PDA

View Full Version : CJ54

Captain Torgue
05-20-2014, 04:19 AM
I am not short on words, so please bear with the length of this letter. First and foremost, CJ54's pouty attempt to construct a creative response to my previous letter was absolutely pitiful. Really, CJ54, stringing together a bunch of solecistic insults and seemingly random babble is hardly effective. It simply proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that knowledge is the key that unlocks the shackles of bondage. That's why it's important for you to know that I see how important CJ54's disgraceful, tactless hijinks are to its faithfuls and I laugh. I laugh because if you think that this is humorous or exaggerated, you're wrong. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, find that some of CJ54's choices of words in his crusades would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted "brain-damaged" for "ultraphotomicrograph" and "meddlesome" for "phoneticogrammatical." The truth hurts, doesn't it, CJ54? I had a conversation recently with some unprincipled prevaricators who were trying to intensify race hatred. That conversation convinced me that CJ54 is addicted to the feeling of power, to the idea of controlling people. Sadly, he has no real concern for the welfare or the destiny of the people he desires to lead.

CJ54's worshippers employ carefully developed psychological techniques to influence the attitudes of dominant culture towards any environment or activity that is predominantly cacodemonic. In reaching that conclusion, I have made the usual assumption that I certainly have a hard time trying to reason with people who remain calm when they see CJ54 guarantee the destruction of anything that looks like a vital community. CJ54 has declared that he's staging a revolt against everyone who wants to institute change. CJ54's revolting all right; the very sight of him turns my stomach. All kidding aside, if you looked up "venom-spouting-to-the-core" in the dictionary, you'd probably see Grees logo. I call this phenomenon "CJ54-ism". The same might be said of irrational, mischievous pillocks. The problem is, if you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that CJ54 thinks it's good that his convictions weaken family ties. It is difficult to know how to respond to such monumentally misplaced values, but let's try this: I plan to hinder the power of asinine insurrectionists like it. This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me remind you that CJ54 insists that individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. Sorry, CJ54, but, with apologies to Gershwin, "it ain't necessarily so." I'm sorry if I've gotten a little off track here, but if I were a complete sap, I'd believe CJ54's line that statism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. Unfortunately for him, I realize that CJ54's callow game of chess -- the ultra-uppity chess of cynicism -- has continued for far too long. It's time to checkmate this malodorous pickpocket and show it that its apparatchiks are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is CJ54, who wants nothing less than to canonize fatuitous fast-buck artists as nomological emblems of propriety.

CJ54 is utterly dotty. We all are, to some extent, but it sets the curve. As I've said in the past, CJ54's sympathizers insist that CJ54 can achieve his goals by friendly and moral conduct. I say to them, "Prove it" -- not that they'll be able to, of course, but because every time CJ54 tries, he gets increasingly successful in his attempts to force some to live by restrictive standards not applicable to others. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought, but for imagination as well. We must inculcate in the reader an inquisitive spirit and a skepticism about beliefs that CJ54's trained seals take for granted. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to make CJ54 answer for his wrongdoings. I close this letter along the same lines it opened on: CJ54 plants false evidence to incriminate his adversaries.

sister morphine
05-20-2014, 04:28 AM
I think you posted your pseudo-philosophy dissertation in the wrong place, squire ;)

Captain Torgue
05-20-2014, 05:09 AM
I think you posted your pseudo-philosophy dissertation in the wrong place, squire ;)

No, people deserve to know the truth.

Fredfreddy
05-20-2014, 05:50 AM
I don't usually post in these drama threads, but seriously, he's just some dude that works at a software company.

Your passion would be better directed at someone holding a public office.

BrisingrBoss
05-20-2014, 06:06 AM
i stopped reading after 3rd line lol

Dat Guy
05-20-2014, 06:18 AM
Your passion would be better directed at someone holding a public office.

