PDA

View Full Version : So the LE Glitch units were removed..... Hahahaha

MAD NUGGETT
05-07-2014, 02:10 PM
How are your stats now boys? Too funny...

Maverick0073
05-07-2014, 02:32 PM
WAHAHAHAHAHA , Hope the valor was not reimbursed. Took gree long enough. Pity it was not before the wde.

dan2407
05-07-2014, 02:33 PM
WAHAHAHAHAHA , Hope the valor was not reimbursed. Took gree long enough. Pity it was not before the wde.

He means the units gained through the full assault glitch I think

Maverick0073
05-07-2014, 02:34 PM
You are correct, my bad

Genen
05-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Birds got plucked by GREE. What a shame couldn't happen to better cheaters

Greeny1
05-07-2014, 02:43 PM
And what about those who were apparently in SUP who had them? And other teams?

CJ54
05-07-2014, 02:47 PM
We are currently in the process of removing LE bonus items that were gained through the unintended Full Assault glitch (from every account that had the extras). The gold cost of the sacrificed items is being refunded to those accounts. That this was possible was due to an unintended code interaction in the game, however it is not fair to the players who spent gold for a full set at the intended price if we were to leave those. We apologize for any confusion on this issue.

WBS
05-07-2014, 02:54 PM
It's fun reading the bickering between SuP and OSW... As SUP members have admitted to cheating also. I wonder who can make themselves look more like honest cheaters. I'm speaking of those in each faction that do not the whole faction... Unless of course they all do cheat.

Allday
05-07-2014, 02:55 PM
This is great news!!! Obviously I do not feel that the gold should have been refunded since those 65 gold units were actually used in the FA event, but this is definately a step in the right direction.

Allday
05-07-2014, 03:04 PM
The issue I believe is that they actually used the units they bought to help them win the FA event. Those people who exploited the glitch actually used the units, therefore the gold should not be refunded.

Greg76
05-07-2014, 03:22 PM
100s of players did it from top 100 to top 1. Hopefully this puts an end to it. These things still happen all the time, there are multiple hacks for all kinds of stuff. Jailbreak phones, or downloaded hacks ect. Its an online game, it comes with the territory. Ive known many players that have scored 3m wdp and finished fltq's by them selves and trust me, they didnt spend thousands of dollars to do it.

Big Red - Nomad
05-07-2014, 03:32 PM
Just to be clear, CJ you clearly indicated that people exploited what you even called a glitch. This is a violation of TOS. So is gree also banning all the accounts that did this? or is the TOS being rewritten to allow for discretion?

Now I know there is no way gree would ban all these people cause these were all gold players (nor do i think they should) but you are pulling these units after a WD event where the very event outcome was affected by these units. Any team with a violator should be removed from final standing.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-07-2014, 03:33 PM
The issue I believe is that they actually used the units they bought to help them win the FA event. Those people who exploited the glitch actually used the units, therefore the gold should not be refunded.

What do you mean? I understand the LE set issue... How were they using it to gain an advantage in the FA event?

MAD NUGGETT
05-07-2014, 03:38 PM
Dude, if you buy all 4 units in a let set, you get a bonus. Players were buying all 4, collecting a bonus unit then deploying the 65 gold unit in FA. Then repurchase, bonus repeat. Multiple use of the glitch gave advantage to those players in fa.

DIABLOPEZ
05-07-2014, 03:39 PM
They buy all the 4 LE units to complete the set, getting 1 of the 3 big reward units,
During FA, they simply sold the cheapest one, making the set incomplete again, but the cheapest unit again to complete the set again, and again, and again.....

Kennetth
05-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Just to be clear, CJ you clearly indicated that people exploited what you even called a glitch. This is a violation of TOS. So is gree also banning all the accounts that did this? or is the TOS being rewritten to allow for discretion?

Now I know there is no way gree would ban all these people cause these were all gold players (nor do i think they should) but you are pulling these units after a WD event where the very event outcome was affected by these units. Any team with a violator should be removed from final standing.

I believe that the problem is that when it's a glitch (as opposed to hacking) people can claim ignorance of actually intending to cheat as anyone could have "accidentally" used the glitch. Apple and Google Store have issued massive refunds to players in the past who have claimed that they were wrongfully banned, and have refunded the purchase of particular events in the past. These companies have set a precedent that Gree has to be very careful with imposing penalties on purchases, or they will lose those purchases.

