PDA

View Full Version : How many times did taw and sas face eachother this war?

Nikola
05-12-2014, 02:01 PM
How many times did they meet this weekend, who won and how much was the scores? :) did anyone loose the streak price

killbillbst
05-12-2014, 02:18 PM
And more importantly, who cares

Ruckus51
05-12-2014, 06:41 PM
Once.

And SAS won..... AGAIN

Keapa
05-12-2014, 08:39 PM
How many times did they meet this weekend, who won and how much was the scores? :) did anyone loose the streak price

We matched once.
SAS happily spent over 10 vaults of gold to obtain a 16 mill plus score and the win.
Taw eased off the pace because other than a SS and boasting rights the outcome didn't matter.

So both teams won the streak prizes.

I would like to thank SAS for the match up, because the points I obtained from that fight secured my 1st place win on the individual leader board.

Flapjacks
05-12-2014, 08:53 PM
We matched once.
SAS happily spent over 10 vaults of gold to obtain a 16 mill plus score and the win.
Taw eased off the pace because other than a SS and boasting rights the outcome didn't matter.

I would like to thank SAS for the match up, because the points I obtained from that fight secured my 1st place win on the individual leader board.

That is so awesome! Congrats on the 1st place pixel prize for the app on your ipad!

That's surely something to write home about!

Keapa
05-12-2014, 08:55 PM
That is so awesome! Congrats on the 1st place pixel prize for the app on your ipad!

I just adore pretty pixels, of course if I fail to take a SS of them and if Gree switched off the game, oh dear. What a loss that would be.

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
05-12-2014, 09:03 PM

lol if u don't like it y play? I suggest u delete this game and go play flappy bird or something

Flapjacks
05-12-2014, 09:06 PM
lol if u don't like it y play? I suggest u delete this game and go play flappy bird or something

I was congratulating the person! Geez. I'm just saying quite an awesome accomplishment in the grand scheme of things.

Ease up

GASH 138
05-12-2014, 09:28 PM
We matched once.

No wonder you guys score so high... I wish my team could score 16m points off of 10 vaults..

Keapa
05-12-2014, 11:39 PM
No wonder you guys score so high... I wish my team could score 16m points off of 10 vaults..

I didn't do the math. But if anyone feels inclined. Av point 1800 per hit at 25 gold per hit

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-13-2014, 12:51 AM
I didn't do the math. But if anyone feels inclined. Av point 1800 per hit at 25 gold per hit

If it was pure gold... at 1800 pph and 25 gold per... You're talking 149 vaults (222K gold). So your estimate of 10 vaults was close.

killbillbst
05-13-2014, 02:37 AM
Funny how people say how great these players are. Its all about how deep your pockets are (or how good is your hacker) in this game and nothing else

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-13-2014, 03:30 AM
Funny how people say how great these players are. Its all about how deep your pockets are (or how good is your hacker) in this game and nothing else

You're 100% correct when it comes to rank play. Nothing spectacular or admirable about it. Might as well line up two groups to see who can cram as much cash down a slot as possible. But there is still strategy to be had. Particularly in streaking. And not streaking like these guys do... Meaning outspend every team they meet. But streaking and completing with the least amout of gold possible. There is strategy to be had.

If people start measuring success not by raw stats but by the ratio of gold/stat gained... They will find that these rank teams are the biggest losers in WD. Doesn't matter if someone is rich and can spend 5K per month on gold. It's a measure of you vs gree. When someone has paid a massive amount for each stat point they have... They are losing... By my count at least. Once you take two ratios into account the game will change for you. 1) gold/stat 2) XP/stat. Start measuring every action in this game by those two ratios and you will be playing a more strategic game. Yes... There are times small injections of gold can provide an exponential benefit but it's a bell curve.

I've said before many times... A 4th ranked team did nothing more than spend less than 3 other teams and more than the rest. Well done people. Pat yourselves on the back for being the biggest chumps in the game.

