PDA

View Full Version : Russian District Review

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
05-15-2014, 12:26 PM
To try and steer gree back (were they ever on it?) to a path of creating a fun game here's my review of the last cycle of events. Granted a lot of it is highlighting the problems, but in reality thats the current state of the game. Once events start being fun I'll be full of praise.

Street warriors ltq - turned out to be a SLTQ. cheers for that.
Similar levels etc to previous but double the hits required in what felt like half the time. No I haven't compared exact energy requirements but from a syn that completed the last one. We were two levels short of this one. Remember it being 30ish hits per level now it's 97 hits. This was especially ridiculous seeing as you locked syndicates.

Ability to buy weapons ahead of time or if not completing is good. I'm not a high iph player but appreciate those that are. Given the trash in the store having these purchasable weapons are good for them.

Acknowledgement from CJ that it would be reasonable to extend SLTQ was appreciated even though it was not possible.

Ltb - tsars tea house
Thanks for listening - ltb 24hr nice, In my opinion becomes best building in game (after Nighclub or above nightclub if you have a life and sleep and only collect it twice). Reasonable price range given the 24hr payout.
Good to have reward for each level. But surely(and I'm not a high iPh player so wouldn't get it) level 10 should carry something better, given the small amount of people that would get there.

Epic boss disco dan
Nice addition of loot drop goals. Info out early. Ridiculous health increase for level 250s (and I'm not one).
Goal 1 - available from level 1-75
Goal 2 - available from level 50-100
Goal 3 - available from level 75 -100
Please answer my question regarding if you think its acceptable to beat 200+bosses and not get all loot drops?
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?90527-Epic-Boss-x208-Explanation-please-Gree/page4

LTQ special 48 hr
Info out early. Thanks. Loot drop nice addition, gives people a hope of finishing a goal instead of ignoring the ltq completely because of how ridiculously energy heavy they are. However and this is a serious issue that your support needs to STOP IGNORING. It is not acceptable to see an item drop and it not register. It's happened before and it keeps happening. FIX IT. And stop your support replying with garbage like, we are aware, we have passed on to developers, as for your loss of gold and not completing the goal, suck it.

Anarchy reigns SLTQ
Boring
iOS couldn't see future targets, they appeared invisible but could be found by randomly tapping spaces on maps. If you take the element of being able to prehit targets out of the game, you've really gone too far. It's the last piece of "strategy" left seeing as everything else can be done with gold.

Rebel dell raid boss
everyone's favourite event. thank you.
addition of respect points for uzis also greatly received.

Special 24 hr ltq
needed gold to finish
no info so didn't even bother

Russian invasion
winners list
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?91319-Battle-for-Empire-City-Russian-District-Winner-s-List
Smooth war weekend for us.
5% hideout health for 50 wins. that pissed a lot of people off! what a pointless mod.
standard fail of game in last hour, lasted for a lot longer this time. Surely the top 10 have funded some new servers by now?

ongoing issues
- Loots from ltq etc not registering. Mentioned above, this is unacceptable, sort it out and give people back their gold if it affects them, instead of ignoring them.
- LTQ hits not registering - e.g. people get to 5/6 on a target, do the 6th hit doesn't register goes back to 1/6. Fix it, refund lost energy. Stop releasing events with these problems.

Other comments
-- As mentioned elsewhere on forum, please provide information for the events like you did before. I appreciate people complain when there is a line wrong, but if you post it with a comment saying its correct at the time and may change, then people will accept it and appreciate it. More people will spend money if they know what prize they can get.
-- please add LTB to the events list
-- many people reporting stat drops (like 5-6 mill loss in defence (from a 65mil def player) not getting any response from tickets - what did you do?

Please post other feedback from this cycle of events, I've tried to keep it relatively constructive in the hope something is actually done about it.

surfinguy369
05-15-2014, 12:52 PM
Well said and I am sure it will fall on deaf ears as usual.

John Hannibal Smith
05-15-2014, 12:58 PM
Well said and I am sure it will fall on deaf ears as usual.

Same ol' same ol' my friend. The only reason I did frequent this site was for event info. Now its up to us. At least the info reported will be correct. ;)

General Dudus
05-15-2014, 01:14 PM
+1 extras lots of it

aron
05-15-2014, 02:23 PM
Good review. I heard triggering rate on EB pisses people of too

surfinguy369
05-15-2014, 04:07 PM
Already finished 100 bosses on 2 accounts so there is no issue.