PDA

View Full Version : Does this happen to anyone else?

The Hammr
05-16-2014, 10:19 PM
During war events, when I try to scroll down through our individual win/loss records, the stats will get mixed up and will not line up with the correct player. This happens most often near the bottom of the list. I can scrolk down several times and the info will be mixed up differently each time. Maybe if I bring awareness to it now, someine can look at it before the next war.

Kitty McPurr
05-16-2014, 10:26 PM
During war events, when I try to scroll down through our individual win/loss records, the stats will get mixed up and will not line up with the correct player. This happens most often near the bottom of the list. I can scrolk down several times and the info will be mixed up differently each time. Maybe if I bring awareness to it now, someine can look at it before the next war.

Yes, this is a new "feature" from Gree. It has been "added" to the android syndicate rankings tab. It is especially "helpful" with the new syndicate bonuses requiring me to track syndicate donations again.

*fair warning, if you didn't know I was being sarcastic with all the things in quotes, then you should go home now.

lurcher
05-16-2014, 10:41 PM
Been happening on my android x 2 for the last couple of months, i guess gree will come up with something like,

" we are not aware of this happening. Because we cannot see it happening, no trace, either in test or from any server logs. If we have no record of it happening, we can't do anything about it".

Dont hold your breath waiting for an answer...

bravo 6 vk
05-17-2014, 12:28 AM
Happens.
The hairstyle gets exchanged and the IP keeps changing and swapping with the other players

CCC-syn
05-17-2014, 03:10 AM
Same thing also happens in the syndicate's donations list

Dubstik
05-17-2014, 06:06 AM
Happens to me too. It's very annoying when I'm taking screenshots of ip before the war ends.

surfinguy369
05-17-2014, 08:04 AM
It even force closes me out of the game sometimes

bravo 6 vk
05-17-2014, 10:10 AM
@Dubstik: Nice sig ;)

Dubstik
05-17-2014, 10:26 AM
@Dubstik: Nice sig ;)

Thank you sir.

reticlover
05-18-2014, 07:30 AM
i took video and sent it to gree, it started when google play update came out 3 battles ago

Winnson
05-18-2014, 09:45 AM
I like that I can screencap myself with a billion points when I only have a few thousand, LOL!