PDA

View Full Version : GREE: Now please close the airline glitch!

MoD
05-08-2014, 12:31 AM
After closing the LE set glitch and taking away the units would you, GREE, please do the same with the airline glitch for LTQ and take away all the units also. You showed that you can do it. So please do.

And don't say it is not existing. A big deal of the community uses it and takes advantage. Still.

Thanks in advance.

Mastert55!
05-08-2014, 12:39 AM
Is that where you can buy the locked airplane for 1M valor?

KarenWill
05-08-2014, 12:43 AM
If you're referring to what Mastery55 said then I don't think so, they can take the units but they can't give the valor back it's not that simple as they said, I bought some valor units accidentally, sent them a ticket asking them to take the units and give me the valor back if possible they said they can't because blablabla system blablabla too hard blablabla ... Didn't finish readin their response :p

MoD
05-08-2014, 12:52 AM
No, it's the energy glitch where you can finish LTQ's without gold by using the airline mode of the device.

KarenWill
05-08-2014, 01:51 AM
Oh, lemme guess Android user?

MoD
05-08-2014, 01:55 AM
Wrong guess, iOS user, if you have asked me. And what does that have to do with it anyway?

Mastert55!
05-08-2014, 02:10 AM
Airplane mode mate lol. It's where you disconnect from internet in game. Never tried it, I have bad connection so even with slow internet it just locks me out so airplane mode for me would be impossible to play with.

levi.baker88
05-08-2014, 04:18 AM
You can essentially prestage absolutely every single target for an LTQ, wait a period of time and then 1 hit kill all targets to complete LTQ.

RetiredAndHappy
05-08-2014, 04:25 AM
Was that not the one they fixed??

If connection drops on my game it doesn't even remember that I've collected from my buildings, let alone hit a target..

Any thing I do now requires me to then do something like refresh my hit list or attack someone.. so how can people be prestaging (offline) and not either getting a server error or just having your kills reset?

Agent1200
05-08-2014, 04:54 AM
Was that not the one they fixed??

If connection drops on my game it doesn't even remember that I've collected from my buildings, let alone hit a target..

Any thing I do now requires me to then do something like refresh my hit list or attack someone.. so how can people be prestaging (offline) and not either getting a server error or just having your kills reset?

Exactly, this has been fixed for a while now. It's the reason we collect our buildings and then lose our collections back to the buildings if we don't refresh. Seems like a great fix, trade one glitch for another, lol.

SevenO9
05-08-2014, 05:13 AM
While the original glitch and exploit have been fixed, there is a new, very similar still arround. The OP is right. Judging from some players LTQ progress compared to their gold spending pattern (by applying some common sense to their inventories) it is quite popular.

Agent1200
05-08-2014, 05:19 AM
While the original glitch and exploit have been fixed, there is a new, very similar still arround. The OP is right. Judging from some players LTQ progress compared to their gold spending pattern (by applying some common sense to their inventories) it is quite popular.

If this is true, the only way to get it fixed quickly is to post it here for all to read.

No, this isn't a ploy for me to get the instructions, lol. I wouldn't be participating even if I could finish it for free. I don't want the xp or the sub par prizes.

But, if everyone knows about it and can use it, Gree may see it as a priority. Plus, if you want it fixed than you must want a level playing field. Give everybody else the chance to use the glitch, and the field levels out for all.

I think anyone who has been doing the solo LTQs in the last few months is an idiot, regardless of any sort of edge, cheat, glitch, whatever. They simply aren't worth it.

MoD
05-08-2014, 05:32 AM
Hmm, GREE repeatedly denied that this glitch is existing. So I'm quite confident posting a step-by-step-guide here won't make them close it. But i can try to get instructions written down. Give me a bit.

I still think when all know how it works it should be closed anyway. It creates a strange feeling knowing all do something that is against the TOS and are fine with it. The moral limit will be lowered for all kinds of action.

SevenO9
05-08-2014, 05:40 AM
I strongly advise against that. All it will do is getting you a ban.

yan840016765
05-08-2014, 05:48 AM
I strongly advise against that. All it will do is getting you a ban.

PM the info to me and I will post it here for the ban. Need it to stay away from here and the game.

SevenO9
05-08-2014, 05:51 AM
Some nude pics will yield the same result but cause less harm :D

Pellatt
05-08-2014, 06:15 AM
Some nude pics will yield the same result but cause less harm :D

Amen to that!

