Ntggamer
05-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Heyyeayeayea I said hey

Ntggamer
05-07-2014, 04:02 PM
If you are a person post here

Mackie Messer
05-07-2014, 04:21 PM
I think a search with the term IPH will give you the info you're after...no one really wants a whole new thread on it.

Ntggamer
05-07-2014, 04:35 PM
The leader of The Deadites here owner of Top 150...reasons to join the Deadites giving really bad info

krimesity
05-07-2014, 04:42 PM
28mil per hour

Ntggamer
05-07-2014, 04:44 PM
That's insane

Ntggamer
05-07-2014, 04:45 PM
Mack only gets around 12 million .-.

Mackie Messer
05-07-2014, 06:16 PM
Ha! I thought it was helpful info, thank you kindly.

Ntggamer
05-07-2014, 07:13 PM
Woo dis thread is hot!

Ntggamer
05-07-2014, 07:35 PM
We've got a lot of views but why is no one adding their IPH?

1Shot
05-07-2014, 07:43 PM
Cause none had a good IPH lmao.

MonteCitan
05-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Cause none had a good IPH lmao.

Maybe because IPH is f***ing pointless with the rivals list changes, your stats will never be ahead of anyone on your list and you get farmed to the point of never collecting your buildings again, I was 24m IPH when I stopped collecting 5 months ago now..

Champion24
05-07-2014, 09:57 PM
Woo dis thread is hot!

No this thread is ****e. Why would you care about anyone else's iph?

sister morphine
05-07-2014, 10:16 PM
That's insane
I believe the highest current is around 80 mil ;)

CuoreBianconero
05-08-2014, 01:51 AM
Maybe because IPH is f***ing pointless with the rivals list changes, your stats will never be ahead of anyone on your list and you get farmed to the point of never collecting your buildings again, I was 24m IPH when I stopped collecting 5 months ago now..

wrong. wait a few month and you will see for what it is good then.

Evan1000
05-08-2014, 04:30 AM
lvl 80 IPH 10k.. ftw :D

Fredfreddy
05-08-2014, 05:10 AM

IPH is far from pointless, it's just more difficult to collect to your full potential now. Money has more use now than it ever has in the past, due to LTB upgrade loot items and purchasable LTQ loot.

Not to be a d1ck, but not collecting when you're at 24m IPH ... now that's pointless. You're just throwing away the one thing in the game that sets you apart from the pack, and is really hard/takes a very long time to achieve.

Max Power
05-08-2014, 06:51 AM
I am at 24mil. The latest LTBs have actually helped a little. There were some crap ones for a while.

wubbs
05-08-2014, 06:53 AM
I agree with Monte. My IPH is 10.1 million and even though I check back constantly, I feel like I collect the same amount as a 1 mil IPH player because I get farmed. Monte's right, you'll never be ahead of everyone in your rivals list and within 3 minutes of your buildings being available for collection, you are robbed down to 40%. I don't know how people have so much time to keep checking hood after hood for good buildings to rob...

Dubstik
05-08-2014, 09:57 AM

Just do like me, and only have buildings with easy collection times like 12,24,48h. My IPH is around 15 million and the only building I get robbed is my Nightclub when I sleep...

lordsagacity
05-08-2014, 01:20 PM
I agree with Monte. My IPH is 10.1 million and even though I check back constantly, I feel like I collect the same amount as a 1 mil IPH player because I get farmed. Monte's right, you'll never be ahead of everyone in your rivals list and within 3 minutes of your buildings being available for collection, you are robbed down to 40%. I don't know how people have so much time to keep checking hood after hood for good buildings to rob...

I have a suggestion for you. Keep your stats low. Your rivals who don't pay attention to stats won't be diligent robbers.

Evan1000
05-08-2014, 02:21 PM
I have a suggestion for you. Keep your stats low. Your rivals who don't pay attention to stats won't be diligent robbers.Keeping your stats low won't do anything because the new rivals list matches up players based on IPH as well as stats.

lordsagacity
05-08-2014, 04:30 PM
Keeping your stats low won't do anything because the new rivals list matches up players based on IPH as well as stats.
The lower a player's stats are, the higher chance that he's not active. I don't have data to support the argument but this is true according to my experience.

t12pm
05-08-2014, 06:07 PM

I have seen over 130 mil per hour

Sammo the Kid
05-08-2014, 06:24 PM
I'm at 6.7 mil for the third time. I've been here before but sold my 18 hour buildings to fund my new 12 and 24 hour LTBs so it drops then raises again. Any new LTB with funky collections will get leveled for items then recycled into my easy collections. Eff this rival list.