Captain Torgue for President of Crime City 2016!

sister morphine
05-20-2014, 06:37 AM
No, people deserve to know the truth.
The truth, whatever that may be, if for mass consumption is far better couched in language that doesn't require (a) repeated reference to a dictionary - cacodemonic, ultraphotomicrograph, and phoneticogrammatical, or (b) a masters degree in either philosophy or art-bollocks.

To be honest, other than "I, Grimmy dislike CJ54" (which I think we all know anyway) I don't have a clue what you're trying to say in this.

Notorious94
05-20-2014, 06:43 AM
The truth, whatever that may be, if for mass consumption is far better couched in language that doesn't require (a) repeated reference to a dictionary - cacodemonic, ultraphotomicrograph, and phoneticogrammatical, or (b) a masters degree in either philosophy or art-bollocks.

To be honest, other than "I, Grimmy dislike CJ54" (which I think we all know anyway) I don't have a clue what you're trying to say in this.

+1
I guess he's just venting as otherwise it makes no sense...
-1 for the dude using a thesaurus while typing the essay.

Max Power
05-20-2014, 06:44 AM
Good god, for the luxury of that much free time, Rome could be built in my backyard.

WTF is wrong with some people?

Raws
05-20-2014, 07:44 AM
IBTL

Extra extra

Sammo the Kid
05-20-2014, 09:38 AM
What's the tl;dr version of this nonsense?

Flapjacks
05-20-2014, 01:54 PM

Right on, Sis, but all you really need is a Bachelors in Psychbabble to see lies beneath his dissertation.

Touch Down
05-20-2014, 02:07 PM
Lmao

Hard to read and hard to decide what part made me laugh the most.

Rhino72
05-20-2014, 02:16 PM
Just get rid of this tool once and for all on the forums and in game. He is a known hacker and nothing more than a forum troll.

TheOracle
05-20-2014, 02:22 PM
I tried to read the post. I really did. Didn't get much from it.

Suggestions for future posts:

1. More line breaks
2. Fewer empty big words
3. Evidence for statements

The_
05-20-2014, 02:29 PM
I tried to read the post. I really did. Didn't get much from it.

Suggestions for future posts:

1. More line breaks
2. Fewer empty big words
3. Evidence for statements

... how dare you. blame the 'murican educational system

CJ54
05-20-2014, 02:43 PM
This is, without a doubt, the sweetest and most eloquent troll letter I have ever gotten from a player*. Thank you for taking the time to write it Torgue, I appreciate the thoughtfulness.

*It's possible that Dipstik matched you with a similar one a long time ago, but still, tied for first in my heart.

Captain Torgue
05-20-2014, 02:50 PM
This is, without a doubt, the sweetest and most eloquent troll letter I have ever gotten from a player*. Thank you for taking the time to write it Torgue, I appreciate the thoughtfulness.

You're welcome :)

TZora
05-20-2014, 09:22 PM
Good god, for the luxury of that much free time, Rome could be built in my backyard.

WTF is wrong with some people?
LOL so true max :D
btw it's fun to see mods playing along than just hammering the thread http://www.funzio.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.png

TZora
05-20-2014, 09:27 PM
and with that said, i have a letter for CJ54 too ...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

-----------

umm that's all ;)

mxz
05-20-2014, 09:39 PM
*It's possible that Dipstik matched you with a similar one a long time ago, but still, tied for first in my heart.I think you're confusing Dippy with someone else. Dippy is not a long winded gentleman, but rather a subtle, intelligent, and tactful artist in his craft.

Comparing him does a great disservice to an honorable and respectable troll by tarnishing his image with the likes of a wannabe.

Sleazy_P_Martini
05-20-2014, 10:42 PM
might also hold the record for sheer word count in a post. perhaps dropping a couple pictures next time. since they're worth a thousand words a pop...

sister morphine
05-20-2014, 10:46 PM
might also hold the record for sheer word count in a post. perhaps dropping a couple pictures next time. since they're worth a thousand words a pop...
I'm pretty sure Big Shotty came close or better in a post in-game :rolleyes:

sister morphine
05-20-2014, 10:49 PM
Here we go...

