PDA

View Full Version : Best Unit building to build

Amxze
05-17-2014, 10:26 PM
What is the best unit building to build now right now

I am a cow!
05-17-2014, 10:41 PM
depends what boosts u have for its infantry, have attack/defense (both) 100%+ boost on that so thats the best for me by far

Mastert55!
05-18-2014, 03:47 AM
I would go for airship hanger for boosts and the advanced airbase to get them growlers. Those units help a lot especially if you have a big boost.

Amxze
05-18-2014, 05:54 AM
I would go for airship hanger for boosts and the advanced airbase to get them growlers. Those units help a lot especially if you have a big boost.

Master I have been upgrading my unit infantry building I stands right now at 6 and I was wondering should I stop and go on to advanced air base

qwertyguy
05-18-2014, 04:00 PM
That depends on what level you are, what units you have, what other buildings you have, what boosts you have, and how much money you have.

Generally, the first unit building should be infantry. Air and Sea units eventually give better units, but it takes a long time to get there with boosts that are expensive to consider. Ground unit boost is cheaper to upgrade and takes less time. So a lot depends on your style of play.

Maximus78
05-19-2014, 06:14 AM
i like my oil rigs, really good income out of them :oś

Maximus78
05-19-2014, 06:15 AM
your question is too general huh

stephen2013
05-19-2014, 10:22 AM
It all depends on your boosts and income per hour/pvp frequency.

For me, my best attack boost is for infantry units. I stock up on the lvl 9 elite training facility units (around 13M each) to boost my attack score. However, my best defense boost is for ground units. I, upgrading my robotics facility to 9 so I can start stockpiling the cash unit you unlock at level 9 (around 14M each).

My IPH is 35M, so I can buy tons of cash units every day. For someone with a low IPH, upgrading unit buildings won't do much if they have no income to buy the cash units they will unlock.

Your question is too broad. You won't get many answers suited to your situation unless you give us some info. I hope this helps anyways.

Kiko Matsing
05-19-2014, 11:13 AM
It all depends on your boosts and income per hour/pvp frequency.

For me, my best attack boost is for infantry units. I stock up on the lvl 9 elite training facility units (around 13M each) to boost my attack score. However, my best defense boost is for ground units. I, upgrading my robotics facility to 9 so I can start stockpiling the cash unit you unlock at level 9 (around 14M each).

My IPH is 35M, so I can buy tons of cash units every day. For someone with a low IPH, upgrading unit buildings won't do much if they have no income to buy the cash units they will unlock.

Your question is too broad. You won't get many answers suited to your situation unless you give us some info. I hope this helps anyways.
We got the same unit boost, i got infantry in att and ground on def, difference is i only got 3.1m IPH, but now that i got both infantry and ground anvanced buildings to 10, I will try to incraese my IPH to buy the units, it takes me 4 days before i can buy 20 infantry.

Amxze
05-19-2014, 12:22 PM
My I pH is only 170k pulling in 3M a day

mickymacirl
05-19-2014, 12:40 PM
It used to be BOOST, MONEY then UNIT.

It's MONEY, UNIT then BOOST now.

stephen2013
05-19-2014, 02:03 PM
My I pH is only 170k pulling in 3M a day

Ouch, well there's your problem buddy. You aren't gonna get very far with that, to be honest.

Upgrade boost buildings first so you can get the most out of the units you already have/event rewards. You need to build up your IPH dramatically before you should even think about upgrading unit buildings. There's no use upgrading unit buildings to level 10 if it will take you 4-5 days to afford one of the units you would unlock.

Amxze
05-19-2014, 08:58 PM
I know I have stopped the unit building at lvl 7 and I'm now upgradog my money buildings

DFI
05-19-2014, 09:54 PM
I know I have stopped the unit building at lvl 7 and I'm now upgradog my money buildings

Well it depends. If you have a decent army and lots of cows around you, then perhaps you could max out the unit or boost before money. Remember, the payback for upgrading money is so far in the future that it may not make sense if you have choice targets who could help bankroll you. Right now I am upgrading my sea building so that I can purchase the lv10 unit. While I have 2500 growlers, I figured that I might as well upgrade the sea one to have flexibility. Cash is coming along with genourous benefactors from sup helping me save up for when the next glitched version of full assault comes around. But once I hit lv10, I'll start doing the 2-8bn money upgrades I have left. Each one cuts deeply into the piggy bank....

Amxze
05-19-2014, 10:04 PM
Yeah I have been upgrading my oil rigs both level 2 with out put of $525k no much tho