PDA

View Full Version : New syn MODs are creating more inequity its time for a +1 upgrade MOD

colec023
05-20-2014, 04:45 PM
I appreciate something new with the syn bonuses and the new weopons but now we need to give more people than the 61 with the +1 upgrade MOD a chance.

Cash now means something again and so there is a need to allow others to catch up with IPH.

PawnXIIX
05-20-2014, 06:14 PM
I appreciate something new with the syn bonuses and the new weopons but now we need to give more people than the 61 with the +1 upgrade MOD a chance.

Cash now means something again and so there is a need to allow others to catch up with IPH.

If you don't have enough to purchase the new bonuses how can you have enough to upgrade 2 buildings at once?

Vasari
05-21-2014, 11:55 AM
Because most buildings are cheaper than the bonuses

sister morphine
05-21-2014, 03:56 PM
If you don't have enough to purchase the new bonuses how can you have enough to upgrade 2 buildings at once?
Bit of a logic fail here, Pawn. If players can run up two buildings at once they can increase their iph for the syn bonuses quicker.

PawnXIIX
05-21-2014, 04:35 PM
Bit of a logic fail here, Pawn. If players can run up two buildings at once they can increase their iph for the syn bonuses quicker.

Just one of the buildings I am upgrading right now would bankrupt me right now, let alone having the ability to upgrade 2? I'd have no money whatsoever.

I feel like these "unfair" bonuses are going to be gained by the players who have been in the game the longest. So I really don't see them as unfair. It'd be nice to have that additional 25% in IP right now but that could be months down the line, and I'm okay with that. It does give us a nice growth goal. I feel like if you aren't in the situation to buy the bonuses without massive cash donations, then you can afford the multiple upgrades at once. This is my personal situation. Right now my next upgrade for the current LTB is $544 million and my next upgrade I'd run along side it is probably my nightclub to level 8 which costs $1.01 billion. Now when my LTB finishes and I upgrade it again, I'm actually out of money. Compare that to the $60 million that I donate every day and there isn't suddenly a lot of money.

All I'm saying is that having 2 upgrades wouldn't help your IPH too much, it would really just bankrupt you much faster than you think. It's better for your syndicate to set up daily donations and work for the money that way. There really isn't a fast fix for IPH, it's a long term goal and it takes a long time to get it going up.

sister morphine
05-21-2014, 10:40 PM
I'd agree if it was truly "players who've been playing the longest"; that should mean I'd be a contender for it, lol.

Unfortunately, in this game the privilege is confined to the 60 members of TAW (and TW Lui if he wasn't a member when they won the upgrade bonus). Compare with MW where a second building upgrade was the prize for finishing a faction LTQ recently, so any group capable of completing that won it. I no longer play KA but was able to upgrade 8 buildings at once on one kingdom and 7 on the other from various prizes.

Handing out a +1 upgrade prize to all would be stupid, but I do think that dangling the possibility to a larger group than the favoured 1%ers (who also have massive energy regeneration bonuses not open to the rest) would be good for the game.

namedud
05-22-2014, 01:19 AM
A +1 upgrade mod seems nice, but in reality is fairly pointless. When there is a use for cash, everyone is broke including players with huge economies. When there is "no use for cash", too many players decide it is wiser to rob than to build their own worth.

Allowing more than the current 61 players to upgrade more than one building at once would be "nice", but it would solve nothing and more than likely would trade one issue for some different issue.

The current farce of a rivals list does nothing to help matters.

sister morphine
05-22-2014, 03:01 AM
Can't agree at all. If you've not experienced the freedom of action that two upgrades brings to game play there'd be no convincing you I guess.

Nighteg
05-22-2014, 04:21 AM
A +1 upgrade mod seems nice, but in reality is fairly pointless.

I don't know which reality are you talking about.
The fact is, people with this mod have much higher IPH than people without it. That's all the reality you need.

therealbengie
05-22-2014, 07:18 AM
as knighted says, use all the theory you want but reality always wins.

my iph is decent at 18.5mil, nightegs as very good at 34mil, AMG for example has 98mil, billionaire has 86mil.

you see the difference the extra upgrades makes along with lots of effort?

FlyMeMoon
05-22-2014, 09:05 AM
Plus you upgrade smaller income buildings that add to your IPH. I dont see how they dont help. If on some occasions you cant afford to upgrade other buildings fine but that won't always be the case.

therealbengie
05-22-2014, 11:18 AM
exactly, you upgrade what you can.

its like people selling low income cash buildings when they don't need the room, stupid idea.