PDA

View Full Version : WHAT A RIP OFF

TOLENTONE
09-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Fair enough you have to pay the 10% fee when banking CRIME CITY money but when you have to pay 10% to bank CRIME CITY money that you have bought with REAL money then itīs just a con. Ripping off people of their hard earned cash in this way is just nasty. So if i buy with REAL money the highest amount of CRIME CITY money $1,050,000 i automatically loose over one hundred thousand of the money i just spent real money on,, does anyone else feel that this is just unfair ??

Any CRIME CITY money you buy with REAL money should be exempt from this 10% fee.

Really angry and seriously considering deleting the game from my phone , even though iīv spent money on it i feel iīll be cutting my loses .

hambergler
09-09-2011, 11:33 AM
True it is a ripoff but why not buy gold instead of money. Gold is infinitely better.

JinkoNeko
09-09-2011, 12:39 PM
Indeed you should get gold instead of money as the gold items and buildings are much better than the cash stuff. If you look at the ridiculously geared players higher up they are all ppl with gold items. Too OP if you ask me.

Chongo
09-15-2011, 04:49 PM
Agreed, I hope you're reading this Funzio... what a crock of sh*t. Ex: We're dropping $49.99 in real cash, for play cash, and you're going to d*ck-around your customers and take 10% of that play cash? There are plenty of us living near your offices in San Francisco. You should buy us all lunch. Do you give office tours? Can we show up and ask for a tour, and see where our REAL cash is going? Couldn't be that hard to put something together, right? I mean look at recent Bart protests, put the word out, and people just flock. Who wants to go see Funzio's offices? FIELD TRIP!!!!!

Crime City Mark
09-15-2011, 06:15 PM
I understand that this seems like a rip-off, but right now that's the way things are intended to work. We're not forcing you to use the bank, and you can always just spend out the cash you've purchased. If you're worried about being robbed I'd suggest waiting on the cash purchase until you're ready to use it all.

We're looking into ways to make cash purchases more effective for players.

bostonswede
09-16-2011, 08:41 AM
Just auto deposit any $ purchases directly into the users bank account

tosh2209
09-16-2011, 09:34 AM

That seems to be the best solution..

Crime City Mark
09-16-2011, 04:02 PM

That's certainly something we're looking into.

TOLENTONE
09-18-2011, 12:21 AM
That's certainly something we're looking into.

I would not bother because if you look at all the comments on here lately most of them are negative, so iīd say in a month or so NOBODY will be spending their money on a game that ripīs off itīs users. I know iīll NEVER spend another penny on this ****e and am willing to take the lose of the money I have spent than to pour more money in to the pockets of funzio who could not give a damn about itīs customers.

SupremeFaze
03-06-2012, 05:14 AM
i whouldnt dare buy money thats crazy. just boost ur eco

Behzat
03-06-2012, 05:25 AM
some friends said that gold is better yeah maybe but buildings like Loft or more expensive ones are built with money not gold also with money you buy stuff.So gold and money are used in different ways.i hate making money so sometimes buying money can be an easy solution if you have real money to spend.This is rlly a good topic and im sure Funzio will think a solution to that.

Fig Oni
03-06-2012, 05:31 AM
I would not bother because if you look at all the comments on here lately most of them are negative, so iīd say in a month or so NOBODY will be spending their money on a game that ripīs off itīs users. I know iīll NEVER spend another penny on this ****e and am willing to take the lose of the money I have spent than to pour more money in to the pockets of funzio who could not give a damn about itīs customers.

If you had already decided your done with the game then why make the thread if you want sympathy then it didn't work even Mark came on to help you, your still bitter and even before you brought the cash why buy it if you only wanted to bank it.

I say chill take a look in the mirror coz that person has lost it.

And as you have finished with the game bye have a good time.

Max Power
03-06-2012, 06:08 AM
SupremeFaze = Necro King.

LOL!

Looks like Tolentone was right though, this game will go bankrupt cuz everyone is feeling ripped of.

</sarcasm>

Nicholost
03-06-2012, 07:22 AM
Looks like Tolentone was right though, this game will go bankrupt cuz everyone is feeling ripped of.