Ntggamer
05-08-2014, 06:45 PM
This thread has been amazing so Farr I didn't know that we would have some famous/semi-famous forum people post.Thanks a lot again it's been amazing we are at #1

Ntggamer
05-08-2014, 07:03 PM
Far* characters to be here

MonteCitan
05-08-2014, 10:43 PM
IPH is far from pointless, it's just more difficult to collect to your full potential now. Money has more use now than it ever has in the past, due to LTB upgrade loot items and purchasable LTQ loot.

Not to be a d1ck, but not collecting when you're at 24m IPH ... now that's pointless. You're just throwing away the one thing in the game that sets you apart from the pack, and is really hard/takes a very long time to achieve.

Not to be a d1ck, but I didn't invest buku bucks in this game to be 100% average, I did it to be ahead of people at my level (I'm in the 200s, its not like I'm a low level camper)

All that time I spent building my IPH even before these Limited time buildings is for naught.. I can set an alarm that goes off within 60 seconds of my collection time, but because everyone has the same rival's list now, they knew to check me, and they knew when I was on.. It was literally a week straight of having 3-4 people '1 minute ago' robbing me blind in my news feed

I haven't been collecting because I haven't been playing.. When I do log on for whatever reason, I don't collect.. It's not worth it. All that time and money I spent building my criminal empire, then the basic fundamentals of the game were changed to where my investment just made me average to everyone else on my list, but with a price on my head (my IPH)

amateur
05-09-2014, 05:50 AM
Not to be a d1ck, but I didn't invest buku bucks in this game to be 100% average, I did it to be ahead of people at my level (I'm in the 200s, its not like I'm a low level camper)

All that time I spent building my IPH even before these Limited time buildings is for naught.. I can set an alarm that goes off within 60 seconds of my collection time, but because everyone has the same rival's list now, they knew to check me, and they knew when I was on.. It was literally a week straight of having 3-4 people '1 minute ago' robbing me blind in my news feed

I haven't been collecting because I haven't been playing.. When I do log on for whatever reason, I don't collect.. It's not worth it. All that time and money I spent building my criminal empire, then the basic fundamentals of the game were changed to where my investment just made me average to everyone else on my list, but with a price on my head (my IPH)

Not trying to be a d1ck, but what seems to be your problem..? Your high iph..? Just syain..not collecting after you get robbed is not the answer.. the new rival list, it has only made it more fun..you are not something/someone special that cant be robbed..

MonteCitan
05-09-2014, 06:14 AM
Not trying to be a d1ck, but what seems to be your problem..? Your high iph..? Just syain..not collecting after you get robbed is not the answer.. the new rival list, it has only made it more fun..you are not something/someone special that cant be robbed..

Yeahhhhh sorry I don't find that fun, if I wanted to be average I wouldn't have spent any money on the game. You're just upset that I have this nice juicy hood that you can't collect from

TheWarthog
05-09-2014, 06:36 AM
Don't make your collection times so predictable. Collect when you wake up. Don't set an alarm and let your campers know what time you're gonna collect If its an 18 hour building and it gets hit, leave it and collect when you are just about to go to bed. The most significant thing that seems to affect how often I get hit is how often I rob. When I rob a lot, I get robbed relentlessly. If I just collect my buildings, I might get hit twice a day.

I have 3 accounts. One is at 4.1 million per hour. The other 2 are relative newbies and they only make around 175k and 85k.

amateur
05-09-2014, 06:43 AM
Haha, you can spend as much money u want..you are still average. Iguess u are regreting that u spend x dollars on the game and wondering were it all went..tip 4 u..buy stocks in gree and get some of your money back.

MonteCitan
05-09-2014, 07:03 AM
Haha, you can spend as much money u want..you are still average. Iguess u are regreting that u spend x dollars on the game and wondering were it all went..tip 4 u..buy stocks in gree and get some of your money back.

It's actually a poor business model for Gree, I don't regret a thing. They changed the rivals list, I stopped giving them my money, simple concept. If no one has a reason to get stronger (They'd just be matched with equally stronger opponents 100% of the time) then where's the motivation?

Your argument doesn't even make sense, actually you kind of made my point for me in your first statement "you can spend as much money u want..you are still average." EXACTLY what I'm trying to say, what aren't you grasping here?

amateur
05-09-2014, 07:33 AM
It's actually a poor business model for Gree, I don't regret a thing. They changed the rivals list, I stopped giving them my money, simple concept. If no one has a reason to get stronger (They'd just be matched with equally stronger opponents 100% of the time) then where's the motivation?

