PDA

View Full Version : Question for oracle/developers bat STB

BENZO OG
05-18-2014, 10:18 PM
Are we going to have another short term build LE that rewards leveling up the fastest to get a good prize, a la the retro arcade and the vanguard gun for upgrading to level 10? These stackers are stupid, we like single good weapons with good mods, and a cheap building in which the goal is to level it up as fast as possible involves everyone in the game no matter wha level or strength or iph...am I right boys!?

Carloco
05-19-2014, 12:12 AM
Just for the interest of time........ No

BENZO OG
05-19-2014, 12:45 AM
Y not? Seemed to be s up ported plus gold use

sister morphine
05-19-2014, 03:17 AM
Are we going to have another short term build LE that rewards leveling up the fastest to get a good prize, a la the retro arcade and the vanguard gun for upgrading to level 10? These stackers are stupid, we like single good weapons with good mods, and a cheap building in which the goal is to level it up as fast as possible involves everyone in the game no matter wha level or strength or iph...am I right boys!?
It's swings and roundabouts really. The low level weapons on earlier LTBs weren't great stats, so you needed to get up to level 7/8 to see a return on that. With the new ones you do at least get a good unit each time; there's no obligation to go to level 10 - stop when you've got the kind of modifier benefit you'd have seen from going to level 10 previously if you wish (or can't afford to do more).

Mixing it up with old and new style would be cool by me though.

Dklv
05-19-2014, 05:31 AM
Short answer, no. Guessing you have a low IPH. A mod on each lvl helps those that don't have the gold to finish a lvl 10 and don't have the IPH, like you, to reach it on a big building. The small ones did nothing to help IPH, they never get robbed, they are often times sold right away. If I had to guess I would say you are in a huge minority here.

therealbengie
05-19-2014, 08:29 AM
I've never got a big LTB to 10 in time, only managed 3 or 4 of them like barbershop, to die for designs, arcade, stupid circus tent etc all the rest I get to around 7 and i'm happy with that. personally I think the current prize syructure is better than a big final item without a mod as all those mods are far more worthwhile in the long run with stat inflation

GucciMane
05-19-2014, 08:45 AM
No thanks, I'd rather these LTB events favor players who have built up their hood and worked to afford these buildings.

I like the new system with modifiers. People who either have high income or work hard to rob get rewarded with more modifiers.

cynicalmofo
05-20-2014, 04:51 AM
No thanks, I'd rather these LTB events favor players who have built up their hood and worked to afford these buildings.

I like the new system with modifiers. People who either have high income or work hard to rob get rewarded with more modifiers.

I personally preferred the old system where there was a purpose to keep upgrading, i.e progressively better prize.

IMO, it should be a prize at every level and a 5% modifier for level 9 and another 5% modifier for level 10. No point taking LTB's higher than 5 at the moment - The cost outweighs the benefits