PDA

View Full Version : GREE, kill off super rare from LV 100 boss

Pidgeot
05-14-2014, 10:26 PM
Its annoying getting a 1k unit for killing a boss with 3.3 billion health. Either make it to where you get only Epic and Legendary or only Legendary units. This will make some people happy for heir hard work.

Gen CheeBye
05-14-2014, 10:39 PM
Its annoying getting a 1k unit for killing a boss with 3.3 billion health. Either make it to where you get only Epic and Legendary or only Legendary units. This will make some people happy for heir hard work.

Make that lvl 95 as well. Annoying as hell.

Rowe1985
05-14-2014, 11:50 PM
This is typical of the whole game now, completely disjointed.

I have only just started to pay interest in the details iof things but there are some cracking rewards coupled with some awful rewards.

The first full assault and subsequent cash units have completely changed the low level game, therefore all these 1-3k units are essentially pointless.

If they readjusted it all so prizes were better throughtout the whole structure more gold would be spent, it's like the business brain of gree has gone AWOL!!

DFI
05-15-2014, 03:52 AM
This is typical of the whole game now, completely disjointed.

I have only just started to pay interest in the details iof things but there are some cracking rewards coupled with some awful rewards.

The first full assault and subsequent cash units have completely changed the low level game, therefore all these 1-3k units are essentially pointless.

If they readjusted it all so prizes were better throughtout the whole structure more gold would be spent, it's like the business brain of gree has gone AWOL!!

Stop complaining. I was very happy to receive my 100 stat unit from the scratcher today....

Pidgeot
05-15-2014, 04:15 AM
Stop complaining. I was very happy to receive my 100 stat unit from the scratcher today....

So rather than being constructive, you ***** about others wanting the game to get better and then rate the thread a 1 star. Seems about right.

DFI
05-15-2014, 05:22 AM
So you're that wanker that rated every thread with one star? Did Gree murder your parents?

Sorry, I don't stoop as low as you to call someone a name (Come on, grow up), but to answer your question, no I didn't rate this thread. And if you read between the lines, you might be able to understand that I fully agreed with the other poster, therefore was trying to make light of it by saying the opposite. Perhaps the sun light in Singapore has been a bit tough on your mind and eyes.

Gen CheeBye
05-15-2014, 06:11 AM
Sorry, I don't stoop as low as you to call someone a name (Come on, grow up), but to answer your question, no I didn't rate this thread. And if you read between the lines, you might be able to understand that I fully agreed with the other poster, therefore was trying to make light of it by saying the opposite. Perhaps the sun light in Singapore has been a bit tough on your mind and eyes.

I owe you an apology IF you are not the said perpetrator.

Too many wankers running loose in the forum lately.

Thief
05-15-2014, 07:42 AM
I disagree....none of the rewards matter when you can simply buy better units with in game cash but at least i can kill a lvl 100 and get one of the 9 loot items i need for the personal Quest.

jinjack292
05-15-2014, 08:03 AM
idk y ppl complain so much about a 1000 unit. At least u getting one of the 9 loot items n i bet that unit still goes into most ppl army list. if the game seems unfair for u n u complain ( grow up) the world does not go around u.

Gen CheeBye
05-15-2014, 08:10 AM
It's annoying when you are deprived of legendary unit to complete the goals and always get those rare units instead.

It's not about the unit stats cos they are pathethic compared to what you can buy with cash. And I agree newer players will still need those units in their army.

Dirty Mind
05-15-2014, 09:14 AM
If these legendary units were much stronger, this thread would still be here, only the complaint would be that Gree was being unfair by helping SUP. The strong factions would finish prestige early, then be able to farm these units for 4 days. Would you rather have that?

Showtime
05-15-2014, 09:26 AM
If these legendary units were much stronger, this thread would still be here, only the complaint would be that Gree was being unfair by helping SUP. The strong factions would finish prestige early, then be able to farm these units for 4 days. Would you rather have that?

BAM! best point made, everyone else STFU now!

Pidgeot
05-15-2014, 10:48 AM

How much of the game can compare to SUP? like .1 percent and I mean the top 3. They dont need these units. These units dont make it into their FA choices. I dont think SUP even farms. They may let others in to farm but I dont think they do... Then again, I dont know their operations. However for the rest of us who would like the 3k to 7k units in their armies, we would like to not get a 1k unit for killing a boss 100. For those of you who get them and they dont make armies, then you have a nice 7k unit for FA.Everyone benefits.

jinjack292
05-15-2014, 05:25 PM
How much of the game can compare to SUP? like .1 percent and I mean the top 3. They dont need these units. These units dont make it into their FA choices. I dont think SUP even farms. They may let others in to farm but I dont think they do... Then again, I dont know their operations. However for the rest of us who would like the 3k to 7k units in their armies, we would like to not get a 1k unit for killing a boss 100. For those of you who get them and they dont make armies, then you have a nice 7k unit for FA.Everyone benefits.

why r u complaining. pretty sure 1k unit can make into most ppl armies right now. if not they can us it on fa. a normal 1k cost around 350k game cash. plus u didn't kill the boss alone, ur faction members did.