DIABLOPEZ
05-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Well actualy not sold, but sacrificed lol

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Yes Nugget I understand the advantage they got from this. I just thought someone was saying they got an advantage in FA directly from doing this. Misunderstood.

Greeny1
05-07-2014, 04:36 PM
Dude, if you buy all 4 units in a let set, you get a bonus. Players were buying all 4, collecting a bonus unit then deploying the 65 gold unit in FA. Then repurchase, bonus repeat. Multiple use of the glitch gave advantage to those players in fa.

As the starter of this thread and seeing other threads you have posted in you seem rather bitter. And I take it that you are also part of the SUP team where people did do it but don't admit it? And has Speed Ump ever answered 'that' question?

Rough Neck
05-07-2014, 04:49 PM
We are currently in the process of removing LE bonus items that were gained through the unintended Full Assault glitch (from every account that had the extras). The gold cost of the sacrificed items is being refunded to those accounts. That this was possible was due to an unintended code interaction in the game, however it is not fair to the players who spent gold for a full set at the intended price if we were to leave those. We apologize for any confusion on this issue.

Great work Gree and CJ

Pidgeot
05-07-2014, 05:06 PM
So no lesson is learned then? I use a energy glitch and my game gets banned and they use a glitch that Im sure gave them a advantage in FA and not only do they get to keep playing, they get their gold back.

While we are at it, can I get all my boost units credited and my 2 Anniversary buildings back to me current game?

MAD NUGGETT
05-07-2014, 05:28 PM
As the starter of this thread and seeing other threads you have posted in you seem rather bitter. And I take it that you are also part of the SUP team where people did do it but don't admit it? And has Speed Ump ever answered 'that' question?

Not bitter. Just laughing that those units were removed. Their feathers were all puffed trying to justify it one way or the other. In the end, sup wins again.

WBS
05-07-2014, 05:41 PM
Not bitter. Just laughing that those units were removed. Their feathers were all puffed trying to justify it one way or the other. In the end, sup wins again.

How does SUP win again when they have members that have admitted cheating also? I don't get your logic. OSW should have gotten the units taken away. But SUP members did the same thing... They both have lost in my mind.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-07-2014, 05:48 PM
Okay. That's the second person that said this gave them an advantage in FA. No one got any advantage in the FA event from this. They used the FA event to make it happen. But I can't see how anyone would gain an advantage in the event itself. Please explain.

Speed ump
05-07-2014, 05:59 PM
Cosmic, simple, they units that they deployed that they paid 65 gold for each time, were refunded. The units we deploy are paid for in some way, gold units, units bought with cash , units win in events we spent in, etc. in some cases several hundreds of them, with the gold refunded, that means those units are now free. Zero cost.

Pidgeot
05-07-2014, 06:02 PM
Cosmic, simple, they units that they deployed that they paid 65 gold for each time, were refunded. The units we deploy are paid for in some way, gold units, units bought with cash , units win in events we spent in, etc. in some cases several hundreds of them, with the gold refunded, that means those units are now free. Zero cost.

Also on top of that, those units totaled about 10K stats a node.

reesiepuff
05-07-2014, 06:11 PM

10k stats at a node is literally nothing

Bamaboy54
05-07-2014, 06:23 PM

"They"? Your team as well right? Now to make it all "morally" correct in the world (your term, not mine) gree has to remove the top air valor unit that you currently have multiples of right? And just to be CRYSTAL clear, those were two direct questions SPEED.

Bamaboy54
05-07-2014, 06:24 PM

LMAO, 10k a node won't win you squat at the top, maybe if your battling a team deploying tree snipers!

Bamaboy54
05-07-2014, 06:28 PM

Seriously, what's wrong with you? The forum is completely riddled with jerk offs like you these days! EVERY single one of your post are complete and utter crap! Tow your teams line but spare us all the constant bs you spew. Your post are neck in neck with clearly deranged and mentally unstable post of genen....

codys21
05-07-2014, 06:29 PM
The 65 gold unit wouldn't make the army of any player who exploited the glitch so they actually had to sacrifice a unit with lower stats than they otherwise would have, thus not giving an advantage. Speed ump did note that since the gold got refunded the units were technically free then. But the units were not free because the units got taken away and the units did not give an advantage during FA (unless they were stronger than the units that would have otherwise been deployed, which I doubt.)

