PDA

View Full Version : Adios Amigos - STAY AWESOME!

Tanner
05-12-2014, 07:31 AM
Hey peeps!

I took about a week off to see what it might be like to unplug. All I can say is try it. Its just a week. If you can't do a week, try 3 days - after you miss your collects a couple of days in a row you care WAAAAAY less =)

I've really enjoyed my time away from the game. Spent a bit more time reading and more time with my kids AND WIFE, all goals I can reach while not tapping my life away. =) I feel foolish on one hand for having spent this much time tapping on my phone, while on the other hand I feel like I've found a community filled with a great deal of respect and good will toward one another.

It's been great meeting so many people on GM, in game, or in the forum back in the day who helped one another out. It's a remarkable commentary on the character of so many who go so far out of their way to tap on behalf of others. Its been great being a Ranger. You guys and girls are some great people.

Try a week, see if you don't miss it too much. For some it's the BEST Way to play for FREE! ;)

mickymacirl
05-12-2014, 07:33 AM
See you Tanner, great to have met you! Keep it real!

marebear
05-12-2014, 08:52 AM
You know I'm sad to see you go. Another friend leaves the game. Congrats on winning. Thank you for all the good times, and especially the laughs. You're a stand up guy and I will miss you a lot. Enjoy your family and friends. Don't forget to pop back in once in a while so I can see Type Champ Tanner in action. Luv ya.

Led
05-12-2014, 09:39 AM
Best of luck in your future endoevours.

twinstorm15
05-12-2014, 12:17 PM
You will be missed my "In Game Friend"! Glad to have met you, and best wishes!
Congrats on beating the game and Gree!

From your VFF Tramps buddy, Ray