PDA

View Full Version : Serious Problem With iLTQ Boss Prizes, Again.

05-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Once again, the prizes for the two categories above "Super Rare" do not show as available to me whatsoever either to earn, to see the percentage possibility of receiving, or even stating they exist. This exact same problem happened last cycle, it claimed certain legendary or epic individual units were only available during Levels 85, 90, 95, and 100. But if you check the percentage likelihood to receive in-game rewards list, it shows nowhere that they even exist. Instead, there is a Super Rare item that the game states is a 100% possibility to receive, and no other options.

Last cycle, the admins and mods assured us this was a "display issue", that it wouldn't happen again, and that those rewards were still obtainable. All of that was completely untrue. I tried dozens and dozens of times for one of the higher level units that other players told me had the highest likelihood to receive the item in question, and not once did they appear.

This is definitely a bug, and it needs to be fixed immediately so that we all may have the same opportunity to compete and defeat this quest. This is NOT a display issue, those items are simply not available to all players.

Kennetth
05-12-2014, 03:35 PM
I have the display issue, same as last iLTQ. However I did get the upper power units and won the quest, the prizes are attainable even if they're hidden. I saw and experienced it firsthand.

05-12-2014, 03:40 PM
I tried and tried and tried last time, and nothing came of it. I want to know for sure that we all have the same opportunity. Last time was a huge disappointment. But I really would like to know why the exact same display issue still hasn't been fixed. :/

reesiepuff
05-12-2014, 03:42 PM
you can get the units stop complaining. look at Danimal's post for exact percentages

05-12-2014, 03:44 PM
Thank you for letting me know of your experience, Kennetth. It is nice to know there's a variety of experiences, makes me a bit more hopeful.

05-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Take your trolling elsewhere, nobody cares about you. I always read TheDanimal's posts. The problem is that while those units are viewable to others, it's not available to myself or others. I'd just like to know why.

reesiepuff
05-12-2014, 03:50 PM
mhmm ur welcome

2000y2k
05-12-2014, 04:25 PM
mhmm ur welcome

Nobody cares about you and don't try to help him!! If you don't answer it correctly you must be a troll.

reesiepuff
05-12-2014, 04:33 PM
I don't appreciate when people start blaming the game or the mods or Gree on things that arent even a problem. I would like to have reward lists but thanks to a bunch of people on the forum we don't have them anymore now do we

Kennetth
05-13-2014, 11:30 AM
I do hope we get them again eventually, even if they had to stop doing them at present