PDA

View Full Version : Reactions after raids... have a laugh!

krabbie
05-13-2014, 06:05 AM
Hey guys,

Do you also get very funny reactions after raiding people? Thought it would be fun to share these stories!

So here is my favorite, from Sir GB:

I asked a few people i no, an I’ve been told that your ******!!! Is this true it would explain your actions ******!!!

P r i c k

You visit me several times a day I think you want more than my building lol

You’re at my base so much you may as we’ll move in lol

I like tone a hospitable host, if ya let me no when your coming I’ll make you a bed up hehehe

krabbie
05-13-2014, 06:49 AM
This one by joe is funny as well:

what is wrong with you? you have been sitting now for one week in my camp…do you not know what else to do……? I have no problem with people occasionally raiding, ut I have problem with people like you who believe their objective in life is to become a pain in the ****** …… by sleeping in my camp……

jeffvan
05-13-2014, 08:28 AM
I got one from Merrimon:

Thanks for checking my buildings for me. appreciate it lol.

krabbie
05-13-2014, 08:47 AM
So polite... Raid him another 100 times!

I got one from Merrimon:

Thanks for checking my buildings for me. appreciate it lol.

jeffvan
05-13-2014, 08:49 AM
I know. it was refreshing not to have a troll answer back! that is why I liked it.

Daviethree
05-13-2014, 09:29 AM
Best reply I got was : "wtf, you raided me!"

xlt
05-13-2014, 09:34 AM
Sometimes, I've posted:

Oh, just saw your IPH, yeah you need to raid...

Or

Nice that you're working on your IPH to match your stats...

SPWD
05-13-2014, 10:25 AM
I got one a year ago and it was on my wall for months because it always made me lmfao,GUGUCHE didn't censor it though

G.O.A.T.F.U.X.K.E.R

Kennetth
05-13-2014, 11:26 AM
Gree removed it, but the best one ever was:
your a smart **** I bet you take it in the **** don't you?

My reply:
I'm too strong to have to take it, u got it in the rear w/o reach-around.

teachertrav44
05-13-2014, 12:53 PM
Best one for me is when they ask you why would raid another American? It's apparently un-american to raid people of the same flag.

Also got one where a guy asked me "Don't you have an income?" I replied with, "Yes my income consists of your buildings, thanks for not collecting"

One man army
05-13-2014, 01:05 PM
*Forgot guys name* WTF BRO!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I CAN'T SLEEP YOU STUPID ***** NOW I OT MY WIFE COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW SHE CAN'T SLEEP. NOT ONLY THAT MY KIDS ARE UP BECAUSE OF YOUR DUMB ASS. I wait a whole day to raid this guy again. He responds **** OFF BRO WHAT'S YOUR DEAL MAN?!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I GOT KICKE OUT MY ROOM AND NOW SLEEPING ON THE COUCH LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!!!!

Janoe123
05-13-2014, 02:18 PM
got raided by a guy called seek & destroy. He failed so i sended him: ''u found me, only the destroy part went wrong'', never heard something back....

elangomatt
05-13-2014, 02:26 PM
I haven't gotten any raid reactions for a long time until today shortly after I read this thread.

First reaction was "awesome IPH and you raid me! what an <insert another name for donkey here>"

I replied to him with something like "If it wasn't me it would have been someone else. It's easier just to collect your buildings on time. See ya tomorrow!" though I really had no intention of looking for him again.

Next reply from raidee: "I'm sorry, I don't have as much time to spend on this game as you, I actually have a life! quit jerking off and get out of your moms basement, it's a pretty world tard!"

My last (and final) reply... "LOL, all of this coming from someone getting upset at losing a bit of fake money in a fake war game!"

NexusImperium
05-13-2014, 02:47 PM
I'll admit that I've been raided before, and logging in to see a 17M hole in my pocket makes me tend to foam at the mouth a bit. But the thing people don't realize is that if they don't collect their buildings, time's-a-tickin' and they're losing money even if they don't get raided.

Setting a timer on my device for the next collection time has made a world of difference and now only my 18h buildings get raided, for about 1.2M loss, happens almost daily (and sometimes my 12h buildings once per week).

elangomatt
05-13-2014, 09:39 PM
My last (and final) reply... "LOL, all of this coming from someone getting upset at losing a bit of fake money in a fake war game!"