KarenWill
05-08-2014, 07:31 AM
Hey hey I'm still a mini don't close it now
Do it when I finish doing iLTQs :D

Stubby1113
05-08-2014, 08:01 AM
There is a quick and easy fix for it. They did it in CC and LaW but for some reason they won't in MW and KA.

sirdirty11
05-08-2014, 08:23 AM
This is a beyond ignorant post. Why the F do you care if an issue is around that may or may not work. It works for some, doesn't work for the majority of others, people talk, people brag, and more than likely they are making it up.

You remind me of the dueshebag who tells the teacher his friend is banging the hot girl on the boss.

Keep this **** to yourself. It's beyond aggravating that top 1k players come on here and ***** about gold usage, cheating at the top, fail this, fail that. WHY DO YOU CARE? You don't spend the money, you don't get the units, you don't even register on any radar for being on a good team.

Come on guys, if you are going to complain, ***** about horrendous FA event, the lag in droid WD attacks, the UI for the Droid in FA, or a host of other design flaws that make playing the game frustrating. Someone else having more attack than you will always happen. Suck it up.

AlexFoo
05-08-2014, 08:36 AM
This is a beyond ignorant post. Why the F do you care if an issue is around that may or may not work. It works for some, doesn't work for the majority of others, people talk, people brag, and more than likely they are making it up.

You remind me of the dueshebag who tells the teacher his friend is banging the hot girl on the boss.

Keep this **** to yourself. It's beyond aggravating that top 1k players come on here and ***** about gold usage, cheating at the top, fail this, fail that. WHY DO YOU CARE? You don't spend the money, you don't get the units, you don't even register on any radar for being on a good team.

Come on guys, if you are going to complain, ***** about horrendous FA event, the lag in droid WD attacks, the UI for the Droid in FA, or a host of other design flaws that make playing the game frustrating. Someone else having more attack than you will always happen. Suck it up.
your post makes ZERO sense.

if there are open hacks/cheats, they should be closed. its for the betterment of EVERYONE.

I've paid out of pocket when I know there are others finishing using the hack. it would be nice if it was closed... just like the LE glitch/loophole was closed.

Making the game work properly.. novel concept, regardless of playing platform.

Be careful throwing out the word "ignorant".. you might be yourself.

Allday
05-08-2014, 08:43 AM

Wow you are really angery and fired up about someone who wants Gree to look into the energy hack. Hmmmm, I wonder why.

Allday
05-08-2014, 08:45 AM
your post makes ZERO sense.

if there are open hacks/cheats, they should be closed. its for the betterment of EVERYONE.

I've paid out of pocket when I know there are others finishing using the hack. it would be nice if it was closed... just like the LE glitch/loophole was closed.

Making the game work properly.. novel concept, regardless of playing platform.

Be careful throwing out the word "ignorant".. you might be yourself.

I agree 100% closing hacks and glitches is in everyones best interest (well except the hackers and glitchers).

Napgar
05-08-2014, 08:48 AM
Let those without sin, throw the first stone...

MoD
05-08-2014, 08:56 AM
To the notice of whom it may concern:

This thread is about the airplane glitch that allows cheating in LTQ and therefore creates an unfair advantage on players that exploit it. It is not about all the other things that can be improved in the game. If anyone that reads this thread thinks that something else should also be worked on, create a thread for that. I'm fine with that.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-08-2014, 09:09 AM

What does this rambling mess of words even mean? "...dueshebag who tells the teacher his friend is banging the hot girl on the boss."??

The person who made the post... I believe is in RA in a top 10 faction. So not sure why you are going on about "top 1K" "you don't spend the money" blah blah blah.

I think it's precisely bc they DO spend the money that they want this closed. This hurts them the most. As they have the ability to complete these events when most do not. When a glitch levels that field it gives them a disadvantage. (Although I agree with the other guy... Doing these LTQs is just a bad long term strategy... Free or not).

Before you write another post... Give it a few days so the methamphetamine is no longer in your system. We will all understand what in the **** you are talking about if you do.

MoD
05-08-2014, 09:10 AM
this! lol cosmic.

jrb22250
05-08-2014, 09:12 AM
[popcorn] activity!!!!

KarenWill
05-08-2014, 09:27 AM
[popcorn] activity!!!!