Your argument doesn't even make sense, actually you kind of made my point for me in your first statement "you can spend as much money u want..you are still average." EXACTLY what I'm trying to say, what aren't you grasping here?

My argument that you are a fool for paying gree your money and then complaing about it. The rival list works just fine for other players. You can rob others and make in the money you lost, simpel as that. What arent you grasping here??? Wtf, you are saying that you should not have a price on your head since you have payd gree so much money..you want them to hide you from the rival list and treat you like a special kid.. tip 4 u, sell all your buildings and bank the money and never come back.

Fredfreddy
05-09-2014, 08:10 AM
I agree with Monte that it's frustrating to focus and invest in a strategy that was consistent for 3 years, then all of a sudden Gree changes it dramatically, but in my opinion that only increases the value of high IPH, making it harder to get ahead of the rest. Attack and defense stats are a dime a dozen, and can grow quickly and easily, but IPH is still something that takes years to build. I understand Gree's intent was to make this game fun to rob again, and they're more focused on gaining new players as opposed to keeping old ones. That's the generic strategy for games like this, bring in new money, burn them out, move to the next. So there's very little attention given to those of us with high IPH (i.e. those of us who have been playing for 3+ years) , we're not the paying majority.

That said, at 24m IPH you're already in probably the top 1% of IPH, so that still sets you apart regardless of if you get continuously robbed. If you stop collecting you will slowly fall out of that club. I have high IPH as well, but timers seem to do the trick, I've never had the issue of "robbed a minute ago." I assume you get a grace period of a minute or 2 but not really sure. If you really do have so many people camping your hood I think a name change would work well for you.

At the end of the day, Gree will continue to change the strategy of this game to ensure it continues to be profitable, we either adapt or quit playing.

MonteCitan
05-09-2014, 08:13 AM
My argument that you are a fool for paying gree your money and then complaing about it. The rival list works just fine for other players. You can rob others and make in the money you lost, simpel as that. What arent you grasping here??? Wtf, you are saying that you should not have a price on your head since you have payd gree so much money..you want them to hide you from the rival list and treat you like a special kid.. tip 4 u, sell all your buildings and bank the money and never come back.

So again, you agree its pointless to spend money in this game, not seeing why you're arguing when we are saying the same thing.. You just keep getting hung up on my argument about the rivals list change.. It used to be beneficial to spend some money in the game now it's pointless, regardless of IPH.

There was a 30-40 page thread on here with a poll, last time I saw it 75-80% of 900+ responders voted "hate the change" it's a shame the poll upset gree and they deleted it, otherwise I would have suggested reading that thread, gives some interesting perspectives...

MonteCitan
05-09-2014, 08:19 AM
I agree with Monte that it's frustrating to focus and invest in a strategy that was consistent for 3 years, then all of a sudden Gree changes it dramatically, but in my opinion that only increases the value of high IPH, making it harder to get ahead of the rest. Attack and defense stats are a dime a dozen, and can grow quickly and easily, but IPH is still something that takes years to build. I understand Gree's intent was to make this game fun to rob again, and they're more focused on gaining new players as opposed to keeping old ones. That's the generic strategy for games like this, bring in new money, burn them out, move to the next. So there's very little attention given to those of us with high IPH (i.e. those of us who have been playing for 3+ years) , we're not the paying majority.

That said, at 24m IPH you're already in probably the top 1% of IPH, so that still sets you apart regardless of if you get continuously robbed. If you stop collecting you will slowly fall out of that club. I have high IPH as well, but timers seem to do the trick, I've never had the issue of "robbed a minute ago." I assume you get a grace period of a minute or 2 but not really sure. If you really do have so many people camping your hood I think a name change would work well for you.

At the end of the day, Gree will continue to change the strategy of this game to ensure it continues to be profitable, we either adapt or quit playing.

That's a good way to look at it, thanks!

amateur
05-09-2014, 09:00 AM

In my pov u seem to hate that you are no longer the player u used to be..but you arent something special..all other players are getting robbed now. If its true that u have 24mil iph u are way ahead of other players and can benifit from that. And in my opinion you should make a new poll thread about the old rival list. You should realy hate on the stats inflation instead. Thats why you get robbed, not the rival list..

amateur
05-09-2014, 09:19 AM
So again, you agree its pointless to spend money in this game, not seeing why you're arguing when we are saying the same thing.. You just keep getting hung up on my argument about the rivals list change.. It used to be beneficial to spend some money in the game now it's pointless, regardless of IPH.

There was a 30-40 page thread on here with a poll, last time I saw it 75-80% of 900+ responders voted "hate the change" it's a shame the poll upset gree and they deleted it, otherwise I would have suggested reading that thread, gives some interesting perspectives...