</sarcasm>
Haha. According to Tolenton-damus, that was was supposed to happen in October of last year. Glad I'm not taking investment advice from that guy.

09/18/2011:

...iīd say in a month or so NOBODY will be spending their money on a game that ripīs off itīs users.

bjornrey
03-06-2012, 07:22 AM
Buying money is retarded.. especially if the most expensive payout is 1mil... I would not bother beeing angry that I lost 100k, I would definitly be botherd by the fact that within some time you will pick up 1mil from your hood every 12 hours without any problems!

CounterSniper
03-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Buying money is retarded.. especially if the most expensive payout is 1mil... I would not bother beeing angry that I lost 100k, I would definitly be botherd by the fact that within some time you will pick up 1mil from your hood every 12 hours without any problems!

I read somewhere that you're better off buying gold buildings and selling them (if you really need cash that bad). They supposedly return a higher cash value when you compare the gold buy vs cash buy.

Max Power
03-06-2012, 07:35 AM

That scale raises with level. I have the option to buy a 34 million vault of cash right now.

I read somewhere that you're better off buying gold buildings and selling them. They supposedly return a higher cash value when you compare the gold buy vs cash buy.

That can work out. Seems like a lot of work though. Guys were doing it with Hard Rocks and Pirates to get Nightclubs.

At the end of the day, it's still using real money to buy a nightclub. I think most people would just rather wait.

CounterSniper
03-06-2012, 07:40 AM
That scale raises with level. I have the option to buy a 34 million vault of cash right now.

That can work out. Seems like a lot of work though. Guys were doing it with Hard Rocks and Pirates to get Nightclubs.

At the end of the day, it's still using real money to buy a nightclub. I think most people would just rather wait.

You got that right, if i can get something with in game cash then i can wait till i earn it, one way or another, hehe.

bjornrey
03-06-2012, 08:21 AM
[QUOTE=Max Power;127385]That scale raises with level. I have the option to buy a 34 million vault of cash right now.

I know, even 34 mil is a waste of money UNLESS you have bought all possible good gold buildings I would say, that is if your in this game for more than a month forward. But then again its all your money to spend, the option is there for a reason.. people sometimes wants to speed up the economy growth.

Joeycool
03-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Major thread necro!!

Behzat
03-06-2012, 11:23 AM

Do you have any idea how much time it takes to make a hood which you collect 1 mil per day?????So buying money is not retarded if you need money.But the problem is money could be cheaper.

G Wiz
03-06-2012, 11:30 AM
*warning*

This thread contains asbestos from old insulation and crumbling infrastructure!

Dorian Gray
03-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Do you have any idea how much time it takes to make a hood which you collect 1 mil per day?????So buying money is not retarded if you need money.But the problem is money could be cheaper.

The thing about this game is you're always going to 'need money' to invest in some aspect of the game . If your solution is to 'buy' it when you need it... well that will get very expensive.

Behzat
03-06-2012, 12:05 PM
The thing about this game is you're always going to 'need money' to invest in some aspect of the game . If your solution is to 'buy' it when you need it... well that will get very expensive.

Yeah you are right thats why i said money could be cheaper.So maybe more players could be interested buying money.Making a hood which makes serious money is not so easy also.

Ps:Oh btw it s not about the topic so much but i want to say most of the players are afraid to make that kind of hood.players who have that kind of hood are mostly strong players.Otherwise i see lots of players whose income is 0 per hour.Trash cities and i dont have respect that kind of gameplay.its like coward style.Maybe i am wrong but i feel like that.

Swifty
03-06-2012, 12:12 PM
I prefer to look at it as "maximizing their rob profit" rather than coward style.

They rob but no one can rob them back.

whocareswhatmynameis
03-06-2012, 12:17 PM
Major thread necro!!

*warning*

This thread contains asbestos from old insulation and crumbling infrastructure!

i counted 6 threads today with necro trolling from same individual.

:mad:

G Wiz
03-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Are we still in the grace period for the new forum managers?

Swifty
03-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Judging by the number of new spam threads, I would say that there is some kind of grace period.