Share please :)

jrb22250
05-08-2014, 01:42 PM
This was getting interesting...what happened? Clash of Clans time...

lemonhaze
05-08-2014, 03:22 PM
No, it's the energy glitch where you can finish LTQ's without gold by using the airline mode of the device. why would anyone want to do a ltq? they are garabge and u can get more stats from buying a 50 pack of growlers..

General Luke
05-08-2014, 03:24 PM
They fixed the glitches by releasing strong cash units that negate the gains through glitches. Unless u have 3-4k of those new cash units, stop frustrating yourself with the LTQ's and build your IPH.

lemonhaze
05-08-2014, 03:25 PM
If this is true, the only way to get it fixed quickly is to post it here for all to read.

No, this isn't a ploy for me to get the instructions, lol. I wouldn't be participating even if I could finish it for free. I don't want the xp or the sub par prizes.

But, if everyone knows about it and can use it, Gree may see it as a priority. Plus, if you want it fixed than you must want a level playing field. Give everybody else the chance to use the glitch, and the field levels out for all.

I think anyone who has been doing the solo LTQs in the last few months is an idiot, regardless of any sort of edge, cheat, glitch, whatever. They simply aren't worth it.

i agree buddy..but they are alot of tards that play this game keep in mind

Apollo13
05-08-2014, 03:26 PM
Sigh...why is it that a fault of GREE end up with members going up at each other?

Well, even if the glitch existed and is fixed, it only mean that the LTQ becomes unachievable. But to begin with, the LTQ is not worth doing at all. This is because GREE keeps raising the bar and it takes more and more energies to complete the event and causes a lot of people to level up too much.

And isn't it so that from what I see, most of the hacking and glitching is being abused in the top 10 factions? If so, any comment will mean stepping on the wrong foot of some team mates too. And if you lose them, will your team still be in top 10?

The game itself is already on a unfair playing field for a long long time. It is beyond repair. Even if the glitch do exist and got fixed, do you think the units will be taken back? If not, these people already had an unfair advantage. And since GREE has already said so that the problem don't exist, so all the units gained are legit. And for them to go back on their words now, another problem.

Apollo13
05-08-2014, 03:32 PM
I would think that going forward, it will make more sense if GREE comes up with a protocol to deal with any events that has bugged. I think any company with a conscious would halt the event, fix the bug and then re-introduce it. GREE has just let the faulty event goes on and refuse to put up a statement. They refuse to own up to mistake is the biggest mistake. I will give GREE a pat on the shoulder if they admit a fault and I am willing to wait for the bug to be fixed and then play the event again.

And I hope that GREE can do more quality testing before they roll out any events. It only make them look incompetent at what they are doing.

lemonhaze
05-08-2014, 03:33 PM
the glitch from before worked in alot of our favors..i have seen so many weak lvl 300s out there that its comical..they have glitched one to many ltqs and now they are huge targets..i wouldnt do a ltq even if i could do it free unless they let me do it free and gain no XP which we all know that isnt gonna happen..so if u are doing ltqs free or paying for them then u need to get ur brain checked and well if u are paying to do them then ur even worse

lemonhaze
05-08-2014, 03:34 PM
I would think that going forward, it will make more sense if GREE comes up with a protocol to deal with any events that has bugged. I think any company with a conscious would halt the event, fix the bug and then re-introduce it. GREE has just let the faulty event goes on and refuse to put up a statement. They refuse to own up to mistake is the biggest mistake. I will give GREE a pat on the shoulder if they admit a fault and I am willing to wait for the bug to be fixed and then play the event again.

And I hope that GREE can do more quality testing before they roll out any events. It only make them look incompetent at what they are doing.
well said...they just leave it out there bc they know they got some serious idiots that will give them money on the event no matter how bad it is

Dickweed
05-08-2014, 07:02 PM
the glitch from before worked in alot of our favors..i have seen so many weak lvl 300s out there that its comical..they have glitched one to many ltqs and now they are huge targets..i wouldnt do a ltq even if i could do it free unless they let me do it free and gain no XP which we all know that isnt gonna happen..so if u are doing ltqs free or paying for them then u need to get ur brain checked and well if u are paying to do them then ur even worse

Perhaps a bit off topic but close enough for me to feel I can ask here....Anyway, assuming you participate in raid boss, I am curious to know what you do about folders then. Do you just buy them to avoid xp completely or do you farm on your own terms? I have read your posts to this end before (regarding ltq energy events) and feel I should listen but I have no money so have to farm for folders. I figure since I have to farm, I might as well follow along with the ltq and collect whatever else they are offering. Is there a more efficient way (regarding energy use to acquire folders while minimizing xp) that I have not figured out yet? If so, would you please share? Also, do you apply the same philosophy to faction ltq? thanks

Skelewu
05-08-2014, 11:23 PM
After closing the LE set glitch and taking away the units would you, GREE, please do the same with the airline glitch for LTQ and take away all the units also. You showed that you can do it. So please do.

