PDA

View Full Version : gold free!

Champion24
05-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Maybe instead of moaning about all the gree f k ups.s falling on deaf ears.. why not have a cease fire for the next war.
HOLY SH.IT a whole weekend without Cc .
Leaders suggest it to your guys.
High time the customers/junkies fought back

TheDarkPheonix
05-13-2014, 08:53 PM
One single "weekend" wouldn't do the job. It would have to be ALL players not buying gold or using gold for a while in order for them to even notice a change. Obviously they are oblivious to ANY of the customers complaints or suggestions when it comes to CC. It is all a good idea in theory but lets get real here........

1.) Not ALL players are going to actually do this. Even if on the VERY slim chance that all the players would get together and perform a "strike" on gold use/purchase there is always gonna be that one sour apple of the group that just isn't gonna give a flyin **** and do what they want to.

2.) If by slim chance that everyone actually works together on the issue then GREE will most likely say screw it and shut servers down in "retaliation". Me personally would care less if CC got stopped simply because I have not played very long BUT, to those that are addicted and have to always play, it would make them go insane.

Now don't get me wrong, I would love to see mass improvements on the game because for 1, I am sick and tired of getting robbed by the same person 50 times a day every day amoungst other changes that even I as a new player see that need changed. But the chances of that happening are slim to none as well.

TobysPaw
05-14-2014, 04:11 AM
I am sick and tired of getting robbed by the same person 50 times a day every day amoungst other changes that even I as a new player see that need changed. But the chances of that happening are slim to none as well.

You make some valid points, and there are many things that do need changing but the fact you can't/don't/won't collect your buildings on time does not mean anything needs to be changed in that regard.

therealbengie
05-14-2014, 05:01 AM
being robbed isn't a failure in the game mechanics, its a part of the game.

if you want to lose the guy then there are a few things you need to do, don't comment on his wall and ignore comments he makes, don't retaliate however tempting it is, if these fail then drop mafia members and keep on top of your collections.

amateur
05-14-2014, 05:43 AM
I realy doent get it..why does syndicats in top 5 use so much gold when they are just fighting each other..

sister morphine
05-14-2014, 07:35 AM
I realy doent get it..why does syndicats in top 5 use so much gold when they are just fighting each other..
Egos.

Extras

therealbengie
05-14-2014, 07:41 AM
what the lady said, either that or hackers.

Wrendrak
05-14-2014, 08:35 AM
Gree is making it very easy to not buy gold. It's been about 6 weeks now for me since I bought gold and I don't miss it at all. I may never buy gold again. Between the total lack of information from gree about events (before and during) to an almost complete lack of anything but attack and defense mods as rewards, things are getting really boring and pointless.

Guess it's a sign to play some other game and spend the money on sammiches.

Things I would buy gold to go after (if they were to appear): Upgrade 2 (or 3) at once mod and stuff like the executive coupe that gives Upgrade cost reduction.

I won't hold my breath waiting on either of those.

The Night Prowler
05-14-2014, 08:57 AM
To have an effect it would have to be across all gree games. Do you not agree