PDA

View Full Version : You mad Bro? I ain't even mad...

Ajk
05-08-2014, 03:42 PM
At this point... You guys at Gree were doing so well with communication as far as LTQ's, giving us stats on prizes and stuff. What happened CJ, Tardarvic, Gemh? You on a vacation? Don't regress now, you were actually doing really well with this stuff for a short period, don't stop now.

lemonhaze
05-08-2014, 03:46 PM
they stopped bc tardavic tried to help and posted the wrong info and ppl blazed him over it..also i would like to think they dont wanna give the prize info out bc they know they can get some tards to do the events and pay for them and when they get to the end of it and get a crap prize otherwise they post the rewards and let us all see if its worth doing or not...im use to this tho they didnt provide this service of telling prizes for a long time we had to wait for someone like Devin to give us a walkthur if we wanted to do it or not

Ajk
05-08-2014, 03:53 PM
I hear ya. I miss that little fella Devin. I've been around this place for over two years and it was the best communication we ever got out of them. But to just quit after a few rounds of doing it is just another slap in the face to customers. Come on, show some backbone. Which is why I asked if they were mad. I like the term "suck it up buttercup".

lemonhaze
05-08-2014, 04:03 PM
lol good term

jrb22250
05-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Guess they post more on facebook now thou. Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/GREEModernWar?ref=br_tf)

Apollo13
05-08-2014, 04:37 PM
GREE is even more retard if they post on Facebook because they cannot close the thread there.