PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Gold Programme

richie1105
05-17-2014, 02:06 PM
Why isn't every player already enrolled in a bonus gold programme as standard,
I am approching yet another odd month where as if I was in the programme I would be getting bonus gold, so my question is why is there not already an automactic tier system for everyone each month

mwfighter
05-17-2014, 02:45 PM
Because it make sense and we all know Gree does the opposite

Silver Boulder
05-17-2014, 02:58 PM
Why isn't every player already enrolled in a bonus gold programme as standard,
I am approching yet another odd month where as if I was in the programme I would be getting bonus gold, so my question is why is there not already an automactic tier system for everyone each month
If you put an email in now they will count all the gold you have purchased from the 1st of this month.

valient
05-17-2014, 03:01 PM
Once you apply GREE will automatically credit your account each month you meet the minimum $500 spent

richie1105
05-17-2014, 03:16 PM
Once you apply GREE will automatically credit your account each month you meet the minimum $500 spent

and what if you dont meet the minimum

RetiredAndHappy
05-17-2014, 03:23 PM
and what if you dont meet the minimum

Then you dont get bonus gold that month

richie1105
05-17-2014, 03:38 PM
Then you dont get bonus gold that month

But are you still in the programme

RetiredAndHappy
05-17-2014, 03:47 PM
But are you still in the programme

Yes you are

richie1105
05-17-2014, 03:52 PM
Your joking, I should of had this done a long time ago, this is what I mean about every one all ready im the dam thing as standard can anyone link me to the sign up form the send you please

mreilly
05-17-2014, 04:15 PM
sometimes you cant help stupid.

richie1105
05-17-2014, 05:09 PM

What you chatting ya tit, some months I dont hit the target amounts for gold, im sorry for not knowing if you miss your still in the programme, anyway a very kind gentleman off the the official forums (would you beleive it) gave me the link and all info to go with it, help, knowledge and understanding is anywhere but on here and you proved it

PITA4PRES
05-17-2014, 05:34 PM
if u spend $$$ on gold each month check this out http://greegam.es/Bon.usProgram is the link I have always seen posted in case anyone else needs it

Agent1200
05-17-2014, 05:59 PM
What you chatting ya tit, some months I dont hit the target amounts for gold, im sorry for not knowing if you miss your still in the programme, anyway a very kind gentleman off the the official forums (would you beleive it) gave me the link and all info to go with it, help, knowledge and understanding is anywhere but on here and you proved it

I agree that it should be automatic if it's there. Sorry you've been on the short side of that stick. It's too bad so many here are quick to jump down people's throats. It's sad.

Good luck with your bonus gold from here on out!

richie1105
05-17-2014, 07:08 PM
I signed up!! Oh god lol, thank you every body

DFI
05-17-2014, 07:26 PM

Grow up. Your comment is completely uncalled for.

My argument would be to never buy only 500, but I understand not everyone can afford to pay a lot upfront. It's the additional free gold that let's you play certain events or with higher teams that grows stats. This is not a game you play month to month. It's about how effectively you play over time. This requires some planning, including how and when you spend. It's about getting top 5 stats when only spending like a top 25 or worse player.

richie1105
05-17-2014, 07:50 PM

My argument would be to never buy only 500, but I understand not everyone can afford to pay a lot upfront. It's the additional free gold that let's you play certain events or with higher teams that grows stats. This is not a game you play month to month. It's about how effectively you play over time. This requires some planning, including how and when you spend. It's about getting top 5 stats when only spending like a top 25 or worse player.

This is what drew me to the bonus programme side of things, I have been rocking with top 75 - 50- 25 teams forsome time now scoring anything between 200k - 500k a war, then I ran into bother on the money side of thing when I decided to complete ltqs and box events and I had to take a step back, I left a faction (top 25-50) who has a very well know top 10 faction because my spending was taking over, so I created my own faction and decided to chill until I sort things out just doing the odd boss or ltq when I started to think about the bonus programme which in turn led me here, I now plan on returning to my old faction, I can complete ltqs and what have ya and use the bonus gold in war,

Gen CheeBye
05-17-2014, 08:26 PM
This is what drew me to the bonus programme side of things, I have been rocking with top 75 - 50- 25 teams forsome time now scoring anything between 200k - 500k a war, then I ran into bother on the money side of thing when I decided to complete ltqs and box events and I had to take a step back, I left a faction (top 25-50) who has a very well know top 10 faction because my spending was taking over, so I created my own faction and decided to chill until I sort things out just doing the odd boss or ltq when I started to think about the bonus programme which in turn led me here, I now plan on returning to my old faction, I can complete ltqs and what have ya and use the bonus gold in war,

Always stock up during 40% discount sale. If you plan to continue with this game, it's gonna be good to plan longer. Agree with DFI's assessment buying more for better gold bonus returns.

DFI
05-17-2014, 08:54 PM

The name of the game is to give as little money to gree as possible. Aim for the trifecta, 20% off itunes, 40% off gold sale and high level gold bonus program. I personally never do less than $2k and have never bought gold without hitting the trifecta. This way you are set for 6-18 months depending on the level you play.

But to be successful, you need to stick to a budget irrespective of how much gold you have stocked up. If you can't do that and spend a lot bc you're feeling rich, you will fail and fall into the trap of becoming a big time gold spender. With a budget, I know if I spend too much on events, I have less left for war. If I over spend on war due to going for 1500, then the next month I dial down the events. I will never be sucked into a spending spiral by gree. Do this, have a plan, you can afford playing top 10 without actually having spent that much.

richie1105
05-17-2014, 10:49 PM
Thanx for all the advise, all has been noted and yes that was my plan to complete this months tier during the 20% sale this war

Robespierre
05-17-2014, 11:35 PM

DFI...cut him some slack. He is the most insightful and sagely comic book guy impersonator on the forum.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/CBG.jpg

Mr llama
05-18-2014, 12:26 AM
Man all he is asking is why shouldn't the good program be automatic? Besides the post about gree not caring, all others were pointless. Why respond to a thread if all your answers do is bait and make fun

TedTheHead
05-18-2014, 01:36 AM

$500 bucks a month !!! Are you out of your freaking mind.... ?

Mastert55!
05-18-2014, 04:15 AM
Just imagine all the months you spent $500+ and didn't get the FREE 15,000 gold that Gree gives you lol. My god I sound like a tool. No but last month I got 50k gold for bonus lol. I almost crapped myself when I saw it inserted, a week late of course.

crazeejay
05-18-2014, 07:37 AM
I saved the $2000 and got a new fridge, stove and tv for my house. What was I thinking??? lol

crazeejay
05-18-2014, 07:37 AM
Don't let the game get the best of you

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:16 AM
Let's bring some threads back from the dead

Kennetth
06-03-2014, 07:25 AM
Could I get a $80k/year job programming for Gree? I want to be able to afford $500/mo.

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:27 AM
If you work for them, you get all the gold you want.....just a few taps and 10,000 gold!