PDA

View Full Version : Gree is doing nothing about reported cheaters.

Skleinsmith
05-18-2014, 06:28 PM
Gree is doing nothing about reported cheaters.

Ticket was turned in (weeks ago) about person with extra bonus buildings. Ran into him again today... He still is playing and still has extra boos buildings.

Why is gree doing nothing about the cheaters?

Spazer
05-18-2014, 08:45 PM
I think that Gree really stopped caring about this game and I believe they might think that this game will soon close down due to lack of people spending money. I suggest that we should all move on to playing different games such as Clash of Clans or if you hate Clash of Clans then I suggest you to play Forces of War!!!! You can do a lot with 100USD in that game. If you spend 10K USD only once then you can easily become THE BEST player in that game (im talking about Forces of War not CoC)

Badvock
05-18-2014, 09:55 PM
Short answer 'NO'

Long answer 'Thankyou for contacting customer support, I have passed your information on to one of our program developers for investigation. As we do not share our findings about these matters, please go away and spend more gold to finish events.

Thorm V2
05-19-2014, 03:48 AM
I also sent in a ticket about a player with 2x of each boost building. This was several weeks ago. I still see that player, and he/she still has 2x multiple boost buildings up.

krabbie
05-19-2014, 05:11 AM
Gree is doing nothing about reported cheaters.

Ticket was turned in (weeks ago) about person with extra bonus buildings. Ran into him again today... He still is playing and still has extra boos buildings.

Why is gree doing nothing about the cheaters?

I have exactly the same experience. Reported a guy with multiple double boos buildings months ago, gree said they would take action, but he still has them and gree doesnt react anymore when I ask them about it..

Badvock
05-19-2014, 06:04 AM
It's funny. If you read the forum for long enough the same things get posted over and over again. I can remember this conversation approx 1 year ago. But back then it was inventory hacks and infinite energy. About people where not being banned then. So why should it start now.

ScrewThis
05-19-2014, 07:05 AM
Can you answer the following questions please, Gree? I made it easy - just pick the letter that most closely represents your position:

1. When we report hackers to "Support", and you take no action at all, does that mean:

(A) you approve of hacking because it increases revenue, but only if a small number of people do it?
(B) you don't really care about hacking, despite the TOS, so we can all go ahead and do it?
(C) you do care but you don't actually know how to find the hacker / do not have resources?
(D) you would rather ban those who report hackers on the forum out of frustration (so much easier)?

2. When you fail to ban those who deliberately breach the TOS to get themselves some nice top Valor units, even though they are not yet at a rank to unlock them, does that mean:

(A) the TOS can now be ignored by all of us, in any way we see fit, since you created a precedent?
(B) you would have liked to ban them but these guys spend huge amounts of money in gold, be real?
(C) not all rules are equal - only some rules in the TOS need to be followed, the rest can be ignored?

Thanks, appreciate the time it will take you to respond.

GEMH
05-19-2014, 09:07 AM
When you send in a cheat report to the Support Team, you need to include as much information as possible about the player(s) and type of cheat you are reporting. Sending a ticket which says "Alex is cheating" is probably not going to get far without a lot of going back and forth. The Support Team needs to be able to locate these players before they can even begin to investigate. Please include the following:

--Player name and level (Exact spelling including case)
--Invite code (If you have it)
--Player faction name (Exact spelling including case)
--Description of cheat
--Screenshots

Additionally, if you can make a comment to a player's comments wall, the Support Team can locate the player's account from yours. This is often helpful as players change names, and names are not unique.

Do keep in mind that the Support Team is unable to discuss their investigation with you. This is for privacy reasons.