PDA

View Full Version : Buying walls

robmurphy
05-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Hi

I have recently taken over as Leader of my faction. Can someone please tell me the process for buying walls?

When do you buy them?
How many can you buy at once?
How much cash and concrete does a level 15 wall cost?

When I press the "Purchase New Fortification" button, the pop up screen says ""50,000 cash, 2 concrete - Are you sure you wish to purchase a fortification?" - what level of wall is that?

Basically - help......

Rob TRK
05-12-2014, 02:04 AM
Have fun. You have to buy the wall for 2 concrete and cash. Once you have one you tap the upgrade button to level it to the next level and so in to Level 15. It's ine of the less glamorous aspects of leading a faction (if you can call leading a faction Glamourous). Find a quiet time and you will need to spend some time doing it....

robmurphy
05-12-2014, 02:21 AM
Superb, thanks for your answer. I've just upgraded a wall to level 15.

Each level (from 1 to 14) has a cost in cash and concrete allocated to it. Is this cumulative?

The level 15 wall does not have any cash or concrete allocated to it. So how much cash and concrete have I actually spent on building a level 15 wall?

Thanks

Rob

Dazzj10
05-12-2014, 02:52 AM
Add it all up, it tells you the upgrade costs

RetiredAndHappy
05-12-2014, 02:55 AM
You can also do this during the wd.. so if you run out off walls you can build more and it will take affect by the next war. ..

RetiredAndHappy
05-12-2014, 02:56 AM
On a slightly related topic you can also change your DL during the WD while you are not actively in a war