And don't say it is not existing. A big deal of the community uses it and takes advantage. Still.

Thanks in advance.

You are such a cry baby. You mentioning the airplane mode means u also took part in the glitch usage. Mind you Gree hasnt taken away the units obtained from the LE & valor glitch so dont try and play goody two shoes. You now abandoning ur OSW alliance by selling them out. haha. Afterall we know RA is sucking up to tko.

MoD
05-09-2014, 12:55 AM
This thread was intended to get GREE's attendance and make clear that there is another big glitch issue out there. I am not quite sure why some feel obliged to accuse me of glitching or even more obscure, bring faction politics into play. Well, guess i can't understand everything.

Whoever has something to say about faction politics he feels competent about: please start your own thread.

And also: it would be nice if you could bite your tongue about ideas you have of my gaming habits or accusations towards me. Just shows some bad style.

Thanks for keeping this thread constructive.

MoD
05-09-2014, 01:16 AM
I see and agree to most of your points. I personally hate LTQ's because of the XP and try not to do them most of the time. Only when the final prize is very attactive I go for it (which is dumb, I know ;) ).

But the point I adressed is that this is a glitch, comparable to the FA glitch, that creates unfair advantage to those that exploit it.

I don't mind stepping on anyones foot if something is unjust. Does it make it just if a friend of me or even I cheat? I guess not. Does it make it just if GREE fails to deliver bugfree software or appropriate customer support? This is just a lame excuse for people that want to feel better.

In the end all we can hope for is that gree admits this bug (and others), tries to close them, and if they have the ability correct the injustice as good as they can. I don't care if it only applies to top 10 people or top 50 people. Shouldn't justice be blind anyway?

Sigh...why is it that a fault of GREE end up with members going up at each other?

Well, even if the glitch existed and is fixed, it only mean that the LTQ becomes unachievable. But to begin with, the LTQ is not worth doing at all. This is because GREE keeps raising the bar and it takes more and more energies to complete the event and causes a lot of people to level up too much.

And isn't it so that from what I see, most of the hacking and glitching is being abused in the top 10 factions? If so, any comment will mean stepping on the wrong foot of some team mates too. And if you lose them, will your team still be in top 10?

The game itself is already on a unfair playing field for a long long time. It is beyond repair. Even if the glitch do exist and got fixed, do you think the units will be taken back? If not, these people already had an unfair advantage. And since GREE has already said so that the problem don't exist, so all the units gained are legit. And for them to go back on their words now, another problem.

MoD
05-09-2014, 01:19 AM
****weed:
Imo you found the 2 only options. If you can't or don't want to spend the money/gold try to get the folders on the targets with least xp. No need to do the whole LTQ for it. Personally I will use the gold option because I hate XP and still want to support my faction.

Perhaps a bit off topic but close enough for me to feel I can ask here....Anyway, assuming you participate in raid boss, I am curious to know what you do about folders then. Do you just buy them to avoid xp completely or do you farm on your own terms? I have read your posts to this end before (regarding ltq energy events) and feel I should listen but I have no money so have to farm for folders. I figure since I have to farm, I might as well follow along with the ltq and collect whatever else they are offering. Is there a more efficient way (regarding energy use to acquire folders while minimizing xp) that I have not figured out yet? If so, would you please share? Also, do you apply the same philosophy to faction ltq? thanks

MoD
05-09-2014, 01:22 AM
Lemonhaze: I agree with you on the levelling and XP thing. But the point I wanted to make is that there is a glitch out there that can be used and is used. So this is unfair to all those that pay for completing or just try to play it fair, no matter if it's smart or not doing it at all.

MoD
05-09-2014, 01:23 AM
Apollo13: Totally agree with you!

good gawd noooo
05-09-2014, 02:08 AM

you have options you can farm folders on low end maps the pay out is just change but so is xp.. depending on how low in maps you go folders still pop up every 2 or 3 hits.. also takes less energy to get the kills so you can kill more as well. that is a none glitch free way to farm folders without paying a ton of xp .. folders don't drop as often on lower maps so ... you will have to find your balance... but doing it this way you also wont get the bonus rewards(which aren't anything that hot) just folders

Fergus14
05-09-2014, 05:07 AM
I know this has been suggested but I'm not suggesting its posted on this forum.

