PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate members booted 10 minutes before???

iteachem
05-09-2014, 02:10 PM
we had 4-5 booted from our second syn right before war through some foul up of gree i guess. anyone else have random boots right before war? Have ticket in to get them back but not hopeful

And my second account hold the lead so I know I didn't boot anyone

krimesity
05-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Obviously it's because your phone is too old and crappy.

CJ54
05-09-2014, 04:32 PM
A handful of people got booted due to some lingering effects from the syndicate issue during the raid boss. We fixed that, and the people affected should be back in guild now.

beaux
05-09-2014, 06:04 PM
I got booted during first battle! My name remained in the syn for awhile but, I was out in the cold. I'm stuck now no syn, no bonuses & no one answering my ticket i sent in 7 hours ago

Luv4UR Mom
05-09-2014, 06:23 PM
we had 4-5 booted from our second syn right before war through some foul up of gree i guess. anyone else have random boots right before war? Have ticket in to get them back but not hopeful

It really is rather irrelevant, unless you are with Art of War. Based on what Monicore has told me, if this happened to AOW, Gree would reward the remaining members with an extra 50m IP, because this is obviously what those 5 would have contributed, if they hadn't been booted and missed the first few hours of battle.

Jack Daniel
05-09-2014, 06:41 PM
My mini just got kicked out of my own syndicate after the third battle, I sent in a ticket.. Waiting for a response or fix

CJ54
05-09-2014, 08:51 PM
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of update. The engineers have been on the continuing reports, we're going to have this fixed as soon as possible. Please send in a ticket if you are affected.

Sverige2
05-09-2014, 10:43 PM
You guys seem to not be able to keep screw ups away from this game. It's pretty unbelievable.
Crime City is like a crash test dummy. There so many glitches, crashes, and crazy things that happens. I can't understand how you people are able to put this many errors in to only 1 game.

Max Power
05-10-2014, 05:01 PM

LOL Teach, I got booted from your guild and it wasn't a glitch.

Keapa
05-10-2014, 05:57 PM
It really is rather irrelevant, unless you are with Art of War. Based on what Monicore has told me, if this happened to AOW, Gree would reward the remaining members with an extra 50m IP, because this is obviously what those 5 would have contributed, if they hadn't been booted and missed the first few hours of battle.

That's what you get if you take the word of Monty as bible.

I love tacos
05-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of update. The engineers have been on the continuing reports, we're going to have this fixed as soon as possible. Please send in a ticket if you are affected.
I'm tired of the excuses. I don't want to waste my time sending in a ticket just to get an auto reply. Gree should get rid of all the free loading employees just collecting a paycheck. It seems you guys are out of ideas for events and want to bleed us dry. The whole game is upside down. And bring back A&F, at least she was worth listening to.

beaux
05-11-2014, 06:06 AM
I didn't even get an auto reply. Still don't know if ticket was even received.