PDA

View Full Version : GREE please add this feature to CC

reticlover
05-19-2014, 08:48 PM
gree will u please add a way for syndicates to view contributors on events after they have been completed while the event is still in progress.

ie.... my syndicate was on hold to allow us to fill empty seats for syndicate bonuses money. someone decided to finish and we have no way of knowing who did it. please implement this feature to allow members to know who is going rogue.

Forever Infamous
05-19-2014, 10:11 PM
I strongly agree - would be a good addition

Death Row Syndacite
05-19-2014, 10:31 PM
Yes agreed that would be great.

Also please add feature that allows the leader to reset all rankings of points and donations. Not individually but for the whole team at once. Easier to track weekly donations and help in syndacite events.

Not hijacking your thread just adding an additional requested feature.

Stubby1113
05-20-2014, 03:38 AM
gree will u please add a way for syndicates to view contributors on events after they have been completed while the event is still in progress.

ie.... my syndicate was on hold to allow us to fill empty seats for syndicate bonuses money. someone decided to finish and we have no way of knowing who did it. please implement this feature to allow members to know who is going rogue.

That's easy to figure out with out adding to all the other things that need to be added. If you are going to put a hold on quest then just record syn points and look at the difference.

ILikeTheAbuse
05-20-2014, 01:14 PM
That's easy to figure out with out adding to all the other things that need to be added. If you are going to put a hold on quest then just record syn points and look at the difference.

GREE runs multiple goals at once, so that doesn't work. It did narrow it down to 7 people for me, but not to 1 person. Yes, this has happened to me, as well.

Also, yes, PLEASE make a point and donation (whole syndicate logs) reset button.

reticlover
05-20-2014, 06:26 PM
all they would have to do is leave the last goal up to allow others to see who got final kill. even after the goal is completed.

Mirmur
05-21-2014, 12:33 AM
+1. We should be able to track all kinds of activity. A journal on cc of action - date n time.. Would be awesome

Otownbrawler
05-21-2014, 01:52 PM
totally agree with this one bump.....

SimplyminiMW
05-21-2014, 02:01 PM

Sounds like poor planning on your behalf. Should have finished the goal then done your juggling. The feature you request is asinine.

My2cents
05-21-2014, 02:56 PM
Sounds like lazy leadership. Gree do this and this and add that. Strong leadership should appoint officers. It takes a lot of work to hold that position. I for one am too lazy and relinquished a founder spot in kingdom age.