PDA

View Full Version : Account Recovery

Mubashshir Akhtar
05-20-2014, 06:41 AM
Hi GREE/Crime City team,

Guys, you need to fix support...It's horrible right now. I understand the amount of cases you have is huge and it takes a lot of time but there are types of issues which need to be priorities for instance Account Recoveries. Recently my Android tablet was too slow so I did a factory reset not knowing that my account would be reset on Crime City as well. It fails to work and I have had the ticket submitted to GREE about about since 4 days now. I have been playing for 4 years but try not to complain too much about anything but an issue like this puts a bad picture of GREE when the user is not able even come back to his account.

I've spoken to so many users and your forums are full of users complaining about they having lost their account and waiting for support to fix it. Users feel it takes a couple of weeks to get the account transferred which sucks looking at the fact that this game is run multiple times every single day. The turnaround time for this issue needs to be fixed. You're just ruining the reputation you have built all this time...

I have sent several comments and provided all the details that are required to recover my account. It should be a matter of minutes for your team. Common guys, don't just have the gamers lose faith in you. Please fix it.

For your reference, my ticket number is : #1615096.

Thanks,
Akhtar

chubbibee
08-31-2014, 05:47 AM
I had the BS Problem. After Updates My game was Lagging so bad I had to uninstall and the data files is corrupt that the clean master app removed files residue and Install CC my profile was gone because my data in your device been cleaned out. The transfer to another device is Bullchit people had problems with it in the past. Transfer is not only thing is Bullchit what happens if you broke your phone and tablet, or got stolen, ect.. and you got another backup device, Guess what?? you are chit out of luck, you have to send ticket to get profile back on your new device it could take few days until gree get it solved! Look what happened to me after updates my game was lagging badly I had to Uninstall and clean master app removed saved corrupt data files after I install CC I expected my profile would be gone the corrupt saved data file been removed! Gree need to do what Mobage and others have that you can log in and out to any device to access your profile and resume playing, I know it gives gree employees a lot of headaches people complaining that the players profile is gone and and gree employees will spend most of their day pain taking to find the players profile! Come on gree get with the program get rid of Bullchit transfer and let players log in and out to their account to use on any devices, so if my phone got broken then I use tablet and log on my account and BANG! I can resume playing! and not go through the BS trying to get you to recover my profile on my new device! I know your employees would like that option too they dont need anymore grief from players! and Gree another story after the update Sword of King game that I play The game keeps crashing so I uninstall clean master remove corrupt save data and I install Sword of Kings Guess What?? I log back on and my profile still there. because that you can log in and out and your profile still there! are you getting the Message gree??

Perin
08-31-2014, 07:26 AM
They need to set up a way to link the account to Google, Facebook or iTunes so it can't be lost and we can recover ourselves. That would clear out half of their issues

WTG Syndicate (624475065)
08-31-2014, 08:16 AM
They need to set up a way to link the account to Google, Facebook or iTunes so it can't be lost and we can recover ourselves. That would clear out half of their issues

That is an awesome idea Perin therefore Gree are unlikely to do it.....

The_
08-31-2014, 08:18 AM
Change your name to Bill Gates, Tam, or Warren Buffet and it'll expedite the process.

Perin
08-31-2014, 10:29 AM

Haha right. That would be too easy for us

pamper
08-31-2014, 10:32 AM
Hi GREE/Crime City team,

Guys, you need to fix support...It's horrible right now. I understand the amount of cases you have is huge and it takes a lot of time but there are types of issues which need to be priorities for instance Account Recoveries. Recently my Android tablet was too slow so I did a factory reset not knowing that my account would be reset on Crime City as well. It fails to work and I have had the ticket submitted to GREE about about since 4 days now. I have been playing for 4 years but try not to complain too much about anything but an issue like this puts a bad picture of GREE when the user is not able even come back to his account.

I've spoken to so many users and your forums are full of users complaining about they having lost their account and waiting for support to fix it. Users feel it takes a couple of weeks to get the account transferred which sucks looking at the fact that this game is run multiple times every single day. The turnaround time for this issue needs to be fixed. You're just ruining the reputation you have built all this time...

I have sent several comments and provided all the details that are required to recover my account. It should be a matter of minutes for your team. Common guys, don't just have the gamers lose faith in you. Please fix it.

For your reference, my ticket number is : #1615096.