Its never been beneficial to send gree money and buying toy wapons. So i can understand that you are angry for doing it..if you use your iph and upgrade the ltb u will gain in on other stronger players..they may be appering in your rival list and rob you regardless of their iph. But why cant them?? The sure have been playing and spending more money then you have. So why why why do you get angry and quit collecting?? Just a foolish and stupid strategy

Winnson
05-09-2014, 09:40 AM
Just over a million, but it's moving forward pretty well.

For those complaining about getting farmed, you realize it's because someone is better than you at the game right?

Time your cooldowns better and farm them instead, see?

Winnson
05-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Protip: Anyone that tries to farm me will soon be complaining about me farming them, ya dig?

amateur
05-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Just over a million, but it's moving forward pretty well.

For those complaining about getting farmed, you realize it's because someone is better than you at the game right?

Time your cooldowns better and farm them instead, see?

Correct. Like your style.

Winnson
05-09-2014, 09:52 AM
Thanks man, I like the cut of your jib too.

Ntggamer
05-09-2014, 04:36 PM
Yeah compromising!

Ntggamer
05-11-2014, 05:29 PM
This ended quick with all these wars

Kitty McPurr
05-11-2014, 05:49 PM
This ended quick with all these wars

If you have to comment on your own thread two days after the last person just to keep it in view, that means your thread wasn't very good to start. My suggestion is to let this thread die just like the 50 previous threads that started just the same way, by asking what others IPH is...

Jinxybear
09-15-2014, 07:09 PM
6.1 Million

Jinxybear
09-15-2014, 07:11 PM
If you have to comment on your own thread two days after the last person just to keep it in view, that means your thread wasn't very good to start. My suggestion is to let this thread die just like the 50 previous threads that started just the same way, by asking what others IPH is...

6.1 Million

headfaction
09-15-2014, 07:53 PM

What level is this player ^^^? There's a nice price on his/her head?

Vile Lynn
09-15-2014, 08:27 PM
almost 10M

Kitty McPurr
09-15-2014, 08:29 PM
What level is this player ^^^? There's a nice price on his/her head?

If you have to ask...you will never know.

Don't troll me bro.

headfaction
09-15-2014, 09:39 PM
If you have to ask...you will never know.

Don't troll me bro.

I wasn't talking to you...

Kitty McPurr
09-15-2014, 09:46 PM
I wasn't talking to you...

while that may be accurate, you were Talking About Me, so...

Don't troll me bro.

therealbengie
09-16-2014, 04:25 PM
30 1/3 mil

Eddie Eagle Eye
09-16-2014, 07:41 PM
Lvl 250 is 109mil
Lvl 20 is 15mil

My2cents
09-16-2014, 08:05 PM
$45M in three years. I made a lot of mistakes at the beginning of the game. I have the double upgrade now and fear I might make mistakes again. Currently I am using one upgrade for LTB and the other for the highest income increase I can get at a cost that I will replace in the time of the upgrade.

Sorry on not letting this thread die.

TRAZ
09-16-2014, 10:16 PM
70mil or so when I feel like checking it...lol

Daswi
09-17-2014, 05:16 AM
Lvl 250 is 109mil
Lvl 20 is 15mil

Those are respectable numbers!!!

huff-n-puff
09-17-2014, 06:16 PM
$14.2m on my main, other three are between $500k and $800k. I only collect money on those accounts, rob like mad with my main. Yesterday's rivals list change may change that though. All good IPH players are way too strong for me to rob. I don't mess with anyone under $5m per hour.

Im Jahova
09-17-2014, 08:34 PM

That's incorrect. My IPH is 103m and I've seen plenty with higher

montecore
09-17-2014, 09:09 PM
72m i think. several over 100.

Jinxybear
09-17-2014, 09:59 PM
72m i think. several over 100.

I'm at 156 mil IPH

montecore
09-17-2014, 10:46 PM
I'm at 156 mil IPH

weird. i always thought AppleMacGuy was more of a twink than a bear.

tommy_chiffon
09-18-2014, 08:58 PM
$45,527,096

cynicalmofo
09-19-2014, 12:30 AM
I have a couple of accounts;

Main is $78m
Second is $41m
Third is $32m

Sadly, due to the most recent rivals list changes where it's impossible to defend yourself or increase stats to get out of the shark tank, all 3 of these will now be idle.

Original rivals list was fine - Match people based on level - Now it's matched on some formula that punishes high IPH players so they can join the long list of people that really can't be arsed with this game any more.