PDA

View Full Version : I need MOD help with an issue

bucknut
05-16-2014, 07:23 PM
I discovered that my not all of my Energy Regen units stack. I am currently regenerating energy at +8 per minute. My combined individual boosts along with the base +3 should equal +10. My individual boosted units are as follows: Covert Jet Fighter +2, Falcon Supersonic +2, Pharos Submarine +1, NextGen Cruiser +1, and Nuclear Soldier +1

This in my opinion is a serious error and I have not been able to get this issue corrected by Gree Player Support.

There is a sequence of emails back and forth starting with a generic response that the boosts are stacked with a diminishing return, followed by those units do not stack as programmed, to we will forward your feedback to the developers. Reference Ticket # 1614879 and # 1614734 which have been closed out.

I do believe there is a programming issue causing one of my +2 units to not stack. However, these units were not advertised as non-stacking. There has to be a solution to rectify this error however Gree Player Support has not attempted to find one. Please help...

Sincerely,

Jason Forrester

Mr llama
05-16-2014, 07:32 PM
This problem was a big one when it happened, people spent gold to get the covert jet fighter and the falcon super sonic just to find out they don't stack. They gave us a gold bonus of about 200 if I remember correctly. But you had to send in a ticket and this was over a year ago so I think you are out of luck

Type in falcon supersonic into search and you get this http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56037-2-Energy-not-working-on-Falcon-Supersonic&highlight=Falcon+supersonic

bucknut
05-16-2014, 07:45 PM
Thank you for the link Mr llama

That thread had a post from a moderator stating:
Hello everyone,

What's happening here is that the energy boosts are not stacking properly. We are aware of this issue and are in the process of fixing it now. We realize that this is frustrating and are very sorry for that! Please remain patient; we will get this fixed!

So the units were intended to stack but do not. I would never accept that and just let it go. Gree programmers could add another unit to a players inventory with a correctly functioning stacking unit. +2 Energy is not a trivial boost to overlook especially given the increased reliance on energy expenditure events.

bucknut
05-16-2014, 08:27 PM
Another thread about this same issue. Can a MOD please look into this? A script for every player with the falcon supersonic to fix/remove/add a unit that correctly works can surely be written. We paid real money for this unit and it should work as advertised.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?90547-Since-everyone-is-all-worked-up-about-energy-requirements&highlight=falcon+supersonic

Robespierre
05-16-2014, 11:52 PM
Oh sh!t...the days of yore with the falcon supersonic and nrg boosts fiasco. the riot was quelled with a few concessions (magical pixel gold) back in the day when the boost was not a final prize, but hidden within the prize trail. Oh it was a magical time!

I will tell my grand children of these wild tales, and they will wonder why they waited so long to have me placed under a conservatorship to keep from blowing all of my assets on a mobile app game.