Thanks,
Akhtar
they dont have to fix support, they Need to kick all their incapable staff :p

pamper
08-31-2014, 10:33 AM
my words, my words, GREE will never do something wise

CatDor
08-31-2014, 10:53 AM
Can I ask how you've been playing for 4 years? You know the month of mayhem is to celebrate 3 years of crime city right???

surfinguy369
08-31-2014, 01:05 PM
The name says it all. The Prince would also like to give you $15 million of his fortune if you just send him you name, financial banking information and your current address ;)

hooligan1966
08-31-2014, 01:18 PM
The clean master app is very aggressive. Try something like SD maid, you have more control.

The Squeeze
09-01-2014, 03:58 PM
I lost over 2months on my account when my phone broke and I was using a temporary phone. The "manual" in game transfer would not work. Gree and I emailed back and forth, back and forth. They'd ask me for information for them to do it, I would provide the info the requested, only to receive an email asking for the SAME EXACT info. After going back and forth a few times, I realized I wasnt getting my game transferred. I did get my phone fixed and am able to use the account now, but losing over 2months, my stats are so F%^*)$%& behind, I cant compete with everyone else!

Now I have a high iph account with multiple LTB's, but because of Gree's negligence and incompetency, the account is essentially useless!!!

THANKS GREE! I have quite a bit more to add, but doing so would surely get me banned from the forum!

sdjet
09-08-2014, 02:13 PM
I lost over 2months on my account when my phone broke and I was using a temporary phone. The "manual" in game transfer would not work. Gree and I emailed back and forth, back and forth. They'd ask me for information for them to do it, I would provide the info the requested, only to receive an email asking for the SAME EXACT info. After going back and forth a few times, I realized I wasnt getting my game transferred. I did get my phone fixed and am able to use the account now, but losing over 2months, my stats are so F%^*)$%& behind, I cant compete with everyone else!

Now I have a high iph account with multiple LTB's, but because of Gree's negligence and incompetency, the account is essentially useless!!!

THANKS GREE! I have quite a bit more to add, but doing so would surely get me banned from the forum!

Is it true that account is not recoverable? then i quit this game. Why level up? you are gonna be able to play on your device for so long.

Tadaaah
09-08-2014, 02:20 PM
Hi,

You will need to submit a support ticket with all of the following information:

Old Account:
Name
Level
Code
In-game Currency
Purchase Receipts
Last Login

New Account:
Name
Level
Code

Tadaaah
09-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Please note that you will need to provide all of this information and maybe more to verify and transfer the account. Many times, we have come across these types of tickets asking why it is taking so long while the agents are still waiting on information.

To help with this, please make sure the information is correct and the appropriate information that the agent is asking for.

dirkk
09-09-2014, 05:27 AM
I share the same sentiments of many players here. Gree is taking way too long to transfer our accounts.

Tadaaah, even if we provide the info you mentioned, it takes 2-3 days for the agents to attend to the 1st ticket. Its very frustrating when all these issues can be resolved with a day.

and Gree does not offer compensation for their inability to respond quickly!!

Recently my device broke down and it took them more than 1 week to have my account trf to a new device. I missed the 3rd Anni LTQ rewards and now everyone gets to upgrade 2 buildings at a time but I'm still stuck with ONE!! Very frustrating and demotivating to play this game anymore.

bravo 6 vk
09-09-2014, 05:48 AM
Its all about the info u give when u send a ticket. My experience with account recovery via support was fast (11 hrs) ;)

Ivica
09-16-2014, 12:35 AM
Im waiting 3 days recovery my account.
Customer contact me before 3 days and no answer after that...I send them all that need...even screenshots from my g.velvet...3 days no response...:-(
ticket 1887539

asap psycho
09-16-2014, 04:09 AM
It's stupid performing a factory reset thinking that your account won't be gone...

asap psycho
09-16-2014, 04:13 AM
Change your name to Bill Gates, Tam, or Warren Buffet and it'll expedite the process.
Tam is the source of income for GREE

Ivica
09-16-2014, 05:55 AM
It's stupid performing a factory reset thinking that your account won't be gone...
I made backup all app even uuid...

asap psycho
09-16-2014, 08:46 AM
I made backup all app even uuid...
Nothing you do can keep your account from being deleted not even titanium backup. You should've transferred and made extra researching before doing something risky like this. GREES awful support is a consequence for your irresponsibility. Never the less I wish you luck in recovering your account and putting up with such terrible user support.