Here it is ��THE BOOK OF LIFE��
* * THE STORY OF HOW
* * *IT ALL BEGINS AND*
��WHERE WE GO NOW��

*THE mighty 500 will be chosen!! They will lead the way and write new chapters in the Book of Life. Let anyone who reads this know, that during the times of Hate and Snitchery many will be banned in the Mid Wicked West Mob for baring the mark of (MWWM) and for being pure in their approach of playing the game...
*THE first 500 recorded in the Book of Life are Elite and Supreme Leaders of the (MWWM) and they have the right to Branch off and Move our mob in any direction they see fit. They are the only ones in the Founder's Mafia Family and they are the only ones notice in the Book of Life. None shall pass baring the mark of other nations only the mark of (MWWM).

*ONCE the first 500 have been chosen a new leader shall rise. One that has been elected by the first 500 to carry out the new chapter in the Book of Life*
(THE NEW BREED) this promoted individual who has branched off will then establish another ruthless 500 and record their names into the new chapter. The new leader who's name that has not been given until given by the Founder will have the Book of Life...
(THE NEW BREED) displayed on their page. The book must never be copied by other members or displayed on any of their pages...
*THE only records that are true and to be upheld are posted on the Founder's page and the elected new leader. All those who have remain true to the (MWWM) hold these words as truth and see that the new Hand of our Nation is Pure and Righteous in all ways to the Mid Wicked West Mob.

*1000 strong we stand Crime City will never be the same again. During the times of Hate and Snitchery the Bonds that held us as true will be deceived and corrupted. Only the Honored and truly Loyal to the (MWWM) will remain. They will never participate in idol talk or recognize the ones who so pathetically turned to conniving and selling out others in a game...
*FOR everyone knows A Coward will die a 1000 deaths and a true (MWWM) soldier will die only once!*
*THOSE that have been proven real in the fields, tags will never be dropped or persuaded to be removed. There will be no question to their authenticity or where their commitments lies amongst us!*
*ETCHED out of realness and admired amongst masses eternally Immortal are you... And for those that have strayed confused in turmoil and weak from within. They will never be remembered or mentioned in a higher light. Vacant and useless are they. Non factors to the movement and hardly a voice to be heard. Cast aways to be seen as a remanence of what is no more...
*MANY have came only few have been chosen. The second wave Lead by the Second Hand of (MWWM) will caused such an uproar that other players not affiliated with the (MWWM) are scrambling for new recruits, reporting falsehoods to have more (MWWM) banned or trying to relive and duplicate what can't be done by anyone else all in the name of greed, jealousy and envy...
*WE now enter into the times of Evil and Deceit. How can such a crew with so many generals and branches under one rule get any stronger? The answer to that question will emerge by an even greater power than the first 500 of the Mid Wicked West Mob...
*ONE who has been selected by the entire 1000 true and official members of the (MWWM) A new Hand a new Leader and a new Chapter has begun in the Book of Life (THE ALLIANCE)*

*HAIL to the Two elected Hands of the Mid Wicked West Mob! For they are the most recognized and respected amongst all in the family! Immortal is who are they!!! Only the second promoted individual will carry the third chapter of the Book of Life*
(THE ALLIANCE) on their page.*
*NEVER to be copied or posted by anyone in the family. Except the Founder and he or she who's name and title that has not been given. This new Hand of our mafia familia will reach out to other crews and form an Alliance amongst other families and only recording their highest ranked leaders into the Book of Life (ALLIANCE) Like our family 500 must be chosen no matter if the ones chosen are at War with the other ones chosen...*
*WE choose no sides! Our alliance offers two things things and two things only and that is Respect & Immunity....

*NO member of the Mid Wicked West Mob will rob or attack any in the Book of Life (ALLIANCE) Or you will be removed from the Books of Life permanently.*
*FOR all those who can see, know that these words are bond and ties us all to the same truth. The Mid Wicked West Mob is for life!!

