PDA

View Full Version : War Matchups this weekend.....

GucciMane
05-10-2014, 09:47 AM
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/70/079Slowpoke.png

sap_pete
05-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Just another hearty FU to GREEd for the matchups. So far two streaker synds with insane gold spending (and we're just 500ish at this point), and one where the D leader has more than 3 times the defense of our strongest attacker.
At least we can stop spending gold now that our own streaks will be going nowhere.

GucciMane
05-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Just another hearty FU to GREEd for the matchups. So far two streaker synds with insane gold spending (and we're just 500ish at this point), and one where the D leader has more than 3 times the defense of our strongest attacker.
At least we can stop spending gold now that our own streaks will be going nowhere.

what synds?

Raws
05-11-2014, 02:10 AM
Two and ccr elite are the biggest strongest streakers so one of those im guessing

OmgMileyCyrus
05-11-2014, 04:30 AM

I honestly do feel for you. However, being that you're ranked in the top 500, why do you even care? Surely you lose 5-10 battles per weekend minimum right?

Vasari
05-11-2014, 05:33 AM
Not so you can win all your battles and still score low

sap_pete
05-11-2014, 04:28 PM
I honestly do feel for you. However, being that you're ranked in the top 500, why do you even care? Surely you lose 5-10 battles per weekend minimum right?

Doesn't really matter where we're ranked, it's a question of matchups. As you climb rank you get matched with harder synds, fine. Our current battle is again against a synd where so far at least 4 of their members are twice as strong as our strongest players. To me that means that, like so much else in this game, Gree has f'd up again. Doesn't mean I expect to win every matchup, but I'd expect there to be at least a chance.

OmgMileyCyrus
05-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Doesn't really matter where we're ranked, it's a question of matchups. As you climb rank you get matched with harder synds, fine. Our current battle is again against a synd where so far at least 4 of their members are twice as strong as our strongest players. To me that means that, like so much else in this game, Gree has f'd up again. Doesn't mean I expect to win every matchup, but I'd expect there to be at least a chance.you understand that it's almost impossible right?

killbillbst
05-12-2014, 10:19 AM
We've had several repeat matchups

sap_pete
05-12-2014, 10:56 AM
Not sure, what's impossible ? To take player's stats into account for matchups ? We have a repeat matchup right now against a team where I've scouted 4 players with at least double the stats of our strongest player. Either those are fake synds to screw with people and squeeze them for more gold, or there are really some strong synds and heavy gold spenders who camp around rank 500-600 for some reason.

GucciMane
05-12-2014, 12:11 PM
Not sure, what's impossible ? To take player's stats into account for matchups ? We have a repeat matchup right now against a team where I've scouted 4 players with at least double the stats of our strongest player. Either those are fake synds to screw with people and squeeze them for more gold, or there are really some strong synds and heavy gold spenders who camp around rank 500-600 for some reason.

The latter. There was one newcomer streak syndicate which put up IP very fast and some of the old ones like to stay around low rank in the first 2-3 days of the war in order to have cheaper wins saving gold for the other streak syndicates