PDA

View Full Version : Defence Buildings

Ice2000
05-17-2014, 09:14 PM
Gree, pls improve the defence buildings as you have promised months ago. Those of us with defence buildings (not many I believe) are getting impatient.

At the same time, do something about buildings that need gold to build. They need to be removed and cash should be allowed to build them. Seriously, at present, who would spend 25 gold on bodyguard agency or 5 gold on a basketball court.

sister morphine
05-17-2014, 11:06 PM
A fair number (not all by any means) of players with hoods full of defence buildings have been time travelers in times past. Some of those are happy to admit it.

I'm all for improvements to defence buildings, but not to the existing ones from the store, as those former cheats should not now reap benefits.

Winnson
05-18-2014, 09:57 AM
I think I have 56 defense from buildings in my hood, so be careful.

Ice2000
05-20-2014, 09:48 AM
well introducing new ones aint a bad idea but to also increase the current ones by 10 or 100 times is also worth a thought. "Time travellers" who have it built should be able to also reap this increase as not everyone is a cheat

therealbengie
05-20-2014, 09:54 AM
changing the stats of existing buildings/items for the better won't ever happen, what about those of us that farmed m4a1's, bought RP weapons or bought expensive cash and gold items 3 years ago, should those items have increased stats too as not only did we spend time but actual money for those items.

PS I had a load of bodyguard agencies and now sold most of them as they are a waste of space.

sister morphine
05-20-2014, 10:40 AM
well introducing new ones aint a bad idea but to also increase the current ones by 10 or 100 times is also worth a thought. "Time travellers" who have it built should be able to also reap this increase as not everyone is a cheat
Time travelers are cheaters by default, as they manipulated the time settings on their android devices to level stuff up ultra fast.

TZora
05-20-2014, 09:31 PM
A fair number (not all by any means) of players with hoods full of defence buildings have been time travelers in times past. Some of those are happy to admit it.

I'm all for improvements to defence buildings, but not to the existing ones from the store, as those former cheats should not now reap benefits.
agree with that totally.

Babytway
05-20-2014, 09:37 PM
have you notice that when ur syn buys increase the building output bonus you cash buildings numbers goes up, if your syn buy increased building def the numbers stay the same. do that bonuse even work

Otownbrawler
05-21-2014, 12:48 PM
Gree, pls improve the defence buildings as you have promised months ago. Those of us with defence buildings (not many I believe) are getting impatient.

At the same time, do something about buildings that need gold to build. They need to be removed and cash should be allowed to build them. Seriously, at present, who would spend 25 gold on bodyguard agency or 5 gold on a basketball court.

bump. bump. bump

therealbengie
05-21-2014, 08:57 PM
have you notice that when ur syn buys increase the building output bonus you cash buildings numbers goes up, if your syn buy increased building def the numbers stay the same. do that bonuse even work

25% extra of nothing is still nothing.

DoubleR7
05-21-2014, 09:17 PM
Time travelers are cheaters by default, as they manipulated the time settings on their android devices to level stuff up ultra fast.

I have 100 defense buildings and am on iOS.... Why should I not reap some sort of reward for my patience and past playing style?

therealbengie
05-21-2014, 09:35 PM
because there were millions that cheated their way to the same position, the fairest way is to release new def buildings. I exhausted all the cash 1x1, 2x2 and 4x4 def buildings, most to L10 and then bought a fair few bodyguard tower before joining the forum and learning that they were virtually pointless and now completely pointless.

namedud
05-22-2014, 01:50 AM
because there were millions that cheated their way to the same position, the fairest way is to release new def buildings. I exhausted all the cash 1x1, 2x2 and 4x4 def buildings, most to L10 and then bought a fair few bodyguard tower before joining the forum and learning that they were virtually pointless and now completely pointless.

There has never been a 1x1 building of any type, and if most your 2x2 and 4x4 defence buildings are level 10, I have but one question... What type of device do you currently use to play and what type of device did you use to start your account?

@DoubleR7, you should still reap the benefits of your efforts, but such would also mean cheaters reap even greater rewards than they already believe they've claimed. Best to simply void the entire defence building store like they did with the equipment and proceed from there.

therealbengie
05-22-2014, 07:22 AM
always IOS, i'm not a cheat thanks I've just been playing for over 3 years.

I love how everyone assumes having L10 defence buildings means your a cheat.

Ice2000
05-22-2014, 08:57 AM

I agree with you, just because a good half does that doesn't mean everyone is a cheat

Ice2000
05-22-2014, 08:59 AM

sister morphine, yes I agree as I misunderstood the mean of time travellers. I thought you meant pioneer players who played the game since its creation lol

Nighteg
05-22-2014, 09:40 AM
Time travelers are cheaters by default

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hzbnQsE7DIQ/TxGpTOrZEzI/AAAAAAAAAFY/c93fe6kx3Ow/s1600/stage.jpg

Vile Lynn
05-22-2014, 10:16 AM
i'm not a cheat thanks I've just been playing for over 3 years.

FYI: CC has been out for almost 3 years

...but sometimes it feels like 30 years, heh

New def buildings would be nice!

therealbengie
05-22-2014, 11:04 AM
FYI: CC has been out for almost 3 years

...but sometimes it feels like 30 years, heh

New def buildings would be nice!

you're quite right, according to my iTunes history I installed the game on 12/10/11 so only 2 years 7 months and 10 days.

sister morphine
05-22-2014, 04:03 PM

Lol, it doesn't of course..... up to a limit that is. I saw a guy a few cycles ago who had huge numbers of level 10 buildings on his hood - both defence and money types, possibly well over 80 but I forget the exact count now. Was very tempted to send a ticket but didn't bother as almost nobody seems to get banned now.

therealbengie
05-22-2014, 08:46 PM
still doesn't mean he is a cheat, I have a fair few L10 buildings now, looks and bald zeemers hood!