Sleazy_P_Martini
05-20-2014, 11:08 PM
thats pure gold right there!!!

Forever Infamous
05-20-2014, 11:24 PM
Hahahahaha Brilliant sis!! I remember that dribble

Captain Torgue
05-21-2014, 03:13 AM
I think you're confusing Dippy with someone else. Dippy is not a long winded gentleman, but rather a subtle, intelligent, and tactful artist in his craft.

Comparing him does a great disservice to an honorable and respectable troll by tarnishing his image with the likes of a wannabe.

bro do you even lift?

CCKallDAY
05-21-2014, 04:44 AM
Here we go...

*ETCHED out of realness and admired amongst masses eternally Immortal are you... And for those that have strayed

Lol look at that

hexie
05-21-2014, 05:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/aPPw1G8.jpg

Max Power
05-21-2014, 06:22 AM
I think you're confusing Dippy with someone else. Dippy is not a long winded gentleman, but rather a subtle, intelligent, and tactful artist in his craft.

Truth times 1 million

and with that said, i have a letter for CJ54 too ...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

This could be fun! How about arabic?

Translate (https://translate.google.com/)

Translate from: English

أنا لست قصيرة على الكلمات ، لذلك يرجى أن تضع مع طول هذه الرسالة . أولا و قبل كل شيء، كان محاولة pouty CJ54 ل بناء استجابة خلاقة ل رسالتي السابقة يرثى ​​لها تماما. حقا، CJ54 ، التوتير معا حفنة من السكتة الدماغية solecistic و الثرثرة تبدو عشوائية لا يكاد EFFECT . ببساطة في الإثبات بما لا يدع مجالا للشك أن المعرفة هي المفتاح الذي فتح أغلال العبودية. هذا هو السبب في انه من المهم بالنسبة لك أن تعرف أن أرى مدى أهمية المشين ، الصخب لبق CJ54 هي ل أمير المؤمنين ، و أنا أضحك . أنا أضحك لأنه إذا كنت تعتقد أن هذا هو روح الدعابة أو مبالغ فيها ، كنت على خطأ . الأول، عنيد المتهكم هذا أنا، وجدت أن بعض CJ54 اختيار للكلمات في الحروب الصليبية له لم يكن الألغام. على سبيل المثال ، ولقد استبداله " بتلف الدماغ " ل " ultraphotomicrograph " و " حشريين " ل " phoneticogrammatical ". الحقيقة يسىء ، أليس كذلك ، CJ54 ؟ كان لي محادثة مؤخرا مع بعض prevaricators المجرد الذين كانوا يحاولون تكثيف الكراهية السباق. تلك المحادثة أقنعني بأن مدمن CJ54 لشعور السلطة، لفكرة السيطرة على الناس . للأسف ، وقال انه لا يوجد لديه قلق حقيقي من أجل رفاه أو مصير الشعب الذي يرغب في أن تؤدي .

