PDA

View Full Version : Rivals List

BrisingrBoss
05-16-2014, 10:06 AM
is the rivals list ever going to be fixed for Modern War? i keep getting robbed by people over twice my defense and i have no way to retaliate. make it fair, make it so that at least the attack and defense are more or less close on rivals list so we don't keep getting owned like this. I'm not that weak. i have almost 120 million defense, but still i get guys 240 mil attack raiding me. i have no chance to retaliate, so they just keep coming.... the change made on Crime city works, regardless of people complaints. they only complain because they enjoyed being so much stronger than everyone else on the same level. i have a guy that must have me on his alarm clock, cause i check my buildings, there is nothing to collect, 15 minutes later he is raiding me less than 2 minutes after my buildings are ready..... come on. or maybe change it to allow us to collect before allowing to be raided. like give us some time after is ready to collect before any building is raidable.

Mcm2013
05-16-2014, 10:28 AM
quit whining its a game, the people that raid you get raided by people 2x there strength also, and i am sure you raid people less than your stats. That is the whole point, why would someone raid another when they have a chance to retaliate. and depending on level you are weak

Rob TRK
05-16-2014, 10:46 AM
McM, agree entirely. This is a war game. Lots of moaning about being raided by folks weaker/stronger than me. My take for what it's worth.

Firstly it would be good to see a real differentiation between the type of attacks. Attacks are an assault on an opponent, raids targeted as a limited event to cause specific damage (Could be cash, building destruction or damage assets) to weaken an opponent.

Everyone should be raid able, no matter what the stats are if you can see them in the lists or are attacked/raided. Raids are about small scale attacks, where the person raiding has the advantage. The defender cannot "know" a raid is occurring so there should always be a chance of success no matter the differential. I'd

Attacks are different that is about an assault in an opponent. Full combat with a purpose in mind.

If you consider the above I think it works okay.

iamnasty
05-16-2014, 11:09 AM
is the rivals list ever going to be fixed for Modern War? i keep getting robbed by people over twice my defense and i have no way to retaliate. make it fair, make it so that at least the attack and defense are more or less close on rivals list so we don't keep getting owned like this. I'm not that weak. i have almost 120 million defense, but still i get guys 240 mil attack raiding me. i have no chance to retaliate, so they just keep coming.... the change made on Crime city works, regardless of people complaints. they only complain because they enjoyed being so much stronger than everyone else on the same level. i have a guy that must have me on his alarm clock, cause i check my buildings, there is nothing to collect, 15 minutes later he is raiding me less than 2 minutes after my buildings are ready..... come on. or maybe change it to allow us to collect before allowing to be raided. like give us some time after is ready to collect before any building is raidable.

This is a war game and stop whining, go and play HayDays!!.....moo������

Rickdee
05-16-2014, 11:57 AM

If they ever change the rival list like they did in CC i will quit instantly.. All the time i put in to building my character up because i put in the time and effort. Dont want to be robbed? Collect on time.. Plus its fake currency you silly mo fo's!!

Sheldor Sir
05-16-2014, 01:22 PM
if you been raided just leave them for x hours before you collect them............duh

mxz
05-16-2014, 02:28 PM
They tried changing it to the way CC is now a while back and everyone revolted (shouldn't be surprising since it was a very poorly thought out idea) so they changed it back.

Why would they want to move their most successful game backwards?

Sumiala
05-16-2014, 04:23 PM
Yes, it is a bummer if you get raided.
But hey, if they can set timers, so can you!
Good luck.

What?
05-16-2014, 07:03 PM
I don't mind being attacked by stronger players, I do mind being attacked by people who don't show up on my rivals list. Let me attack lvl 300 players, they can attack me, that's not a whine, it's common sense. If a player can find me in their rivals list, I should be able to do the same.