Ok, I think this is the end now, but here's this guys latest reply (a direct unedited quote).

"I am done, your an idiot! I can't have a battle of wits with someone that's obviously unarmed!"

I'll admit that I've been raided before, and logging in to see a 17M hole in my pocket makes me tend to foam at the mouth a bit.

Heh, being raided for only 17 million would be a relief sometimes when I miss a big collection time. I know it's my own fault though for missing it so I'm just upset at myself and don't bother whining about it to the raider.

krabbie
05-14-2014, 12:31 AM
*Forgot guys name* WTF BRO!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I CAN'T SLEEP YOU STUPID ***** NOW I OT MY WIFE COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW SHE CAN'T SLEEP. NOT ONLY THAT MY KIDS ARE UP BECAUSE OF YOUR DUMB ASS. I wait a whole day to raid this guy again. He responds **** OFF BRO WHAT'S YOUR DEAL MAN?!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I GOT KICKE OUT MY ROOM AND NOW SLEEPING ON THE COUCH LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!!!!

This guy should really get a life, getting up in the middle of the night to collect his buildings even after they get raided... A simple reschedule is all it takes and you can always ask a friend to step out of your faction, raid you and donate the income to the faction...

KCjamss
05-14-2014, 10:50 AM
The funniest response I got was just a bunch of *. Not sure what was said but the message read" just why you *******". Because I enjoined it so much I sent a reply that I would not raid again and I have stuck to my word!

ElMacho
05-14-2014, 12:19 PM
When I first started this game I'm sure I was one of the biggest complainers about getting raided. I hate getting raided, not mad at anyone but myself but still! The worst is when I actually have a timer set, it goes off I get distracted and someone raids me in the 60 seconds before I log in! LOL

{Kill Joy}
05-14-2014, 12:40 PM
Having a female avatar and being a female I get some pretty degrading and disgusting comments. I wont post here but they are not nice. I just screen shot them and send them to apple as sexual harassment complaints. :)

Penelope cornmuffin
05-14-2014, 02:03 PM
Same here kill joy- I get a lot of obscene comments from guys

Speed ump
05-14-2014, 03:03 PM
I'm prob the worst at collecting, have way to much going on to bother. I let the popups when I am being raided act as my timer, if I have the time to even go in and save what's left then. My iph is plenty so that what's left is more than enough for me. I never say a word about being raided either way( unless it's one of my own teamates,lol, got to give them a little grief) I love it when a player that is always on my base, has gotten huge sums over time, comes back and posts to me when I actually take one of my rare breaks in time to raid them when they have a few measly buildings lit, and post to me about how taking their fake pixels dosnt bother them. I say really? Then why the post? I doubt they even get it.

Dreson7
05-14-2014, 04:55 PM
Racist Guy #1: He assumed I was middle Eastern and a terrorist just because I had a ski Mask on my characters appearance. I then got a "Sorry you scumbag. Your planes can't take out my base. Go to h***"

Angry and have no life Guy #2: I raided him for a good 15-20m. 30 Minutes later I get a message from him. "F*%# you. You made my d^*# ringer come on because of your stupid raiding. I was at a meeting for my work."

Chimera
05-14-2014, 08:38 PM
Respect.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/Comment.png

Dirty Mind
05-14-2014, 09:59 PM
one guy ,after a raid of less than $1M, wanted to "bone" my mom and sister while my dad watched. When I laughed at him he said he would bring some friends and do me as well. This was 7 months ago and I still save them on my wall for a good laugh.
Another guy said I should be shot.
My favorite was Osama Bin Laden, who after calling me a loser, asked to join my faction, so I gave him an invite code to Seal Team 6. I still wonder if the irony was lost on him or not.

sbs2716g
05-14-2014, 10:34 PM
Some one posted " you collect my buildings more than I do"

dhemley
05-15-2014, 12:13 AM
lol I make the best comments to write on peoples wall...I think you would have a laugh

chiu
05-15-2014, 12:58 AM
Respect.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/Comment.png

I saw that comment lol. level 25ish with almost nothing but LE's right? I started foaming at the mouth when I saw your base but your stats were a bit out of my range. definitely jealous