PDA

View Full Version : Need help from mod asap

PC77
05-13-2014, 09:37 AM
Posting this for pal of mine because he can't get onto forum. He could do with anyone of importance getting back to him to help him out because he is understandably fed up over it.

to whom it may concern

On Friday I had an issue with crime city and I sent a ticket to gree support. they told me to uninstall then reinstall. after doing so then opening it back up my account was gone and was account less. Ive sent multiple emails to gree support since Friday and only got the typical rewritten response. ive also pm'd Oracle and Cj from this forum and no response. I cant even post this message on the forum due to not being able to reach an admin to get access. ive missed all but one battle during war after spending money on gold to use. I let my syndicate down and face eviction from the syndicate for not being active. now im missing epic boss and ltq. my stats are not going up due to this and im getting fed up. is there anybody else out there that can help me out? a member of my syndicate had the same issue Monday sent a ticket and has already had her issue fixed. anyone who can help please let me know. thanks in advance

General Dudus
05-13-2014, 11:01 AM
im in the same boat with two accounts only received a automated response since saturday ticket number 1602490

General Dudus
05-13-2014, 12:25 PM
bump extras

General Dudus
05-13-2014, 11:41 PM
bump extras