PDA

View Full Version : A few tips for players ready to quit

richie1105
05-08-2014, 09:40 AM
Ok so you have decided to quit, but first there are few things to do before rid yourself of this evil

1, Make sure it is the right thing to do and that you will never ever be coming back

2, Reduce your stats to as low as possible by reducing your allies to 1 or ridding all best units in full assault

3, Change your name to "free money" requires gold but you can be certain that this will be the very last!

4, Proceed to sell all building on your base ( whilst laughing like a maniac)

5, delete the game

If all players quiting did this it would be a huge benifit to the community and a good show of your generosity and good will

hsf
05-08-2014, 10:09 AM
1. Transferred to a new owner.

2. Deleted the game. Done.

3. Stopped waste money & time, enjoy the real life with family. :D

Sumiala
05-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Ok so you have decided to quit, but first there are few things to do before rid yourself of this evil

1, Make sure it is the right thing to do and that you will never ever be coming back
2, Reduce your stats to as low as possible by reducing your allies to 1 or ridding all best units in full assault
3, Change your name to "free money" requires gold but you can be certain that this will be the very last!
4, Proceed to sell all building on your base ( whilst laughing like a maniac)
5, delete the game

If all players quiting did this it would be a huge benifit to the community and a good show of your generosity and good will

I am not sure I understand how this is "generous", since at bullet 4 you instructed to sell all building[s].
But yes, it would help not travelling to a base that is empty, but the clever ones among us, would change their name also to "free money" in order to avoid getting raid.

I like bullet 2 since it helps your faction, an if bullet 4 is followed by a lump sum donation to your faction than that too would be good.

richie1105
05-08-2014, 12:11 PM
I am not sure I understand how this is "generous", since at bullet 4 you instructed to sell all building[s].
But yes, it would help not travelling to a base that is empty, but the clever ones among us, would change their name also to "free money" in order to avoid getting raid.

I like bullet 2 since it helps your faction, an if bullet 4 is followed by a lump sum donation to your faction than that too would be good.

You are missing the point, you don't raid, you attack the player!!!! You get 3.6mil and you move on, don't forget if the player has over a billion in cash, the free money account would be around for a while and this helping a lot of players with a means to quick cash!!! We need more players to quit tho lol

Sumiala
05-08-2014, 12:53 PM
You are missing the point, you don't raid, you attack the player!!!! You get 3.6mil and you move on, don't forget if the player has over a billion in cash, the free money account would be around for a while and this helping a lot of players with a means to quick cash!!! We need more players to quit tho lol

For a lot of players, 3.6 M is not very interesting.
IF the player has a billion in cash. Big IF. You expect a lot of return on your sold buildings. 50% of purchase price is what you get, I believe.
Most people who quit and are in a faction with people they even slightly like would donate the cash to the faction.

I don't think I missed the point.

thundarr
05-08-2014, 03:08 PM
How do you transfer your game to a new owner?

lemonhaze
05-08-2014, 03:17 PM

3.6m is a waste of time and stamina..u must have a poor iph to be thinking about 3.6m cash

Jhenry02
05-08-2014, 05:03 PM
3.6m is a waste of time and stamina..u must have a poor iph to be thinking about 3.6m cash

I'm always on the hunt for the 3.6m but I am a concrete hunter.

Mastert55!
05-08-2014, 06:13 PM
If you ever decide to nuke your base, donate all the money to a good cause, like a top 500 faction that needs it. It's just a matter of days now that we will be seeing more and more good bye threads

But on the bright side of Gree's mistakes, their customer service just have me 1500 gold for their typo in the 10X unit epic boss prize.

Gen CheeBye
05-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Just a thought..why not give it away to your team members that has smaller account (newer players especially)?

Just had one of our own long time member retired and transferred account to another. There's continuity and it's a generous gesture too.

Also, you won't get to see your account again on your device.

lemonhaze
05-08-2014, 09:10 PM
I'm always on the hunt for the 3.6m but I am a concrete hunter.

swing by my base J always 3.6m laying around..i see u in rivals from time to time..i'll leave u a speed dial if u want and take the 3.6m all day everday if u wish..if u dont get it someone else will..

2MblaZ
05-09-2014, 08:07 AM
Just a thought..why not give it away to your team members that has smaller account (newer players especially)?

Just had one of our own long time member retired and transferred account to another. There's continuity and it's a generous gesture too.

Also, you won't get to see your account again on your device.

I think that's best too as many new act have no chances of getting to those stats and get bonus units they got and can only benefit have fun

Duckman
05-09-2014, 09:14 AM
Kinda silly to reduce allies to 1 as nobody will be able to collect the money in PvP as most players near 1 ally are not level 200. Better to find a good active faction in top 500 and donate all proceeds after selling your base off, then when the FA event occurs reduce to 1 ally and liquidate all large units helping them place better. Uninstall game, clear data, and then live happily until the next addiction occurs. Good Luck!

Mastert55!
05-09-2014, 07:55 PM
live happily until the next addiction occurs. Good Luck!

Bingo. This guy knows what's up lol.