansion so we are unable to help you".

Ya that's exactly what i got from them!

Morgz
05-21-2014, 08:33 AM
I'm not sure what Gree's stance on this is, but I think I read somewhere that they don't remedy this type of problem? Personally, if it were a legit mistake or error on Gree's part, and they do NOT remedy it, I would contact itunes or whatever app store you purchase gold from. I have had to resort to that from all of Gree's server problems a month ago. They refuse to remedy my lost gold, so I am now disputing the purchase with itunes. I don't have a result yet, but I've heard others have success this way. Also, if they are not going to back up their product, itunes needs to know about it.

sister morphine
05-21-2014, 10:57 AM
Approaching your vendor for a refund for the 800 gold (or as close as allowed) is an avenue you might explore, but with no guarantee of success. Gree certainly used to refund accidental use of gold, and reinstate accidentally deleted buildings - I've heard they no longer do that either, so it does depend on why the policy has changed. Many will doubtless claim it's to coin in profits from the accidental spending and if that's so, it's shameful.

On the other hand, it's also possible that a large number of players were exploiting that refunds were given to do quick finishes of their building upgrades/hood expansions, and then claiming it was accidental. If that is the case I'd sympathise with the company. The problem for everybody is there is no confirmation button for gold finishes (as there is for selling a building, for example). That does tend to give succour to the conspiracy theories on profiteering, and needs fixing ASAP.

So if you decide to try for a refund/partial refund be clear on what you did to lose the gold, point out there is no confirm button for the process etc, and see what they say.

05-21-2014, 11:30 AM
Dispute the charge with your bank.

My2cents
05-21-2014, 11:49 AM
iTunes is very good about giving the refunds and they should be aware with the multiple refunds about Gree. Hopefully Gree will stand up and take notice...hopefully...perhaps...cross your fingers...throw up your arms slouch your shoulders and walk away cause you know they won't.

Morgz
05-21-2014, 01:12 PM
I can not believe after reading and posting in this thread I JUST NOW ACCIDENTALLY BOUGHT "jugglers pins" for 900 gold. HOLY COW why is there not a confirm button for ALL gold transactions???

Miss Soprano
05-21-2014, 02:08 PM
Stop buying gold. That's how it works.

A genius! F$&@ buying gold!

crime master gogo
05-22-2014, 10:02 AM
Ok it is not like building upgrade or anything people cheat on. Who would spend 800 gold for a hood expansion???

Not even a confirmation function which we've been asking forever!!

Why can't you just help your loyal gold spenders GREE? No more gold purchase for me. See ya~

Edit: Tickets sent multiple times and Gree said no no no :(

Yes..instant finished expanding....

Damn I accidentally expanded my hood for 1100 gold and sent 3 tickets no reply so far !!!

I can just say you suck at gree with no help intended to ur loyal gold buyers instead now time to move on to another game ... I can just say fk you gree !! Ya you heard it right I just said **** you gree !!

therealbengie
05-22-2014, 11:15 AM
how about you are just more careful?

or when you make mistakes how about holding up your hands and saying so?

this is how it breaks down, you made a mistake and expect others to fix it, learn from your mistakes and be more carful, there is no fault in the programming, i'm not saying its perfect but it certainly isn't broken in this instance.

the reason they have stopped fixing these "errors" is the amount of people exploiting it for gain, how many hoods do you see with too many buildings of the same type or multiple buildings occupying the same spot?

sadly when too many people exploit something it has to be closed or changed and in order to change it has to be closed until rectified.

Morgz
05-22-2014, 12:25 PM
Well Gree did the right thing and fixed my error. I don't know if therealbengie was referring to me as well, but yes it was my mistake, and yes, I asked for someone else to fix it. I don't think there is anything wrong with me doing it. I am not exploiting anything or anyone. I simply made a mistake and tapped the wrong part of the screen. Yes, I guess I should "learn" my lesson from this -- but if they do not add a "confirm" button for all gold purchases, I guarantee they will have this problem over and over again. It may even happen to me again, even though I am more conscious of it now. If it does happen to me again, I will do the same thing, and ask them to fix it.

SimplyminiMW
05-22-2014, 01:40 PM
how about you are just more careful?

or when you make mistakes how about holding up your hands and saying so?

this is how it breaks down, you made a mistake and expect others to fix it, learn from your mistakes and be more carful, there is no fault in the programming, i'm not saying its perfect but it certainly isn't broken in this instance.

the reason they have stopped fixing these "errors" is the amount of people exploiting it for gain, how many hoods do you see with too many buildings of the same type or multiple buildings occupying the same spot?

sadly when too many people exploit something it has to be closed or changed and in order to change it has to be closed until rectified.

This is how it breaks down. The game lags , pretty bad sometimes. Using a touch screen you can press in a spot more then once without knowning it. Hence by mistake using gold to buy something. Is it the fault of the person? Maybe. But is it that hard to add another pop to confirm using your gold to buy items/instant finishes? No not at all.

Gree HAS to refund those accidents because they fail to have a confirmation menu. If they don't refund them then apple or google will and they (gree) know that.

tower
05-22-2014, 02:20 PM
Hard to believe this is still a problem after a few years. If they had any intention of putting in a confirmation they would have a long time ago. They obviously profit from it. I asked them more than once in the past myself.

SimplyminiMW
05-22-2014, 02:40 PM
Every time I've made this mistake I have requested a refund of gold from gree. They have refunded it every time. That includes a 700 gold mistake instant expansion 1.5years ago.

Granted gree support are changing a few aspects of what they will refund or fix in your hood. Which is fine because if they do their work properly they can tell who is trying to scam them out of gold refunds.

-Batman-
05-23-2014, 03:09 AM
Simple if Greed refuse just ask Apple/Google for a refund on the gold.
I lost my hood a while ago and on getting it back had 130 gold missing.
Greed answer was you used it on lockbox openings etc.
Hello I lost my hood so had no access to spend the gold. Ticket went in before gold was spent.
They refused to return gold so asked Apple for a refund on a vault of gold which they refunded.