Why not publicise the glitch on the other MW forum, trust me it won't be long til every faction uses it and Gree will be forced to patch it pronto.

MoD
05-09-2014, 05:41 AM
Fergus:
I see your point. I am sure that tons of people glitch LTQ's already. But i will post it there. I hope it is not against the TOS of GREE to post the link here. I want GREE to be able to see the instructions as well so they can try out by themselves (although I'm quite sure they know the glitch and how it works).

http://modernwarforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=10264.new#new

GREE: If posting the link is against the forum rules, please let me know, I will of course remove it then.

I know this has been suggested but I'm not suggesting its posted on this forum.

Why not publicise the glitch on the other MW forum, trust me it won't be long til every faction uses it and Gree will be forced to patch it pronto.

dan2407
05-09-2014, 07:21 AM
Fergus:
I see your point. I am sure that tons of people glitch LTQ's already. But i will post it there. I hope it is not against the TOS of GREE to post the link here. I want GREE to be able to see the instructions as well so they can try out by themselves (although I'm quite sure they know the glitch and how it works).

GREE: If posting the link is against the forum rules, please let me know, I will of course remove it then.

Why don't you also post how to do the money hack that your faction uses for full assault so everyone can do that, guarantee you won't

Genen
05-09-2014, 07:22 AM
Fergus:

I am glad that after OSW was busted and LE sets has been removed from them more and more people coming from the woodwork and reporting glitches and hacks. At least may be we can agree on something and make this game cleaner.
Kudos to you MOD. However in the spirit of transparency could you please in light us about ex CAG and RA who calls himself Irish and his unique cash capabilities. Or another ex RA who is going under name max and apparently too "healthy". Both of them among others found their home in OSW and I assume having good time playing "clean".

Genen
05-09-2014, 07:23 AM
Why don't you also post how to do the money hack that your faction uses for full assault so everyone can do that, guarantee you won't
You beat me to the punch lol.

goober
05-09-2014, 07:37 AM

Not a money hack. Money pooling. Have everyone in faction send $20 to member with highest IPH. That member buys cash. Since vault of cash is 120x IPH, having the highest IPH member buy it makes sense, gives a better roi. Anyone with lower IPH who buys cash is getting ripped off by Gree b/c they get less cash for the same real world cost.

Genen
05-09-2014, 07:43 AM
Not a money hack. Money pooling. Have everyone in faction send $20 to member with highest IPH. That member buys cash. Since vault of cash is 120x IPH, having the highest IPH member buy it makes sense, gives a better roi. Anyone with lower IPH who buys cash is getting ripped off by Gree b/c they get less cash for the same real world cost.
Well apparently all gold went to one member who had "unique cash capabilities".

MoD
05-09-2014, 07:55 AM
Probably this is too much to understand for everyone, nevertheless i will repost what I wrote above:

This thread is about the airplane mode glitch in LTQ's. Not other glitches and not faction politics. Start an own thread if you want to talk about other things. I will probably also post there.

I am not trying to not be transparent but just keep this thread single-themed.

Thanks for understanding.

I am glad that after OSW was busted and LE sets has been removed from them more and more people coming from the woodwork and reporting glitches and hacks. At least may be we can agree on something and make this game cleaner.
Kudos to you MOD. However in the spirit of transparency could you please in light us about ex CAG and RA who calls himself Irish and his unique cash capabilities. Or another ex RA who is going under name max and apparently too "healthy". Both of them among others found their home in OSW and I assume having good time playing "clean".

Showtime
05-09-2014, 08:02 AM
Probably this is too much to understand for everyone, nevertheless i will repost what I wrote above:

This thread is about the airplane mode glitch in LTQ's. Not other glitches and not faction politics. Start an own thread if you want to talk about other things. I will probably also post there.

I am not trying to not be transparent but just keep this thread single-themed.

Thanks for understanding.

JOKE*

LOL this MOD character is a joke...Admits to associating with cheats and cheating himself. He is done exploiting something, so then he tries to get it shut down, (I thought it was). Just a typical criminal.

