PDA

View Full Version : Missing Buildings. Waiting for over a year...

Mastert55!
05-13-2014, 08:18 PM
Title pretty much sums it up. I accidentally sold 3 LE buildings when I logged in multiple times. Game was faulty, like usually, and crashed when I logged in everytime. I tapped like crazy and accidentally sold 1 Acrtic Mining Rig, 1 Alexandria Villa, and 1 Jinai Facility. Desperate occasions, same day. I know, what crappy luck, or how the hell am I stupid enough to sell 3 different buildings. Lol yea, I raged quit for a week.

I sent in about 3 tickets over the past year (starting from mid 2013) and still the same crappy response, We no longer restore buildings, sorry. I mean, GOD DAM, at least make up some bs about a glitch or something. Many of my friends higher up on the gold bonus program have had their entire base restored after they nuked and donated the cash. WTF?!?!? Those are some of the most precious LE buildings in the game (the first 2).

Can someone please give me some incite on how this is possible? I mean the customer service CAN'T possibly be this sh!tty. I even do beta testing for Gree and they pay me in gold for my "advice". I mean come on, I help you, but your stupid gold, play your stupid events and you can't even click a couple buttons and restore my lost LE buildings that MADE my IPH.

Robespierre
05-13-2014, 08:43 PM
I even do beta testing for Gree and they pay me in gold for my "advice".

Yeah...I had a feeling that was how it worked.

http://magazine.thepracticesolution.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Independent-Contractors.jpg

Not holding it against anyone, just interesting to hear (if you can believe everything you hear on the interwebs). Nice to see you're in a top faction bro.

Mastert55!
05-13-2014, 08:46 PM
They give me 50 gold every time a beta test comes out. You should try it, better than buying the ****.

bam bam.
05-14-2014, 12:50 AM
I was previously a gold spender n had a building i accidently sold restored. I explained id spent a few grand n would no longer b spending until they restored the building. They restored it.

I now barely free play as the games gone to mud. If u spend they help u. If u dont. u can go n get, well u get the picture

1GaDawg85
05-14-2014, 09:31 AM
So you are in SUP and complaining about losing 3 buildings? I'm shocked coreyhoze or whatever his name is now hasn't hacked it back to your base.....

Showtime
05-14-2014, 09:41 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJ54
05-14-2014, 09:47 AM
People started abusing the courtesy unsells in a couple of the games to gain in-game advantage. So we had to stop doing those. This is unfortunate and frustrating for everyone else (including Support), but sometimes we have to make tough calls based on the situation.

NexusImperium
05-14-2014, 11:58 AM
Hmm interesting. I'm a software engineer, how do I participate in the beta program?

KCjamss
05-14-2014, 12:49 PM
People started abusing the courtesy unsells in a couple of the games to gain in-game advantage. So we had to stop doing those. This is unfortunate and frustrating for everyone else (including Support), but sometimes we have to make tough calls based on the situation.

It is too bad that a few people who want to cheat ruin kindness for everyone!!!

KCjamss
05-14-2014, 12:50 PM
With he beta testing, how does someone sign up for that?

Mastert55!
05-14-2014, 07:22 PM
So you are in SUP and complaining about losing 3 buildings? I'm shocked coreyhoze or whatever his name is now hasn't hacked it back to your base.....

Wow, funny guy over here. I don't support hacking, paid way to much and would create an unfair advantage for everyone else and would later screw me over.

Mastert55!
05-14-2014, 07:24 PM

So there is no way I can get those back? They only times support helps me is for iOS transfers, and that's rare. There should be a strike policy with building replacement, like we help you once, and the next time this happenes, your SOL.

Mastert55!
05-14-2014, 07:26 PM
With he beta testing, how does someone sign up for that?

You have to be invited, usually long term players that have been here through all the changes of the game. I don't really know, I just got an email saying I have been invited. Lol

One man army
05-14-2014, 07:37 PM
Wow, funny guy over here. I don't support hacking, paid way to much and would create an unfair advantage for everyone else and would later screw me over.

Bro you may not support it but you joined a faction that does its like you don't care that it's being done

Mastert55!
05-14-2014, 09:03 PM
Bro you may not support it but you joined a faction that does its like you don't care that it's being done

And what proof do you have that SUP1 hacks? 13 bridge jumpers with boosts that don't even stack? Or the valor glitch and LE glitch that the units have been removed?

Dirty Mind
05-14-2014, 09:48 PM
And what proof do you have that SUP1 hacks? 13 bridge jumpers with boosts that don't even stack? Or the valor glitch and LE glitch that the units have been removed?
dont fall for it One Man Army. You show proof, you get a ban. You just said what we are all thinking though.

Rowe1985
05-14-2014, 11:54 PM
You would think a strike policy should be bought in, especially to people testing for gree

Vercingetorix
05-15-2014, 05:06 AM
Something doesn't add up. The policy not reinstating buildings is a relatively new policy. I saw someone's base get reinstated after they nuked it about three months ago. If the buildings were sold off a year ago, one would think that the buildings would have been reinstated in the 9 month period where Gree was giving the buildings back.

Second, if you are in the top faction, why are you posting for information from those of us that hold no influence in the game. Take the issue up with your officers and let them take care of it.

If your intention was to rally support for your plight, then please stop.

1GaDawg85
05-15-2014, 07:43 AM
You understand that no one on this forum believes that anyone in SUP is innocent....if there was innocence, there sure hasn't been much said to prove otherwise, and yes I know what kind of people are there. Being that it has been a year, don't count on it coming back. If you don't believe in the faction, why are you there?