PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Information

robmurphy
05-08-2014, 01:31 AM
Have Gree completely given up providing us with information as to what upcoming events are?

A couple of months ago, Tardavic regularly posted information as to what 'type' of events we were going to have. We don't need every detail, just "it's an Epic Boss, it's an FLTQ" etc. We can then prepare things in our factions ready for the event

Surely it's not too much to just give us the basic?

Come on Gree.....

chiu
05-08-2014, 01:44 AM
lol they went on early summer vacation and put the game on autopilot. They are probably sick of all the b__ing and could care less if all you guys "quit." the forums only represent a minority of the players anyways

Cuombajj
05-08-2014, 01:57 AM
They stopped because they cannot ensure that information given is correct, and said that's it's better to have no info than incorrect info. There was a post about it.

RetiredAndHappy
05-08-2014, 04:20 AM
Surely the fact that they have to stop giving information due to inconsistencies just proves that they are pushing too much out too quickly.. By the time an event is released, it should have been QAd and therefore signed off and thus would no longer be subject to changes..

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-08-2014, 04:34 AM
Surely the fact that they have to stop giving information due to inconsistencies just proves that they are pushing too much out too quickly.. By the time an event is released, it should have been QAd and therefore signed off and thus would no longer be subject to changes..

One would think.... Ugh

We aren't even asking for much. Yes, having detailed info on prizes etc would be nice. But wtf!? The two events which require the most prep and organization are WD and FA. We know which one is WD. So all they need to do is tell us which one is FA. Is it Dire Needs 24hr FA smack dab in the middle of RB? Is it the 48hr event just after RB? Maybe it's another "sneak attack". Makes sense they wouldn't tell us which one is FA if it is indeed another surprise. Also seems possible that they would do the sneak attack right before RB so people's stats drop and they are forced to spend gold to complete. Maybe that's why the RB stats haven't increased. I suppose we'll find out when we find out.

Rowe1985
05-08-2014, 05:26 AM
I disagree with the no information lark, My only frustration with the incorrect information was that despite hundreds of threads asking for clarity this was not given, the mistake itself is not an issue.

If we arent going to get more information, for clarity moving forward can the mods please delete all the old sticky threads, its stupid having the Therone Raid boss as a sticky as its a) Finished , b) Caused all the problems and c) WIll cause confusion for the next one.

chad1122
05-09-2014, 03:27 AM
At least the reward list again please!

bam bam.
05-09-2014, 05:57 AM
Gree hates its customer base.

I've completely gone off gold. I skip all gambling events like crates. Full assault has been an outright failure n the 80% plus of the forum vote hated it. Every team i interacted with on the chat faction was 100% hate! my crew was 85% hate. Kill full assault...muppets.

No listening and not communicating r jus apart of their strategy to get us to stop paying their bills. NFI