Hooligany
05-09-2014, 08:09 AM

Again you r going off track with your personal hatred?
How about checking ur new "Hero" in ur faction with many nice units?
How any the previous FA when sup glitched so many LE units and were apparently te only people doing that n not taken back by gree? Move on n play before we kill everyone else in the game.
Or u can join me in my top 1500 faction where it's so relaxed

Apollo13
05-09-2014, 08:16 AM
MOD, I can only say good luck to you for whatever you are trying to get out of this. For me, I still think it is up to GREE to whether they admit if the problem exist or not. Otherwise, the alternative is to put the procedure for the glitching if someone know how to do it and let every player decide if they want to use it or not. That this the other way to level the playing field and probably cause GREE to forever close LTQ events...which in my opinion is stupid anyway. When they are nice, we get a LTQ that only require 80k energies to do in 6 days (like this current LTQ event) and when they are not nice, give out an LTQ needing 280k energies to be done in 5 days (normally) and when they are not sure what they are doing, the energies requirement becomes 500k to be done in 3 days (like the last one where they have a problem). You still get a unit roughly about 100k in stats with a small boost. So go figure???

MoD
05-09-2014, 08:17 AM
Yea, he really must be a dumbass, asking for a glitch to be closed, mustn't he?

Read up. This is not about me. If you want to flame me, create another post. Please. Thank you.

JOKE*

LOL this MOD character is a joke...Admits to associating with cheats and cheating himself. He is done exploiting something, so then he tries to get it shut down, (I thought it was). Just a typical criminal.

Genen
05-09-2014, 08:23 AM
Again you r going off track with your personal hatred?
How about checking ur new "Hero" in ur faction with many nice units?
How any the previous FA when sup glitched so many LE units and were apparently te only people doing that n not taken back by gree? Move on n play before we kill everyone else in the game.
Or u can join me in my top 1500 faction where it's so relaxed
Give me name of your faction. You know too much for top 1550 faction. I assume you are lying and hit close to home lol.

Apollo13
05-09-2014, 08:25 AM
There is always two sides to a coin. If you look at it from another angle, these people who glitch are the heroes because they are the ones to make GREE realize that their game has got a problem. This is why they can exploit it. If GREE is willing to listen and do something about it, it will be an improvement to the game. If they don't it is only their app that will be ran to the ground.

You have already say it to GREE that the problem is there. It is now up to them.

And may I also ask MOD, what is your next step of action if GREE is not going to do anything about it?

Genen
05-09-2014, 08:25 AM

Read up. This is not about me. If you want to flame me, create another post. Please. Thank you.
As I say kudos for you raising this subject. But covering other cheating makes you look complaisant.

MoD
05-09-2014, 08:31 AM
Apollo13:
Problem is, this game has rules and TOS. So even if the app has bugs, it's still forbidden by the TOS to exploit them. It's like speed limits. In Switzerland, where I live, I go to jail if I speed with 250km/h on the highway. In germany, 50km away from my home, this is totally legal. I don't have to find any of these rules good, but I have to follow them or I will be punished.

I don't have a backup plan if GREE choses not to act. Sometimes one gotta raise his voice. History shows that these will always be flamed and hated. But still I feel it has to be done. I did this in the past and will do this in the future.

There is always two sides to a coin. If you look at it from another angle, these people who glitch are the heroes because they are the ones to make GREE realize that their game has got a problem. This is why they can exploit it. If GREE is willing to listen and do something about it, it will be an improvement to the game. If they don't it is only their app that will be ran to the ground.

You have already say it to GREE that the problem is there. It is now up to them.

And may I also ask MOD, what is your next step of action if GREE is not going to do anything about it?

MoD
05-09-2014, 08:34 AM
I am not seeing where I cover others that cheat. I thought with my thread I was doing the opposite?

As I say kudos for you raising this subject. But covering other cheating makes you look complaisant.

Tiz
05-09-2014, 08:42 AM
Your like the annoying little nerd teachers pet from grade school that everyone wanted to beat up. "People are cheating people are cheating" How? "Something with an airline". Now I don't need to say, as its already been, but this was fixed a long time ago. If you have a cheat that you are using, and want to share it with the community, in hopes that its fixed, then do so. PUT UP OR SHUT UP! Your being a little *****!

