PDA

View Full Version : Do not help wang dynasty they are liars

Dozer13
05-10-2014, 07:40 PM
Wang Dynasty are liars! During battle they contacted us to work a deal out, but at the end they broke the truce! We have spoken to other syns that these liars have done the same thing to. Whatever you do, don't try to work with them. They can't be trusted. Do all you can to beat them!

dribblin todger
05-11-2014, 04:01 AM
Wang Dynasty are liars! During battle they contacted us to work a deal out, but at the end they broke the truce! We have spoken to other syns that these liars have done the same thing to. Whatever you do, don't try to work with them. They can't be trusted. Do all you can to beat them!

Oooops! doing deals during a battle?... then you deserved to have the rug pulled from under you, consider it a lesson learned...

sister morphine
05-11-2014, 04:25 AM
Oooops! doing deals during a battle?... then you deserved to have the rug pulled from under you, consider it a lesson learned...
Hmm, the moral is to only deal with people you can trust. The guild I was a member of in KA (I retired last week) used to have good ties with another, so they'd let us win if we were on a streak and vice versa.

That means long-standing friendships in game, not being approached by some shady guy on the spur of the moment.

OmgMileyCyrus
05-11-2014, 04:27 AM
Wang Dynasty are liars! During battle they contacted us to work a deal out, but at the end they broke the truce! We have spoken to other syns that these liars have done the same thing to. Whatever you do, don't try to work with them. They can't be trusted. Do all you can to beat them! that's disgusting!
My syn has always been known for our honesty and integrity. To this day we have kept our deals with TaW, SAS, and SC.

Been good working with you guys. You all still owe us one.

mistress sherry
05-11-2014, 07:40 AM
i'm not sure how you worked with them but my team has worked with wang dynasty the past 2 battles and they have been great to us.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-11-2014, 07:43 AM
Stop being pussies and fight your battles. You want to fight? Or hold hands crying and singing Kumbayah?

GucciMane
05-11-2014, 08:11 AM
Hmm, the moral is to only deal with people you can trust. The guild I was a member of in KA (I retired last week) used to have good ties with another, so they'd let us win if we were on a streak and vice versa.

That means long-standing friendships in game, not being approached by some shady guy on the spur of the moment.

That doesn't work in this game because the matchups take too long for multiple teams to keep streaks.