PDA

View Full Version : If the store gets updated, how happy are you with the amount of rp you have acquired?

Biggy Smalls
05-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Just out of interest really. If the store gets new weapons to buy with in game cash and respect points the people who will benefit the most are going to be the people with high iph and alot of respect points. Personally I have only got 5.6 mil rp as on a very drunken night I thought it was a good idea to spend loads on things like 74 x Pinpoint Snipers and 115 x Assassins Coats...fail.

Interested to see how many rp people think is a good amount and what rank they fall into on battle weekends - Top 10, Top 50, Top 100 etc.

Cheers.

Mr.Shh...
05-08-2014, 07:28 PM
I think i need to start saving...

1Shot
05-08-2014, 10:14 PM
I have so many...

therealbengie
05-09-2014, 01:58 AM
only got 2mil, kept buying things

Mike Hunt
05-09-2014, 04:00 AM
Just my two cents - take with a grain of salt (and a splash of tequila)

I have 14 million. Will not waste on any items new or old unless there are modifiers. Gree keeps making items worthless within a couple to a few months with the growing stat inflation. Don't get suckered in to wasting your cash, gold or respect on BS items. When I started a 100/100 item was valuable. Today I'd like to have the respect/cash/gold back - yes, extreme example. But stop and think about it, look over the past 6 months and how staledated and worthless much of the rewards have become that we all battled so hard to obtain ! Only thing worth while are the modifiers.

Biggy Smalls
05-09-2014, 09:02 AM
It's all about the mods. You can be pretty sure that weapons from the store wont come with any either. I do see what your saying about the stat inflation and weapons becoming obsolete after a period of time. But if you have 14 mil at your disposal you may as well spend a few!

Winnson
05-09-2014, 09:57 AM
Personally I have only got 5.6 mil rp....

notsureifsrs.jpg