PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye and farewell

thundarr
05-17-2014, 07:25 PM
The time has come for me to move on from MW. It has been a fun ride (at least in the beginning) I started to lose interest when the round of first stat inflation began with those crazy prizes for epic bosses (which I could never get being over level 150) and for MW streaks. My player which I had worked so hard on and spent waay too much money on was now marginalized. I always felt so good that I was one of the higher stat players in my faction and I could be of real help. Once the insane valor hyperinflation started that was the beginning of the end, it was followed by that idiotic having to get 18 units in the epic boss where I wasted an entire day and had to beg my faction leaders to bring up bosses to kill. I went 0/40 before transferring to another faction to finally get it and if that wasn't bad enough they deflated the WD points which was the final straw. That FA which no one likes is just another idiotic time wasting quest. I used to love doing ILTQs until they became impossible to finish even with prestaging. To prevent prestaging Gree put the units on when the ILTQ started making the screen so cluttered it looked like Times Square at lunchtime.
This has devolved into an experiment to see how much money they can squeeze from the remaining players. All the game elements are designed to cost gold (and cash) to complete. A vault or 2 for a unit is insane. It is no fun anymore at all. I feel like an ATM with constant infusions of cash necessary to keep up. Unfortunately Gree has taken one of the best games EVER and ruined it beyond repair. I can understand that they want a return on the $210,000,000 they spent to buy Funzio. Unfortunately they no longer care about game play and the game is riddled with glitches and anything that is added is done so because it will bring in more cash. I just wanted to say a fond farewell to all those who have enjoyed reading my posts and the same to those who didn't. I was in the best faction ever and I will miss all my friends there. Good bye and good luck.

Jhenry02
05-17-2014, 07:39 PM
Bye thundarr

Robespierre
05-17-2014, 11:16 PM
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/Hysmofyteligok/Gifs%20and%20sparkly%20stuff/tumblr_m476buXvUX1qg2lsc.gif

Dang it...you were $upposed to $tart a new mini account from $cratch and repeat the cycle. $eems you didn't get the memos$. Adios muchacho.

dan2407
05-17-2014, 11:44 PM
Baffles me why people quit after spending so much money when you can just play for free and still have fun and help lower factions

Mr llama
05-18-2014, 12:18 AM
Baffles me why people quit after spending so much money when you can just play for free and still have fun and help lower factionsIt's like a drug, if you don't stop at some point it will consume you

Dutchie
05-18-2014, 01:19 AM
Baffles me why people quit after spending so much money when you can just play for free and still have fun and help lower factions

Baffles me why people continue to play this bug ridden, hacker infested, extreme time consuming excuse for a game. Took my 2 girls aged 6 and 8 for their first round of golf at our local 9 hole pitch and putt yesterday on a glorious sunny day. To see my eldest hit a bunker shot on the last hole to within 6 feet on her second attempt is priceless!

Thorm V2
05-18-2014, 06:34 AM
Baffles me why people who quit still post here.

thundarr
05-18-2014, 07:51 AM
Baffles me why people who quit still post here.

I guess its because we want to help our fellow addicts. As far as helping out lesser factions and having fun that ship has sailed, crashed into an iceberg and sank.

Ajk
05-18-2014, 08:07 AM
Well done... Good luck to you

fuzzlenutz
05-18-2014, 08:52 AM
Best of Luck In Real Life

MAD NUGGETT
05-18-2014, 10:51 AM
I guess its because we want to help our fellow addicts. As far as helping out lesser factions and having fun that ship has sailed, crashed into an iceberg and sank.

Maybe they are not cured..... I love when people "retire"

Makes me laugh

Led
05-18-2014, 11:03 AM
best of luck in your future endeavors.

Spazer
05-18-2014, 08:39 PM
I technically quit this game about a month ago. I stopped spending money on this game and stop caring about most of the events (only cared about WD). I only check in to my account for less then 10 minutes a day. You can say that I haven't quit the game yet but I am almost there.... ....

OH and good bye Thundarr!!! You don't know me but we will miss you!!!

Spazer
05-18-2014, 08:41 PM
I technically quit this game about a month ago. I stopped spending money on this game and stop caring about most of the events (only cared about WD). I only check in to my account for less then 10 minutes a day. You can say that i haven't quit the game yet but I am almost there.... ....

Mcdoc
05-19-2014, 12:04 AM
I agree with you Thundarr that this has been one of my favorite games ever to play - but each passing event where you need more energy than 2 vaults can buy to finish - or other costly events - have drained the fun out of the game. More importantly - the open glitches / hacks have devalued 2 1/2 years of hard work and hard money spent - so then you have to ask - why continue . . . .

Good luck to you - I'm left wondering how much longer I can hang on - it's the people - not the game anymore that I have come to appreciate :)

Maximus78
05-19-2014, 06:10 AM
trully said, real life first, no more comments

big fat dad
05-19-2014, 11:39 AM
We are accepting all people who stopped spending real money or no more try to chase the bunny, but like the entertainment this game gives.

Our id code is 880 890 430. Jump in and look around. If you like, stay and enjoy!