Genen
05-07-2014, 06:39 PM
Seriously, what's wrong with you? The forum is completely riddled with jerk offs like you these days! EVERY single one of your post are complete and utter crap! Tow your teams line but spare us all the constant bs you spew. Your post are neck in neck with clearly deranged and mentally unstable post of genen....
Hey penguin BomBom. Are you new assigned jerk off bird troll? You are pacing every thread related to your cheating flock. Your buddies and I assume you got their asses plucked so relax and enjoy ride dummy

Allday
05-07-2014, 06:44 PM
The 65 gold unit wouldn't make the army of any player who exploited the glitch so they actually had to sacrifice a unit with lower stats than they otherwise would have, thus not giving an advantage. Speed ump did note that since the gold got refunded the units were technically free then. But the units were not free because the units got taken away and the units did not give an advantage during FA (unless they were stronger than the units that would have otherwise been deployed, which I doubt.)
Regardless, to get the bonus unit you are suppose to have to buy a complete LE set. They bought a few (or in some cases one set) and many many of the 65 gold units. They bought the 65 gold units knowing full well they were exploiting a glitch. They willing sacrificed those units during FA. Why should the gold be returned? They bought units and paid for them and then used them. Gree only removed the bonus units that should not have been awarded in the first place. The gold should not have been returned.

Allday
05-07-2014, 06:52 PM
Once again Gree only removed the units they should have never received. Those people using glitch got what they paid for, a 65 gold unit. No gold refund should have been given.

Bamaboy54
05-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Hey penguin BomBom. Are you new assigned jerk off bird troll? You are pacing every thread related to your cheating flock. Your buddies and I assume you got their asses plucked so relax and enjoy ride dummy

CONFIRMED exactly what I stated about you...you are a complete lunatic.... I am lvl 268, IGN BamaBoy54 and part of the great faction of EastCoastCommand.... I know not one single OSW member and dont care to. These threads seem to littler the forum, I sadly read them but normally come on to read productive threads of contributions of players like Thief and Danimal.... You on the other had spew nothing but hate and discontent. Not to mention you have a serious "Bird" infatuation. And I dont troll... Ive been playing this game for fun for a long time and have been reading this crap for even longer it seems. So pi ss off and do the forum a favor...All you DERANGED SUPS go do your circle jerks in your own chat rooms.

Speed ump
05-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Bama girl, you are obviously hard of hearing. I hate to say it, but stupid too. I have said many many times, anyone in any faction who used that glitch. Period. And yes those valor units should be removed, just as I said many times, and have asked gree to do in five separate emails to date. But we both know it dosnt matter what I say. You could care less. Your only reason for posting is to Instigate. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. You're a troll, plain and simple.

Genen
05-07-2014, 07:06 PM
CONFIRMED exactly what I stated about you...you are a complete lunatic.... I am lvl 268, IGN BamaBoy54 and part of the great faction of EastCoastCommand.... I know not one single OSW member and dont care to. These threads seem to littler the forum, I sadly read them but normally come on to read productive threads of contributions of players like Thief and Danimal.... You on the other had spew nothing but hate and discontent. Not to mention you have a serious "Bird" infatuation. And I dont troll... Ive been playing this game for fun for a long time and have been reading this crap for even longer it seems. So pi ss off and do the forum a favor...All you DERANGED SUPS go do your circle jerks in your own chat rooms.
Listen idiot do I follow every of your post and comment on it? I care less who you are and what is your faction. But you, if of course you are telling truth, somehow open account in April and so outraged and bored with SUP "attacks" on OSW that you cannot miss any thread related to this issue. You posted crap about me and I responded. This is why clowns like you called trolls.

MAD NUGGETT
05-07-2014, 07:17 PM

Haha, what a bird..

Kavoc
05-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Bama, I'm curious why doesn't this east coast command participate in wd?(no Armenia or Zambia at least)...