CJ54 المصلين في توظيف التقنيات المتقدمة بعناية من المواقف النفسية لل تأثير الثقافة السائدة نحو أي بيئة أو النشاط وهذا هو الغالب cacodemonic . في التوصل إلى هذا الاستنتاج ، لقد جعلت من الافتراض المعتاد وهذا بالتأكيد يكون وقتا عصيبا في محاولة لسبب مع الناس الذين ما زالوا الهدوء عندما يرون CJ54 ضمان تدمير أي شيء وهذا يبدو وكأنه مجتمع حيوي . وقد أعلن هذا CJ54 انه التدريج الثورة ضد كل من يريد إقامة التغيير. في CJ54 مقززة على ما يرام؛ على مرأى جدا منه يتحول معدتي. جميع المزاح جانبا ، إذا كنت نظرت إلى أعلى " السم - تنفث إلى ل النواة " في القاموس ، وكنت أرى شعار GREE ربما. أنا أسمي هذه الظاهرة " CJ54 حركة التضامن الدولية ". يمكن أن يقال نفس من اللاعقلانية ، pillocks مؤذ . المشكلة هي ، إذا كنت من النوع الذي يجرؤ على التفكير ل نفسك ، ثم قمت بالفعل قرر أن CJ54 يعتقد أنه من الجيد أن قناعاته ربما تضعف الروابط الأسرية . فمن الصعب معرفة كيفية الرد على مثل هذه القيم في غير محله تذكاري ، ولكن دعونا نحاول هذا: أخطط لعرقلة قوة الانقلابيين أبله مثل ذلك. هذا هو خيار لقد جعلت ؛ اختيارك هو متروك لكم. ولكن اسمحوا لي أن أذكركم بأن CJ54 يصر على أن يعرف قيمتها الفردية على أساس العرق أو الإثنية أو الدين ، أو الأصل القومي . آسف، CJ54 ، ولكن ، مع الاعتذار ل غيرشوين ، "ليس بالضرورة كذلك . " أنا آسف إذا كنت قد حصلت قبالة قليلا المسار هنا، ولكن لو كنت النسغ كاملة ، كنت أعتقد أن خط CJ54 الدولانية يمكن قمع الكراهية والفوضى في مجتمعنا. لسوء الحظ بالنسبة له ، وسوف ندرك أن CJ54 لعبة الشطرنج لا خبرة له - واصلت لفترة طويلة جدا - على السخرية فائقة المغرور الشطرنج. حان الوقت ل هزم هذا النشل كريهة و تظهر عليه هذا المنضبط و أدواته . مثل مطرقة أو بلطة ، فهي ليست شريرة بطبيعتها أو المدمرة . الشر هو في القوة التي تعالج ويستخدمها لهم لأغراض تدميرية . أن الشر هو CJ54 ، الذي يريد شيئا أقل من تمجيد fatuitous الفنانين باك أسرع وقت الشعارات nomological اللياقة .

CJ54 هو تماما منقط . نحن جميعا ، إلى حد ما ، لكنه يحدد المنحنى. كما قلت في الماضي ، ' ق المتعاطفين مع الإصرار CJ54 CJ54 ويمكن أن تحقيق اهدافه من خلال السلوك ودية و المعنوية . أقول لهم ، " تثبت ذلك " - لا يعني أنها سوف تكون قادرة على ، بالطبع، ولكن لأنه في كل مرة يحاول CJ54 ، وقال انه يحصل الناجحة على نحو متزايد في محاولاته لفرض بعض أن يعيشوا وفقا للمعايير التقييدية لا ينطبق على غيرها. هذا الاتجاه الخطير يعني الموت ليس فقط للفكر الحر ، ولكن للخيال أيضا. يجب علينا أن يغرس في القارئ روح فضولي و الشكوك حول المعتقدات CJ54 هذا الأختام المدربين أمرا مفروغا منه. كما ذكر أعلاه، Howevere ، وهذا لا يكفي . فمن الضروري أن تفعل أكثر من ذلك. فمن الضروري لجعل الجواب CJ54 لل مخالفات له . أغمض هذه الرسالة على نفس المنوال افتتاحه على : النباتات CJ54 أدلة كاذبة إلى التورط بجريمة على خصومه

TZora
05-21-2014, 09:25 PM
that's dummy text, dummy :)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam......

Max Power
05-22-2014, 06:49 AM
that's dummy text, dummy :)

I am in publishing. I see it often.

1Shot
05-22-2014, 09:09 AM
Stupid thread.... Leave CJ alone.... I have an uncle named CJ.

I am a cow!
05-22-2014, 02:24 PM
LOL tltr have fun but Torgue understand this, if u are pissed off annoyed whatever stop playing simple as that

KarenWill
05-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Stopped reading after the second word, can someone tell me what is this about?

Many13
05-22-2014, 10:05 PM
where is the popcorn LMAO

Captain Torgue
05-23-2014, 02:06 AM
Stupid thread.... Leave CJ alone....

