PDA

View Full Version : Full Assault

Starage
05-19-2014, 08:49 PM
Hello

Did Gree terminate Full Assault event, or is still being tweaked and will be coming back?

Maz
05-19-2014, 08:57 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?91164-Dire-Needs-Would-They-Dare

Cj's post -

"It's not a Full Assault event. We have those on hold while we address some of the playability concerns. I believe Dire Needs is an LTQ so no, it shouldn't cut into the Raid Boss too heavily for people who want to do both."

I for one hope it just gets trashed all together

Evil Mastermind
05-20-2014, 04:40 AM
It wasn't playability concerns. They are trying to fix the loophole/glitch that allowed players once again the ability to cheat at the game. They bought the LE units, deployed the weakest/cheapest unit, re-bought that unit and got another bonus unit without buying the full set. Repeat process...HUGE Stat increase!

Yes, it cost them gold but it was still exploiting a glitch which is a violation of the TOS that should have got their accounts removed from the game...but alas it didn't.

Here to help the uninformed. See ya in about a week.

Cheers,
Evil M. ;)

lemonhaze
05-20-2014, 10:03 AM
It wasn't playability concerns. They are trying to fix the loophole/glitch that allowed players once again the ability to cheat at the game. They bought the LE units, deployed the weakest/cheapest unit, re-bought that unit and got another bonus unit without buying the full set. Repeat process...HUGE Stat increase!

Yes, it cost them gold but it was still exploiting a glitch which is a violation of the TOS that should have got their accounts removed from the game...but alas it didn't.

Cheers,
Evil M. ;)

agree and not they have set the standard that it dont matter what ppl does they wont get ban..look at the valor glitch..i see everone with those units now..whats the worst that can happen to the glitchers..they will get the units removed and valor replaced..even the very top teams got the valor units..

Shrinko
05-20-2014, 10:30 AM

Cheers,
Evil M. ;)

Wow interesting info. Once again, why can't gree people be honest? Why do the lie to is all the time? Why couldn't they just say that they are trying to close a loophole?...

And I'm one of the few people who actually like full assault. This game has been boring for a long time. Full assault brought some new excitement into the game. I don't like some of the changes that they've made. For example not getting any reward for the third place sucks. The lower rewards for the second and first places also suck.

Bungle79
05-20-2014, 11:06 AM
If it was because of the "loophole" then there is a really easy solution.

Stop selling le sets while full assault is running.

Simples

Maz
05-20-2014, 11:19 AM

Cheers,
Evil M. ;)

Lol I know and understand this ^ I was trying to stay "official" in their reasoning of putting it on hold