PDA

View Full Version : Donate all cash button for syndicate

I love tacos
05-11-2014, 05:42 PM
Can we have a button for donating all cash to our syndicate? We have one for Uzis and bricks. This would benefit us all.

Kitty McPurr
05-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Not everybody...It would only really benefit the syndicates that haven't finished buying their syndicate bonuses...lol.

I love tacos
05-19-2014, 02:07 PM
Now we could use that button.

Dubstik
05-19-2014, 02:09 PM
I'd be way too cheap to ever use a button like that. :p

reticlover
05-19-2014, 04:07 PM
Not everybody...It would only really benefit the syndicates that haven't finished buying their syndicate bonuses...lol. it will benifit those that actually donate. and it will keep from having to try and remember the exact number of how much u have on hand when u go to the donate screen.

Mackie Messer
05-19-2014, 05:05 PM
Bricks (Incidentally don't have a donate all option) and uzis have no purpose outside of being donated to a syndicate. They can't be used by the player directly.

Money is a different animal. If you can't be bothered to remember how much you wish to donate, that's really your own shortcoming.

John Hannibal Smith
05-19-2014, 06:42 PM
Bricks (Incidentally don't have a donate all option) and uzis have no purpose outside of being donated to a syndicate. They can't be used by the player directly.

Money is a different animal. If you can't be bothered to remember how much you wish to donate, that's really your own shortcoming.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

I love tacos
05-19-2014, 07:29 PM
It sounds like you 2 have leveled too quick(Mackie Messer, John Hannibal Smith) pity. Gold is the real currency at the moment. Most of us don't mind donating money to our syndicate. On iOS we have a button to donate all for bricks and Uzis, just not cash even tho they are all grouped together.
Just saying. .

Ntggamer
05-19-2014, 08:09 PM
Tacos that's Mack the a knife with 15 million IPH I think he doesn't mind running The Deadites and do stating 10 million* every couple over hours

Ntggamer
05-19-2014, 08:10 PM
Whoops Mack The Knife*

John Hannibal Smith
05-19-2014, 10:18 PM
It sounds like you 2 have leveled too quick(Mackie Messer, John Hannibal Smith) pity. Gold is the real currency at the moment. Most of us don't mind donating money to our syndicate. On iOS we have a button to donate all for bricks and Uzis, just not cash even tho they are all grouped together.
Just saying. .

Um I think your a little misinformed. Don't you worry about my IPH. Thats not what this is about and I suggest you read what I was agreeing with.

Lars
05-20-2014, 09:32 AM

Erm, I should bother to remember those 9-digits numbers multiple times a day (plus several 8-digit ones)? No, thanks, too tedious for my taste.

I usually go to bank, copy-paste that number, cancel that action and go to donations to paste the number. Unfortunately, the copied number is sometimes one or two dollar higher than the full total as calculated by the donation screen (yes, it's buggy).

Anyway, instead of a button it could be solved like in the banking dialog: Just pre-fill the donation amount with the unbanked money.

BTW: Gree, please add three-digit separators in all displayed numbers to make money sums and A/D stats more readable and save us the necessity of digit counting all the time.

Otownbrawler
05-21-2014, 01:48 PM
It would also allow you to donate before being attacked and loosing some of it lol.