PDA

View Full Version : 5% mod for 50 wins does nothing

Raws
05-12-2014, 05:22 AM
Im sure this is a slight coding error that GREE will fix but there is absolutely no change in our hideout health since getting the prize, please fix this it took us a lot of gold to get it

sister morphine
05-12-2014, 07:35 AM
Maybe it only starts working after this war ends?

Raws
05-12-2014, 08:13 AM
That would be stupid though i personally think there's a coding error as its a new mod

GucciMane
05-12-2014, 08:52 AM
As its an individual mod I think it's supposed to modify the wall health on an individual basis, correct?

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-12-2014, 09:07 AM
As its an individual mod I think it's supposed to modify the wall health on an individual basis, correct?

What do you mean?

GucciMane
05-12-2014, 09:10 AM
What do you mean?

Suppose X syn has no members with the bonus and are at 54/60 syndicate capacity

they recruit 6 players who do have the 50-win mod. Shouldn't the hideout health get modified with each player who enters the syn?

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-12-2014, 10:53 AM
Suppose X syn has no members with the bonus and are at 54/60 syndicate capacity

they recruit 6 players who do have the 50-win mod. Shouldn't the hideout health get modified with each player who enters the syn?

I think that was the original assumption. But the OP completed 50 wins and hasn't seen any changes. They would have 50+ of this mod.

It's all a crap shoot really.... maybe the mods will weigh in? Haha

Raws
05-12-2014, 03:58 PM
Yeah we had 58 members all with the mod and no change to our hideout health

Raws
05-13-2014, 06:24 AM
Mods care to explain before i go to itunes for a refund?

CJ54
05-13-2014, 11:44 AM
I'm passing this along right now, we will get it sorted.

Raws
05-13-2014, 11:49 AM
Thankyou cj54 can we please have an update on when it will be fixed when you get notified please

polly
05-13-2014, 11:50 AM
I think none of the mods from this battle were added at all, just does not seem like stats went up enough to account for them

Raws
05-13-2014, 12:06 PM
Probably a small error like last war with some ind mods

mitche
05-13-2014, 07:11 PM
Bump to the top

CJ54
05-14-2014, 09:00 AM
The mod is switched on in the data, so it should be applying. We may have a client bug where it isn't reflecting properly in the health visually, or something else could be going on, but right now this one is making the rounds through QA/engineering and it will get addressed. If it is a client-side bug, the fix will have to go into the next game update (but in that case it will be functioning properly, at least). We'll let you guys know when we have more info.

namedud
05-14-2014, 09:24 AM
The mod is switched on in the data, so it should be applying. We may have a client bug where it isn't reflecting properly in the health visually, or something else could be going on, but right now this one is making the rounds through QA/engineering and it will get addressed. If it is a client-side bug, the fix will have to go into the next game update (but in that case it will be functioning properly, at least). We'll let you guys know when we have more info.

I think none of the mods from this battle were added at all, just does not seem like stats went up enough to account for them

I think it would be a reasonable request to ask that all mods from the previous battle be looked into. My stats barely flinched after receiving the prizes (ranked top 50), with the exception of my defence stat which I am sure increased only because of the +14% explosive defence mod on individual prize I received.

CJ54
05-14-2014, 09:40 AM
I think it would be a reasonable request to ask that all mods from the previous battle be looked into. My stats barely flinched after receiving the prizes (ranked top 50), with the exception of my defence stat which I am sure increased only because of the +14% explosive defence mod on individual prize I received.

We can take a look. If someone volunteers some specific item names we can also spot-check some of those quickly (just going down the list will take a bit more time, so if anyone has specific examples in the meantime let me know).

Some of the individual prizes were holdovers from last event (we plan to reuse some and add new ones based on stat inflation; this is to curb existing stat inflation somewhat) and all of those should still be functioning just fine.

Sideline Sal
05-14-2014, 09:44 AM
CJ54,

Was there a mixup up in the individual prizes for last battle? During the last battle I kept looking at the individual tiers to make sure I would still make the tier I was aiming for to get a specific prize.
Then after battle event was over and prizes were distributed, we received the individual prizes that are listed for this current cycle, not last.
Did the data push during the last battle mess this up? I'm a lil bit ticked off, because I wanted the JP's Stock Grenade explosive and def mod for the t301-350 Tier. Instead, I got the Butchers Kill with melee mod....
What's the deal?

CJ54
05-14-2014, 10:15 AM
CJ54,

Was there a mixup up in the individual prizes for last battle? During the last battle I kept looking at the individual tiers to make sure I would still make the tier I was aiming for to get a specific prize.
Then after battle event was over and prizes were distributed, we received the individual prizes that are listed for this current cycle, not last.
Did the data push during the last battle mess this up? I'm a lil bit ticked off, because I wanted the JP's Stock Grenade explosive and def mod for the t301-350 Tier. Instead, I got the Butchers Kill with melee mod....
What's the deal?

You'd have to send a ticket to Support so that they can check your placement against the list/ points, but it sounds like you slipped up into the 276-300 rank (the butcher's kill was the prize for that).

namedud
05-14-2014, 10:53 AM
We can take a look. If someone volunteers some specific item names we can also spot-check some of those quickly (just going down the list will take a bit more time, so if anyone has specific examples in the meantime let me know).

Some of the individual prizes were holdovers from last event (we plan to reuse some and add new ones based on stat inflation; this is to curb existing stat inflation somewhat) and all of those should still be functioning just fine.

Thanks for the info regarding the individual prizes. I never had an issue with those being reused and am glad the mods "stack" should you happen to receive the same item in two separate wars. To me everything looks good with those.

The mods I suspect that may not have been added are all the syndicate items up to and including the top 50 rank from the Russian District battle. I didn't rank higher than that so cannot speak as to the effectiveness of the higher ranked items. The link below is the winner's list thread posted by TheOracle, which lists each item to which I am referring.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?91319-Battle-for-Empire-City-Russian-District-Winner-s-List

By the way, these item lists DO NOT exactly match what was posted in game for this same battle. (Still inaccurate forum information I assume, since everything posted in game was correct.)

bravo 6 vk
05-15-2014, 11:08 AM

Same situation for me too

Flapjacks
05-15-2014, 05:38 PM

Ok, let's try this again & hopefully, CJ, you won't remove it, again.

How about you first test if the mods work properly prior to advertising them to your consumers? Maybe it's just me, but I like to actually get what I pay for. It appears you all do things inverse. You don't test the product to make sure it works, rather you advertise it , sell it, & then hope it works. Otr you just simply stick a pacifier in everyone's mouth until they forget about the current problem because the next problem has arrived.

Please spare everyone the expense of reading a post by you that says, we'll let you know when it's working properly." How about you just don't say that? How about you just fix the problem instead of kicking more dirt on it by insulting our intelligence.

Look, you're a mod for a phone app. Your horse isn't that high.