Genen
05-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Your like the annoying little nerd teachers pet from grade school that everyone wanted to beat up. "People are cheating people are cheating" How? "Something with an airline". Now I don't need to say, as its already been, but this was fixed a long time ago. If you have a cheat that you are using, and want to share it with the community, in hopes that its fixed, then do so. PUT UP OR SHUT UP! Your being a little *****!
Common give guy a break. For whatever reason he decided to expose this glitch it should be complimented. However I thing he should not posted link with glitch manual. Now you will have 1000 more people glitching.

Dickweed
05-09-2014, 08:48 AM
****weed:
Imo you found the 2 only options. If you can't or don't want to spend the money/gold try to get the folders on the targets with least xp. No need to do the whole LTQ for it. Personally I will use the gold option because I hate XP and still want to support my faction.

you have options you can farm folders on low end maps the pay out is just change but so is xp.. depending on how low in maps you go folders still pop up every 2 or 3 hits.. also takes less energy to get the kills so you can kill more as well. that is a none glitch free way to farm folders without paying a ton of xp .. folders don't drop as often on lower maps so ... you will have to find your balance... but doing it this way you also wont get the bonus rewards(which aren't anything that hot) just folders

Okay, thanks for the feedback. I will tinker around testing a few different lower end targets to see if I can find a good drop vs. low xp gain target. Probably will be one of the ltq NPC's though as they seem to have less xp associated with them than the regular map characters.

MoD
05-09-2014, 08:52 AM
Wow, quelle niveau!

mwfighter
05-09-2014, 09:23 AM

You claim there is a glitch, which seems like a loophole in the game, not hacking or cheating.
Yet the claims against you directly/indirectly benefit from hacked cash in some form doesn't yield a direct response of "No" from you.

So on one hand you're saying a potential loophole is horrid, yet you may be indirectly/directly benefiting from hacking and cheating.

Try not to deflect the attention away, answer the accusation. If true you do benefit directly/indirectly from hacking/cheating, you are the biggest hypocrite in MW history no matter what your position about this possible glitch may be.

MoD
05-09-2014, 09:38 AM
Seems only people that can't or won't read are on the forum today lol. I wrote repeatedly that if anyone wants to accuse me or my faction of cheating he can do that in a different thread. This thread is about the airline glitch. Not about individuals or factions.

Furthermore I don't feel I am in court. So I neither have to nor will I answer to any accusations. I could accuse any poster here as well of the same. What would be the benefit?

Is this how you rule your life? People that uncover a problem In the system get smashed for their courage and accused for exactly what they uncovered?

You claim there is a glitch, which seems like a loophole in the game, not hacking or cheating.
Yet the claims against you directly/indirectly benefit from hacked cash in some form doesn't yield a direct response of "No" from you.

So on one hand you're saying a potential loophole is horrid, yet you may be indirectly/directly benefiting from hacking and cheating.

Try not to deflect the attention away, answer the accusation. If true you do benefit directly/indirectly from hacking/cheating, you are the biggest hypocrite in MW history no matter what your position about this possible glitch may be.

Showtime
05-09-2014, 09:40 AM
Seems only people that can't or won't read are on the forum today lol. I wrote repeatedly that if anyone wants to accuse me or my faction of cheating he can do that in a different thread. This thread is about the airline glitch. Not about individuals or factions.

Furthermore I don't feel I am in court. So I neither have to nor will I answer to any accusations. I could accuse any poster here as well of the same. What would be the benefit?

Is this how you rule your life? People that uncover a problem In the system get smashed for their courage and accused for exactly what they uncovered?

Quit feeding this idiots fire...He is just looking to get a rise, I am sure he is using actual glitches that he wouldn't dare post.

MoD
05-09-2014, 09:48 AM
You are right.

Quit feeding this idiots fire...He is just looking to get a rise, I am sure he is using actual glitches that he wouldn't dare post.

Hooligany
05-09-2014, 12:46 PM
Give me name of your faction. You know too much for top 1550 faction. I assume you are lying and hit close to home lol.

N u will drop by to help our faction?
Playing low now with a mini account. That's y sir..
U assume I am lying n assume others r hacking but don't look into ur home base sir. I know how powerful u guys are and what all u guys can do n do not wish to interfere but pls let this game remain a game n not a political scene.