Genen
05-07-2014, 07:34 PM
Bama, I'm curious why doesn't this east coast command participate in wd?(no Armenia or Zambia at least)...
BC his one man faction merged with OSW.

fofito30
05-07-2014, 07:43 PM
Once again Gree only removed the units they should have never received. Those people using glitch got what they paid for, a 65 gold unit. No gold refund should have been given.
My friend All Day, let's look the glass half full. Like you said this is a step in the right, now that all glitch units been removed or in the process to be removed the Status Quo Ante has returned. This action is a step in the right direction to correct a wrong and send a message to players that exploiting glitches or hacking will get them punished. Now Gree needs to address 3 issues: (1) there was a group of players that belonged to one same faction or factions and dumped the LE set cheapest unit to exploit the glitch and giving them an advantage during FA, allowing said group of players to reach high positions. In my personal opinion, under ToS they should be disqualified and the unit removed; (2) the increased stats obtained by said glitch exploit probably benefited them in match ups during Zamgia World Domination, allowing them to probably secure a number of wins. Think they should be disqualified of Zambia World Domination and their units removed as well, and finally (3) the gold spend to buy the glitches units and during Zambia WD was spend based on a violation of ToS, hence said gold should not have been returned.

Tony81
05-07-2014, 08:02 PM
Haha, what a bird..

I hear you need another on board...

fofito30
05-07-2014, 08:16 PM
Almost forgot, yes, by your logic sup1 and sup2 should give up their prizes for wd as well as they had "inflated stats". Mr honorable speed dumpster, are you handing in your trinkets? Thought not.
Touched a nerve there? As it's been explained all players in SUP1 & 2 sent tickets to Gree to have whatever unit removed. Different action were taking by your flock that tried to keep the inflated stats by deceit and cheating. Read your ToS before you talk and waddle

MAD NUGGETT
05-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Yes Doritos, if you add up all the sup member that did this it would clearly be more than any other faction. How are Corey mad nuggets 40 wrappers doing btw (hilarious he actually started this thread, truly no shame)? Duh, they are gone as well.

My guess if lots of people are calling google play and iTunes..

Weird, my units are still there. Amazing how it works when you purchase legitimately

MAD NUGGETT
05-07-2014, 08:56 PM
If that was accurate I could answer you.

Mr llama
05-07-2014, 09:25 PM
Touched a nerve there? As it's been explained all players in SUP1 & 2 sent tickets to Gree to have whatever unit removed. Different action were taking by your flock that tried to keep the inflated stats by deceit and cheating. Read your ToS before you talk and waddleI'm just trying to understand, does this mean they glitched used them for fa then sent in a ticket? Or glitched units then sent ticket right away, knowing it would take awhile for gree to respond. Because both seem pretty bad.
Before you argue that it would be no help in FA, the extra prize unit would be very helpful and knowing your going to lose them,why not throw it on a node

mreilly
05-07-2014, 09:58 PM
I don't get why players who took advantage of a known glitch don't get banned... oh yeah too many players who regularly spend $$$ cheated. That would cost gree revenue. This is quite dissapointing.

MAD NUGGETT
05-07-2014, 10:37 PM
These guys must be upset they lost half their stats in one day. Hot damn

krabbie
05-08-2014, 02:00 AM

Great! I would have even suggested to only reimburse half of the gold, but this is certainly good news! Get rid of all the glitches and cheaters/hackers!

whitefire
05-08-2014, 03:07 AM
So, cj and other mods, let me get this clear:

- you called this thing a glitch
- glitching is against tos and reason for permanent banning
- you waited with solving this glitch until after wd, giving the glitchers a HUGE advantage over other players
- you are now taking away the units and refunding the le units sacrificed during FA, thereby not abiding your own tos and giving those same players another unfair advantage in another event (FA).
- you are capable to rectify the unlocked top valor units issue (if you can solve the le issue, the valor glitch issue is easy), but you won't
- you are not going to reimburse all players who've spent gold during FA and WD

To sum it up: you are not punishing but rewarding those who you consider cheaters and not reimbursing those affected who spent gold?

