PDA

View Full Version : Where's my money!

Doc72
05-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Ive just collected my buildings, a few million dollars worth, but in the blink of an eye that total shrunk to just over $150k. I havent been robbed and all my buildings have reset. Anyone else have thus issue?

please sophie
05-07-2014, 03:07 PM
I have tried in vain to get Gree to address my lost money too.

yes i sent a support ticket, but two times it came back and said ...blah blah (form letter) and then no response.

i have all the screen shots and i am just trying to play a game. Gree why wont you address YOUR
actions and do the right thing and address this weirdness.

i am not trying to be a jerk, but what does a game player have to do to get some earnest help?

at a loss for what to do..

Ntggamer
05-07-2014, 03:39 PM
Is Gree Theft Auto V

ghetto69143
05-08-2014, 05:38 AM
Ive just collected my buildings, a few million dollars worth, but in the blink of an eye that total shrunk to just over $150k. I havent been robbed and all my buildings have reset. Anyone else have thus issue?

I get this throughout the day. What's crazy is that the Robbing actually did happen but it didn't show up for quite some time. Even crazier is that, is when the next collection time shows up, extra money keeps popping up!
I hurry up and try to bank so it wont take it away again. Never registers in the bank. Even Weirder is that i remember seeing "XXX,XXX" amount when I was there the last time only to come back and total jumps up by some odd million.