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/1/3/9/6/3/9/9/1/orig-13963991.jpg

sister morphine
05-23-2014, 04:03 AM
where is the popcorn LMAO
Dippy took it home with him

GucciMane
05-23-2014, 05:54 AM
Shut up already you **** troll.

Just ban his IP address and play whack-a-mole banning all his VPN/proxy made forum accounts.

Max Power
05-23-2014, 06:33 AM
Stopped reading after the second word, can someone tell me what is this about?

It's about 695 words too long.

Captain Torgue
05-23-2014, 04:49 PM
Shut up already you **** troll.

Just ban his IP address and play whack-a-mole banning all his VPN/proxy made forum accounts.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l176/snk_/UMADBRO.jpg

cyko
05-23-2014, 08:14 PM
I am not short on words, so please bear with the length of this letter. First and foremost, CJ54's pouty attempt to construct a creative response to my previous letter was absolutely pitiful. Really, CJ54, stringing together a bunch of solecistic insults and seemingly random babble is hardly effective. It simply proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that knowledge is the key that unlocks the shackles of bondage. That's why it's important for you to know that I see how important CJ54's disgraceful, tactless hijinks are to its faithfuls and I laugh. I laugh because if you think that this is humorous or exaggerated, you're wrong. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, find that some of CJ54's choices of words in his crusades would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted "brain-damaged" for "ultraphotomicrograph" and "meddlesome" for "phoneticogrammatical." The truth hurts, doesn't it, CJ54? I had a conversation recently with some unprincipled prevaricators who were trying to intensify race hatred. That conversation convinced me that CJ54 is addicted to the feeling of power, to the idea of controlling people. Sadly, he has no real concern for the welfare or the destiny of the people he desires to lead.

CJ54's worshippers employ carefully developed psychological techniques to influence the attitudes of dominant culture towards any environment or activity that is predominantly cacodemonic. In reaching that conclusion, I have made the usual assumption that I certainly have a hard time trying to reason with people who remain calm when they see CJ54 guarantee the destruction of anything that looks like a vital community. CJ54 has declared that he's staging a revolt against everyone who wants to institute change. CJ54's revolting all right; the very sight of him turns my stomach. All kidding aside, if you looked up "venom-spouting-to-the-core" in the dictionary, you'd probably see Grees logo. I call this phenomenon "CJ54-ism". The same might be said of irrational, mischievous pillocks. The problem is, if you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that CJ54 thinks it's good that his convictions weaken family ties. It is difficult to know how to respond to such monumentally misplaced values, but let's try this: I plan to hinder the power of asinine insurrectionists like it. This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me remind you that CJ54 insists that individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. Sorry, CJ54, but, with apologies to Gershwin, "it ain't necessarily so." I'm sorry if I've gotten a little off track here, but if I were a complete sap, I'd believe CJ54's line that statism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. Unfortunately for him, I realize that CJ54's callow game of chess -- the ultra-uppity chess of cynicism -- has continued for far too long. It's time to checkmate this malodorous pickpocket and show it that its apparatchiks are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is CJ54, who wants nothing less than to canonize fatuitous fast-buck artists as nomological emblems of propriety.

CJ54 is utterly dotty. We all are, to some extent, but it sets the curve. As I've said in the past, CJ54's sympathizers insist that CJ54 can achieve his goals by friendly and moral conduct. I say to them, "Prove it" -- not that they'll be able to, of course, but because every time CJ54 tries, he gets increasingly successful in his attempts to force some to live by restrictive standards not applicable to others. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought, but for imagination as well. We must inculcate in the reader an inquisitive spirit and a skepticism about beliefs that CJ54's trained seals take for granted. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to make CJ54 answer for his wrongdoings. I close this letter along the same lines it opened on: CJ54 plants false evidence to incriminate his adversaries.

CJ is doing nothing more than his job at gree. He is a puppet... We all know that

montecore
05-23-2014, 08:32 PM
Looks like someone bought a thesaurus.

I agree with the bolded points, skimmed the rest.