PDA

View Full Version : Any jobs going in Gree ?

TedTheHead
05-18-2014, 05:06 PM
Not for me.... but my border collie is getting a bit bored .. no doubt he could do a better job than their current employees ..

Easy test for their developers .. tell em to go fetch a ball ... if they come back with a rock.. sack em !

Tony81
05-18-2014, 05:08 PM
Not for me.... but my border collie is getting a bit bored .. no doubt he could do a better job than their current employees ..

Easy test for their developers .. tell em to go fetch a ball ... if they come back with a rock.. sack em !

Isn't that job a little too... ruff?

TedTheHead
05-18-2014, 05:19 PM
I cant understand how a company this big.. tolerates .. the ineptness of whoever is running this side of the business .. ignoring deadlines, quality control of product, customer relations, future planning and development.. the list just goes on ..They have a ridiculous revenue raising agenda of getting a small percentage of the community to pay a lot of money and exclude the vast majority of people who would pay some money if they were getting value for it.

My background is project management.. and let me tell you .. with the right people.. I could quadruple their income and have customer satisfaction at almost 100%

Tony81
05-18-2014, 05:31 PM
I cant understand how a company this big.. tolerates .. the ineptness of whoever is running this side of the business .. ignoring deadlines, quality control of product, customer relations, future planning and development.. the list just goes on ..They have a ridiculous revenue raising agenda of getting a small percentage of the community to pay a lot of money and exclude the vast majority of people who would pay some money if they were getting value for it.

My background is project management.. and let me tell you .. with the right people.. I could quadruple their income and have customer satisfaction at almost 100%

I seriously think they are TRYING to kill MW. Funny thing is though, once they do, that's the death of Gree. Mass refunds (for those that don't already get them) and/or lawsuits will kill everything they do. This is why they release piss-poor product. To have us quit but only after we spend a little more and eventually get the product we pay for.

Sure I ate the steak and understand I have to pay for it, but jeez... can it please not be made of rabbit feces next time?

Maybe this is just another dream-ending sequence of a TV show. We'll get a cameo by Bob Newhart explaining that this forum never was really a part of the game.

General Luke
05-18-2014, 05:44 PM
This is no longer a growth product. Maintain bare minimum product support but no need to invest anymore company resources. Sure looks like writing is on the wall.

HayeZeus
05-18-2014, 05:55 PM
This is no longer a growth product. Maintain bare minimum product support but no need to invest anymore company resources. Sure looks like writing is on the wall.

That's it right there. All Gree is doing is keeping the ship from sinking.

PITA4PRES
05-18-2014, 07:22 PM
They're probably waiting to see if they get another game that becomes a big money maker. If that happens in the near future, Gree will probably then stop anymore development on this game. I don't really see them getting another big money maker though based on how crappy their customer service is, and they can't seem to put out a quality product.

Spazer
05-18-2014, 08:26 PM
I totally agree with you!! I still don't understand why people still spend sooooooooo much money on this game????

Shrinko
05-18-2014, 10:32 PM
Remember that Gree never developed this game. Funzio did. Maybe gree's model is to buy good games and squeeze as much money out of it as they can without investing anything into it. Then, kill it.

Oh yeah. And we are all getting banned by the way. They banned me for saying the truth about why they don't post the lists of rewards for the events anymore. I'll say it again, so go ahead and ban me CJ. See if I care. Lol. It's not like I post much anyhow. I've been playing for more than 2 years and don't have that many posts. Anyways, the reason why they don't post the rewards any more is that the rewards have been really crappy lately, and every time they would post a list of rewards, people would complain about it and not participate in events. No participation = less gold used = less income for gree. If I knew the rewards for the last ltq ahead of time, I would not have participated. Now, they don't post the list of rewards. Nobody complaints about the rewards and people participate without knowing that they are getting crappy units that are not even strong enough to be part of their army.

sstuutss
05-19-2014, 06:15 AM
Any jobs going in GREE?

Yes, all of them.

Showtime
05-19-2014, 07:49 AM
Remember that Gree never developed this game. Funzio did. Maybe gree's model is to buy good games and squeeze as much money out of it as they can without investing anything into it. Then, kill it.

Oh yeah. And we are all getting banned by the way. They banned me for saying the truth about why they don't post the lists of rewards for the events anymore. I'll say it again, so go ahead and ban me CJ. See if I care. Lol. It's not like I post much anyhow. I've been playing for more than 2 years and don't have that many posts. Anyways, the reason why they don't post the rewards any more is that the rewards have been really crappy lately, and every time they would post a list of rewards, people would complain about it and not participate in events. No participation = less gold used = less income for gree. If I knew the rewards for the last ltq ahead of time, I would not have participated. Now, they don't post the list of rewards. Nobody complaints about the rewards and people participate without knowing that they are getting crappy units that are not even strong enough to be part of their army.

interesting...

Tardavic
05-19-2014, 04:15 PM
We are closing this thread as the topic of discussion should not be tolerated.