PDA

View Full Version : are we not gettin prize lists anymore?

iamgremlin
05-12-2014, 02:29 PM
What's up with gree? its been quite some time since I've seen a prize list for any event

Web323
05-12-2014, 03:01 PM
They stated that they will not being doing it anymore

sstuutss
05-13-2014, 07:26 AM
Coz they can't even get that right, so they gave up.

Dansgek
05-13-2014, 07:32 AM
They didn't always get the right info.

But when they posted and didn't have the right info, the reactions on this forum weren't nice to them.

So basicly we spoiled it ourselves (again). (Yes they should post right info, but I'd rather have 95-99% right info, than no info at all).

SHANESTER
05-13-2014, 08:35 AM
I agree Dansgek. We will all get more from Gree being kind then being jerk-offs

Tight4life73
05-13-2014, 09:35 AM
I for one don't understand all the anger. I spend money on the game, have fun , and tolerate all the vicious complaining and whining on the forum to look for info. But the trolls here,and I say their are many are making this forum useless. The groupme chats are better now good job guys. Maybe if you all keep whining, and insulting these guys they'll just shut down the game! Would that make all of you happy! It's a game people, why do they have to give you a blueprint to play it!!!!

LarryJackson
05-13-2014, 09:54 AM
Here's a link (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?91327-Godfather-Midas-Prize-list&p=1293908&viewfull=1#post1293908) to my Prize List

TheDanimal
05-13-2014, 12:10 PM
Gree is "temporarily" not posting prize lists ahead of time as to (paraphrasing) "avoid posting wrong information"

Larry is the Prize man... watch for his lists to come out.
MW Toolkit can also be used as a resource

mwfighter
05-13-2014, 12:12 PM
I for one don't understand all the anger. I spend money on the game, have fun , and tolerate all the vicious complaining and whining on the forum to look for info. But the trolls here,and I say their are many are making this forum useless. The groupme chats are better now good job guys. Maybe if you all keep whining, and insulting these guys they'll just shut down the game! Would that make all of you happy! It's a game people, why do they have to give you a blueprint to play it!!!!

Because people pay real money for events. In many jurisdictions in the world, events/prizes/events even without money being involved requires some level of information to participants.

We are customers and demand basic level of information other companies provide. Whether this is a game, virtual, physical product or at a retail store its irrelevant.

mwfighter
05-13-2014, 03:37 PM
Is this ILTQ worth doing?
What's the prize? How much energy? What's the XP? What are the units?

Thanks Gree for not providing basic information to your customers. So what happened when you posted all the info you didn't scam enough people out of gold because they decided not to do it? And now you use the excuse that you're not providing 100% accurate info so you will provide 0%?

Great logic, not surprised...

solowalker
05-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Developers create said event, and compile data they create.
once they are done creating a event, they should give the compiled data (spreadsheet) to the forum moderators.
This should have all the details. level req's, map, target, hits, energy, xp, rewards, etc. all info about event.
The mods should take that spreadsheet they received and only tweak it enough to give pertinent data to us.
The only way I see data being innacurate is if the developers make last minute changes... BUT if they made any changes, don't you think that could be immediately passed along to moderators of this forum?

Sorry, but to me it does not make sense at all.