PDA

View Full Version : Is there a point to collecting your buildings on time??

Steg
05-20-2014, 08:33 AM
New one for me..

I go into mw to collect my buildings.. i am slightly early, so have to wait on the money symbol appear over each..

I collect them as soon as they are done.. the money shows that i have collected it. i leave mw.

I get a message saying my carcel de cuba has been raided.. so i think wtf..go into mw..

I have less money than before, most of my buildings are shown as uncollected and raided!

Wtf!!??

I collected them as soon as the symbol appeared so i want to know what the point is in collecting your buildings if Gree'd just reset it back and let people raid you..

Gree logic... this is beyond even that!!!!!!

Alexindahouss94
05-20-2014, 08:40 AM
Happened to me last night, collected all of my buildings, fell asleep, and when i woke up, every building was raided. Usually i remember to go to a rival's or ally's base so it won't happen

Web323
05-20-2014, 08:40 AM
New one for me..

I go into mw to collect my buildings.. i am slightly early, so have to wait on the money symbol appear over each..

I collect them as soon as they are done.. the money shows that i have collected it. i leave mw.

I get a message saying my carcel de cuba has been raided.. so i think wtf..go into mw..

I have less money than before, most of my buildings are shown as uncollected and raided!

Wtf!!??

I collected them as soon as the symbol appeared so i want to know what the point is in collecting your buildings if Gree'd just reset it back and let people raid you..

Gree logic... this is beyond even that!!!!!!

This has been going on for awhile now. You have to refresh your rivals list in order for the servers to see it. Stupid; yes but that is Gree programming

jaxson22
05-20-2014, 08:46 AM
This has been happening to me for months. I learned to either vault my cash or check faction chat or something to "sync" MW with the server. A bit of a pain, but adapted to another bug of the growing amount of bugs.

Steg
05-20-2014, 08:51 AM
Thanks, I will have to remember to sync the game after collecting from now on..

Nothing in this game should really surprise me though..

The amount of display glitches, incorrect information in the globe etc..

Ourpalace
05-20-2014, 10:21 AM
haha, you waited until your energy was full, hit the target, came back in in 5 hrs and noticed that energy was still full. You though that your were luck but was pissed off when you realized that no hitting was registered.

jrb22250
05-20-2014, 10:53 AM
Allies can raid you now. Only faction members can not raid you.

miaomiao
05-20-2014, 11:13 AM
Yes same to me, collected and later log in my base is not collected.

TheDanimal
05-20-2014, 12:35 PM
collect your money & reload your rivals list. sounds weird, but it works.

NexusImperium
05-20-2014, 01:26 PM
Yup, just refresh your rivals list to sync with the server.

I don't see Gree fixing this - they are batching their data feeds to the server to save money on bandwidth. Just get used to refreshing your rivals list.

On another note, there's a benefit to collecting your buildings on time as the collections depreciate over time as they sit uncollected on buildings. It's all part of the math and economics of Modern War.

Tardavic
05-20-2014, 02:55 PM
Yes we understand that this is an ongoing issue.

We just want to inform you that our engineers have been looking into this and have not disregarded the problem.

As mentioned in this thread, just continue to sync up your game after collecting as a work-around while we are looking into this.

Rolinz
05-20-2014, 06:18 PM
This has been going on for awhile now. You have to refresh your rivals list in order for the servers to see it. Stupid; yes but that is Gree programming

I agree. Have to remember to do this now to make sure collecting the buildings were registered with Gree's Servers.

Refreshing the Rivals List seems to be the easiest and quickest way.

sstuutss
05-21-2014, 04:03 PM
There you go. you have it from a mod, just keep glitching to make the game work right.
This is one of the funnier features of MW

Joe Bloggs
05-22-2014, 05:31 AM
I can't ignore the irony of Tardavic's reply. So to overcome this bug we need to apply a work around and possibly pay more by increasing further data upload sizes - see parallel thread titled (Surge in data usage (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?91902-Surge-in-data-usage!).)