I had been in t10/25/50/100 n ever since the days when the game was launched. Stepped down from te top n crazy spendings due to all such nonsense. Please let the game carry on n not destroy it
Let the forum be a friendlier place n not always sour rivalry

Calimerow
05-09-2014, 01:06 PM
Give android something to glitch ffs greedy fackers!

mreilly
05-09-2014, 01:11 PM
Whats funny was CJ commented on the forum 2 weeks back when someone said the airplane glitch was around again. Everyone called the guy a lunatic. CJ even commented that he was lying. I was one of the only few to have posted saying the guys probably not crazy yet everyone blasted that guy... All these people are now busy testing the glitch as i don't see any of those people bashing the OP here.

jrb22250
05-09-2014, 01:16 PM
Dont see how it would work. With my limited data/wifi when i am on game it tells me connection lost with server. i think this is all a "look at me" thread. seen 2 mods on so far, and the thread is still open.

mreilly
05-09-2014, 01:42 PM
Dont see how it would work. With my limited data/wifi when i am on game it tells me connection lost with server. i think this is all a "look at me" thread. seen 2 mods on so far, and the thread is still open.

Not that i've tested the glitch but from what i've noticed there is a big difference in tone from players responding to this glitch then last time.

I am curious why don't you look at the tutorial and see what happens. Instead of pretending like its all a lie there's a quick run down on how this works. I haven't wasted time with the glitch but I got into airplane mode just fine right now... and from those i spoke with the glitch is working great for them.. why would it be different for you?

Genen
05-09-2014, 02:43 PM
U assume I am lying n assume others r hacking but don't look into ur home base sir. I know how powerful u guys are and what all u guys can do n do not wish to interfere but pls let this game remain a game n not a political scene.

I had been in t10/25/50/100 n ever since the days when the game was launched. Stepped down from te top n crazy spendings due to all such nonsense. Please let the game carry on n not destroy it
Congratulation you passed the bird test. Welcome to the flock.

Genen
05-09-2014, 03:03 PM

Oh and by the way Mr. ex CAG and ex RA and currently penguin you will find a lot of friendly birds chirping obscenities in your chatroom. You wanna be with nice and square people join ACE.

Greeny1
05-09-2014, 03:34 PM
Take a break SUP and take your 4 year old playground squabbles with OSW elsewhere, WE DONT CARE! All it seems us that your worried they might catch you......plenty of normal teams out there battling for places and every thread seems to see Genen, Mad Nugget and Speed Ump defending SUP and having a go at OSW! There are more teams who don't care than do!

Genen
05-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Take a break SUP and take your 4 year old playground squabbles with OSW elsewhere, WE DONT CARE! All it seems us that your worried they might catch you......plenty of normal teams out there battling for places and every thread seems to see Genen, Mad Nugget and Speed Ump defending SUP and having a go at OSW! There are more teams who don't care than do!
Granny tell me what do you care about?

Genen
05-09-2014, 03:39 PM
I could be mistaken but isn't you one who opened thread can OSW take on SUP? OSW v SUP, can they break them? I think granny it was your thread. So much for somebody who do not like this subject. You are troll my friend and provocateur lol.

Blodiea
05-09-2014, 03:44 PM
Agree with ya buddy

redvenge99
05-09-2014, 05:21 PM
Wow they took my thread down pretty quick with the instructions to the glitch. So true or not it is now in there hands as they for sure have seen it..

Greeny1
05-09-2014, 05:30 PM
I could be mistaken but isn't you one who opened thread can OSW take on SUP? OSW v SUP, can they break them? I think granny it was your thread. So much for somebody who do not like this subject. You are troll my friend and provocateur lol.

I did, and that was a thread about whether the almighty SUP could be toppled just out of interest for the game. But again that thread was high jacked by your team and the comments that had nothing to do with it. How about you shut up and let people comment on the actual thread content instead of making everyone a battle with another team? DBI!

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-09-2014, 05:42 PM
Granny tell me what do you care about?

Awww SNAP! He called you granny! BAMMMMMM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hqzEKbaIQ

Genen
05-09-2014, 06:03 PM
I did, and that was a thread about whether the almighty SUP could be toppled just out of interest for the game. But again that thread was high jacked by your team and the comments that had nothing to do with it. How about you shut up and let people comment on the actual thread content instead of making everyone a battle with another team? DBI!
Yes of course we cannot say anything about this subject. lol

jrb22250
05-09-2014, 06:44 PM
Had 6 people message me saying this does not work. So guessing that is why Gree dont care about it.

NOTE: No one has confirmed that this works. Guess no one wants to let people know they are cheating.

Sirius
05-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Locking these threads folks and it's being looked into regardless if its fake/legit.