If any of the above is factually incorrect, mods, please let me know. I know you are reading this, so the absence of any answer will also be an answer.

krabbie
05-08-2014, 03:18 AM
Good point Whitefire!

free play
05-08-2014, 03:33 AM
What about the players that used gold in the last hour before the event was suppose to finish from the information that was posted by a mod, when infact the event finished on time by the clock,

Are we going to get that gold back or do you just need to hack to get refunded

free play
05-08-2014, 03:34 AM
What about the players that used gold in the last hour before the event was suppose to finish from the information that was posted by a mod, when infact the event finished on time by the clock,

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-08-2014, 03:38 AM
My friend All Day, let's look the glass half full. Like you said this is a step in the right, now that all glitch units been removed or in the process to be removed the Status Quo Ante has returned. This action is a step in the right direction to correct a wrong and send a message to players that exploiting glitches or hacking will get them punished. Now Gree needs to address 3 issues: (1) there was a group of players that belonged to one same faction or factions and dumped the LE set cheapest unit to exploit the glitch and giving them an advantage during FA, allowing said group of players to reach high positions. In my personal opinion, under ToS they should be disqualified and the unit removed; (2) the increased stats obtained by said glitch exploit probably benefited them in match ups during Zamgia World Domination, allowing them to probably secure a number of wins. Think they should be disqualified of Zambia World Domination and their units removed as well, and finally (3) the gold spend to buy the glitches units and during Zambia WD was spend based on a violation of ToS, hence said gold should not have been returned.

I understand your point. But again... Please stop propagating this idea that factions got a benefit directly in FA. If you think that unit was a benefit you clearly aren't aware of the units these factions usually deploy. 10 growlers at a time 28K/25K per growler. Using this unit in deploys was a disadvantage if anything. Remember we are talking about two seperate things here. 1) Advantage in general stats 2) Advantage in FA. Deploying those garbage units did not provide any advantage and did not help any teams "reach high positions". The units deployed at that level are MUCH stronger. So call a spade a spade... This gave them a general stats advantage (bc of the bonus unit drops) but did not give them the slightest advantage in FA. No one in my faction would even touch a unit so weak to deploy...try to understand how FA works before attributing massive benefit to this **** unit when it's not there.

Bur as I said before... I feel ya.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-08-2014, 04:09 AM

Don't be stupid. Follow in game clock... Not the mods. Tighten up

Fergus14
05-08-2014, 07:10 AM
So, cj and other mods, let me get this clear:

- you called this thing a glitch
- glitching is against tos and reason for permanent banning
- you waited with solving this glitch until after wd, giving the glitchers a HUGE advantage over other players
- you are now taking away the units and refunding the le units sacrificed during FA, thereby not abiding your own tos and giving those same players another unfair advantage in another event (FA).
- you are capable to rectify the unlocked top valor units issue (if you can solve the le issue, the valor glitch issue is easy), but you won't
- you are not going to reimburse all players who've spent gold during FA and WD

To sum it up: you are not punishing but rewarding those who you consider cheaters and not reimbursing those affected who spent gold?

If any of the above is factually incorrect, mods, please let me know. I know you are reading this, so the absence of any answer will also be an answer.

Another reason why I'll not spend a penny on this game again.

Can Gree reimburse me for the billions I lost by being raided by players who made themselves twice as strong as me for 3 weeks and now find themselves half as weak??? I doubt it.

Allday
05-08-2014, 07:23 AM
I'll take the silence as you deciding to at least stop lying. I know it was hard for you.
He already said your statements were not true.

HGF69
05-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Can someone clarify please.

Are gree now saying that they will restore units which were deployed during FA or not? I getting slightly confused?

Thief
05-08-2014, 08:48 AM

Are gree now saying that they will restore units which were deployed during FA or not? I getting slightly confused?

Not Restoring units.....but by their logic they should refund anyone who sacraficed any gold units with the amount of gold they spent on the units themselves.

So all of my old 1 year LE sets that i sacraficed during FA i get a gold refund for now right? :D

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-08-2014, 08:56 AM

Well... Being that I'm not an omnipotent god overlord... It's hard to say for sure... It's gree after all. But as best as I can tell what's happening is the extra bonus units people won for buying and deploying the cheapest LE unit... Are being removed. The gold that they spent on the cheapest (deployed) LE unit is also being refunded.

DFI
05-08-2014, 09:07 AM
I don't get why players who took advantage of a known glitch don't get banned... oh yeah too many players who regularly spend $$$ cheated. That would cost gree revenue. This is quite dissapointing.

Seriously, who gives a rats ass if sup sent tickets after being caught using a glitch. How is this honorable? Perhaps in some convoluted world. Take away the FA prizes. And not just from SUP but from all factions with even one member who used the glitch.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-08-2014, 09:23 AM
Seriously, who gives a rats ass if sup sent tickets after being caught using a glitch. How is this honorable? Perhaps in some convoluted world. Take away the FA prizes. And not just from SUP but from all factions with even one member who used the glitch.

