PDA

View Full Version : Ability to Sell Units

Pidgeot
05-19-2014, 01:07 PM
Lets face it. Full Assault did not do what it was suppose to do. Why not give us the option to sell our Cash and Valor/Loot units. it would be simple, all Cash units would sell for 60 percent of the price you paid for it. Valor units will sell for 60 percent as well. Loot units can be a flat rate of 5 valor per 1 per unit strength. for example, Desert Leader at 1a/1d woulld sell for 10 valor each. A 1k a/d loot unit would sell for 10k each.

This would allow us to clear inventory effectively and let us buy newer units and keep us in the game.

FYV
05-19-2014, 02:02 PM
In our dreams... but to have dreams is a good thing, and it is a good place to start. :)

RetiredAndHappy
05-19-2014, 02:34 PM
Do it....... Pleeeeeeeeease

Ajk
05-19-2014, 02:51 PM
This issue has been brought up time and time again, let's face it, too much programming for a game that "jumped the shark" a long time ago. Never gonna happen.

ElMacho
05-19-2014, 02:58 PM
I vote yes too for what it's worth! Maybe if everyone on the forum posted it might get enough traction! Let's go guys!

CDR Shepard
05-19-2014, 03:42 PM
I vote yes too for what it's worth! Maybe if everyone on the forum posted it might get enough traction! Let's go guys!

Lol, I can tell you don't come here often....love the enthusiasm though....

Thief
05-19-2014, 03:50 PM
I would be happy just to delete things from my inventory.....

Also your Valor Sell off on Loot items is EXTREMELY High in my opinion.

ElMacho
05-19-2014, 04:52 PM
Lol, I can tell you don't come here often....love the enthusiasm though....

Long time listener first time caller... Lol

Seriously though everything is so negative just trying to put a positive vibe out there!

Mcdoc
05-19-2014, 05:01 PM
Long time listener first time caller... Lol

Seriously though everything is so negative just trying to put a positive vibe out there!

I actually think this is a very clever idea :)

I like it and would support it :)

much better than selling units to other players which would only open the flood gates to hacked units :)

IceCold350
05-19-2014, 09:54 PM
Lets face it. Full Assault did not do what it was suppose to do. Why not give us the option to sell our Cash and Valor/Loot units. it would be simple, all Cash units would sell for 60 percent of the price you paid for it. Valor units will sell for 60 percent as well. Loot units can be a flat rate of 5 valor per 1 per unit strength. for example, Desert Leader at 1a/1d woulld sell for 10 valor each. A 1k a/d loot unit would sell for 10k each.

This would allow us to clear inventory effectively and let us buy newer units and keep us in the game.

This really would be great. However I doubt they would ever go for it. We can dream though. On a side note, do they plan to bring back full assault? I see the pop ups a lot.

Shrinko
05-19-2014, 10:05 PM
Great idea. Seen it in other games. Would love to have the option to just get rid of low power units, but gree people would never make it happen. It's a bit harder to accomplish than closing threads.

Wingman GRI
05-20-2014, 01:12 AM
This is a great idea. Would also work with gold units.

Uthillex
05-20-2014, 09:18 AM
I really like this idea. Like most people said chances of it happening are very slim but we can all hope. One thing I see wrong with your idea is the return value that you put out there. With those numbers someone could in all reality turn a 1k valor unit into almost enough to buy a 10k valor unit. I'm not complaining of course, I'm sure we would all love to do that. But lets face it, even if Gree was going to allow us to do this, they might use a 5:1 ratio for cash units but for valor units all we would get is a 1:1 ratio, maybe if we are lucky a 2:1 ratio. Again all we can do is hope they chance the set up because its annoying having to scroll through all the units we have in our inventories.

Rolinz
05-20-2014, 06:25 PM
I really like this idea. Like most people said chances of it happening are very slim but we can all hope. One thing I see wrong with your idea is the return value that you put out there. With those numbers someone could in all reality turn a 1k valor unit into almost enough to buy a 10k valor unit. I'm not complaining of course, I'm sure we would all love to do that. But lets face it, even if Gree was going to allow us to do this, they might use a 5:1 ratio for cash units but for valor units all we would get is a 1:1 ratio, maybe if we are lucky a 2:1 ratio. Again all we can do is hope they chance the set up because its annoying having to scroll through all the units we have in our inventories.

I like the idea that maybe 2:1 ratio for cash units and 1:1 ration for Valor units.

It would help manage inventory and be able to look for things.

I don't think they will let you sell gold units to get gold back. They could lose some income that way.

At least Valor Units, which you earned them, should be allowed to sell so you can buy different units.

I am surprised they don't sell concretes in the Special Store. Sort of like buying intel folders for Raid Boss.

Gerard Figallo
05-20-2014, 11:55 PM
even if we only got 10% back it would still be worth doing

Napgar
05-21-2014, 12:38 AM
Thanks for bringing this under the attention again, Pidgeot !!!
It may not be that easy to program, but it is not impossible - after all, we can do it already for buildings...
Agree that your sales values are a bit optimistic - I would already be happy with a sales value of 10% of the original...
I hope that more players voice their support for this, so maybe (big maybe) GREE may consider it in the (hopefully) near future.

Mastert55!
05-21-2014, 01:33 AM
Like I said in the last thread about selling units, there are some people with 100K units alone, if they can sell even half of them, it will just further the gap between the Veteran player and the Noob. If I sell my old valor units, I would buy as many Tech F2 Lightning's as possible at 3.2 Mil valor per 100. My stats would jump another 450M if I fill up with 2500 of those bastards just like everybody is doing with Growlers.

Apollo13
05-21-2014, 02:15 AM
How about this, anyone can throw unlimited numbers of units to any node for once only. If anyone want to put further troops to a node for a second time, then he or she will have to use gold. This way, someone can put 20,000 of tree snipers, or 1 unit of Captain Growler. But if the number is insufficient and need a second input, then it will be gold required to open the node again for more troops to be thrown in.

Mastert55!
05-21-2014, 04:49 AM
How about this, anyone can throw unlimited numbers of units to any node for once only. If anyone want to put further troops to a node for a second time, then he or she will have to use gold. This way, someone can put 20,000 of tree snipers, or 1 unit of Captain Growler. But if the number is insufficient and need a second input, then it will be gold required to open the node again for more troops to be thrown in.

How about we keep it like it is, gold free, Gree is already sucking everyone dry.

Janoe123
05-21-2014, 05:36 AM

Like it, only not the loot items. People will get too much valor from that.

Apollo13
05-21-2014, 04:19 PM
How about we keep it like it is, gold free, Gree is already sucking everyone dry.

Just a suggestion mate. Don't need to be so harsh. And you have SUP with your name and telling people to go Gold Free. If SUP stop using gold, it will be a good starting point for everyone to follow. I hope you will follow through and not spend the minimum 8 vault requirement if you are in SUP1.