KarenWill
05-13-2014, 03:42 AM
They are millionaires irl , bored and have nothing to do but they found a crappy game which will entertain them for a while and liked it so they dropped their money on it. Their own money, time and life so I don't see why some haters are *****ing about it. Up to them not you

sister morphine
05-13-2014, 04:33 AM
You're 100% correct when it comes to rank play. Nothing spectacular or admirable about it. Might as well line up two groups to see who can cram as much cash down a slot as possible. But there is still strategy to be had. Particularly in streaking. And not streaking like these guys do... Meaning outspend every team they meet. But streaking and completing with the least amout of gold possible. There is strategy to be had.

If people start measuring success not by raw stats but by the ratio of gold/stat gained... They will find that these rank teams are the biggest losers in WD. Doesn't matter if someone is rich and can spend 5K per month on gold. It's a measure of you vs gree. When someone has paid a massive amount for each stat point they have... They are losing... By my count at least. Once you take two ratios into account the game will change for you. 1) gold/stat 2) XP/stat. Start measuring every action in this game by those two ratios and you will be playing a more strategic game. Yes... There are times small injections of gold can provide an exponential benefit but it's a bell curve.

I've said before many times... A 4th ranked team did nothing more than spend less than 3 other teams and more than the rest. Well done people. Pat yourselves on the back for being the biggest chumps in the game.
SAS does at least have some semblance of strategy. Anybody watching the leaders woud have noticed how they dropped out of the top 3 for a considerable time, which suggests they were doing only as much as necessary to win until the time for meeting TAW came along. Then they scored 16 million in one battle to break TAW's streak.

Both teams spend insane amounts of money, but the evidence points to SAS being smarter in their usage.

I am a cow!
05-13-2014, 05:08 AM

i think 10 vaults EACH online ;)

montecore
05-13-2014, 05:40 AM
LOL at TAW claiming they just wanted to make SAS spend. 14.3m worth of IP. congrats on the 20% mafia defense, tam. anyone in sas will still rob and 20-0 you whenever they please.

therealbengie
05-13-2014, 08:04 AM
All of you are idiots.

Raws
05-13-2014, 09:27 AM
All of you are idiots.

Quoted for truth

1Shot
05-13-2014, 11:15 AM
Haters gonna hate

reticlover
05-13-2014, 04:15 PM
actual score was 17,272,170 vs 14,776,784

Keapa
05-13-2014, 05:36 PM
LOL at TAW claiming they just wanted to make SAS spend. 14.3m worth of IP. congrats on the 20% mafia defense, tam. anyone in sas will still rob and 20-0 you whenever they please.

Smile. Yes we made you. Err sorry. SAS spend.....

Personally I think it disgusting that 2 teams score in one fight what lower positioned teams can't get in 3 days of hard fighting.

I finished up with 32% mafia defense. And yes. Now fewer SAS can hit me or they have to spend gold to catch up

montecore
05-13-2014, 09:19 PM
Smile. Yes we made you. Err sorry. SAS spend.....

Personally I think it disgusting that 2 teams score in one fight what lower positioned teams can't get in 3 days of hard fighting.

I finished up with 32% mafia defense. And yes. Now fewer SAS can hit me or they have to spend gold to catch up

well done. they can all still freely rob you and attack you.

i dont think a single person believes TAW spent so much IP not trying to win. but i also understand that it is easier to lie about it than to admit the truth: taw got hit in the mouth, hard, and couldnt get up. taw lacked the teamwork, heart and strategy that SAS has. its ok tam. we have always known that SAS has the brains and TAW has the gold.

would you care to post the secret VIP gold bonus tiers you get, by invitation only, that SAS players dont have access to?

Rhino72
05-15-2014, 10:27 AM
I just adore pretty pixels, of course if I fail to take a SS of them and if Gree switched off the game, oh dear. What a loss that would be.

It's ok Keapa, if that happened you could talk to the developer to the right of your Funzio cubicle and ask him to code it into your inventory.

Flapjacks
05-15-2014, 11:45 AM
It's ok Keapa, if that happened you could talk to the developer to the right of your Funzio cubicle and ask him to code it into your inventory.

And once you've had them code their pixel into their, I mean your inventory, send a post which explains the VIP Gold Bonus Program.

Tx!

(I am more than a pixel...I am more than a pixel...more than pixel...more...more...more...