What are you guys... dumber than a box of rocks? If you want to punish people for using this... They should have had the bonus units removed and should NOT have been refunded the gold they spent. But this exploit had ZERO IMPACT on the FA results.

How do you guys function in the real world? Is FA sooooo hard to understand that you have no conception of how the event works? What makes your little brains hum that this was any advantage at all in that event. You really must be using the most garbage units possible if you think deploying a 5K unit would do anything at all besides waste a perfectly good deploy.

Get your facts straight... this gave people a stats advantage... NOT a deploy advantage in FA. So if you want the punishment to match the crime... You should be complaining that gold is being refunded... Not about the placement in FA. Don't delude yourself into thinking the only reason your faction didn't perform well is because people were dropping these garbage 5K units. If you think that... you should just take the event off... As you are lost. Place blame where it's do. This is like saying an LTQ energy glitch gave people an unfair advantage on the scratchers. Sheesh...

Allday
05-08-2014, 09:44 AM
What are you guys... dumber than a box of rocks? If you want to punish people for using this... They should have had the bonus units removed and should NOT have been refunded the gold they spent. But this exploit had ZERO IMPACT on the FA results.

How do you guys function in the real world? Is FA sooooo hard to understand that you have no conception of how the event works? What makes your little brains hum that this was any advantage at all in that event. You really must be using the most garbage units possible if you think deploying a 5K unit would do anything at all besides waste a perfectly good deploy.

Get your facts straight... this gave people a stats advantage... NOT a deploy advantage in FA. So if you want the punishment to match the crime... You should be complaining that gold is being refunded... Not about the placement in FA. Don't delude yourself into thinking the only reason your faction didn't perform well is because people were dropping these garbage 5K units. If you think that... you should just take the event off... As you are lost. Place blame where it's do. This is like saying an LTQ energy glitch gave people an unfair advantage on the scratchers. Sheesh...
This is not exactly 100% accurate but I get your point. With FA (like the old PVP events) normally not every member in a faction completes in the event. The LE glitch caused more members to complete thus giving factions that used the glitch an advantage. The FA event and the LE glitch were used in conjunction with one another. Not exactly the same as comparing scratches to energy hacking.

But like I said my point is they bought a unit which they received. Then they used it, why should it be refunded. They got what was paid for. The only thing Gree removed is the units that should have never been received in the first place.

Dang it, I deployed my tatical nukes (old Gold unit) but Gree did give me my 750 gold per unit back.

Allday
05-08-2014, 10:02 AM
Additionally, I believe you are making a false assumption that every member in a top faction only deploys growlers. 5 and 10K units can have a impact.

AHH
05-08-2014, 10:04 AM

Hilarious....thanks for the laugh. You're first post explaining the logic was pretty straight forward, yet it appears some still can't grasp it.

Genen
05-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Your blind loyalty to them is perhaps admirable but truly sad especially given you aren't even in s1 or s2. There are screenshots of Corey's choppers that are no longer there but you will as usual say they were photoshopped or some nonsense so let me suggest this, take a look at what's left (all rare and some uncommon). Confirm it for yourself and then pls come back on here and retract your statement and perhaps open your mind to the fact that all is not as you have been lead to believe.
How many wrappers did you lose bird?

MAD NUGGETT
05-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Gosh monster kong. The lies are getting insane, you seem quite bitter and in love with my game. My game is unchanged along with my stats. Please present photoshopped pics. Thank you.

Genen
05-08-2014, 11:04 AM
Gosh monster kong. The lies are getting insane, you seem quite bitter and in love with my game. My game is unchanged along with my stats. Please present photoshopped pics. Thank you.
Corey I see you have a following among our feathered friends. I do not remember any complains about your game when you one of the penguins.

MAD NUGGETT
05-08-2014, 11:09 AM
Gene, birds are truly jealous of me. Why wouldn't they be? I am solid game player with a impeccable reputation.

Genen
05-08-2014, 11:13 AM
Gene, birds are truly jealous of me. Why wouldn't they be? I am solid game player with a impeccable reputation.
Then you cannot pass flock acceptance test. You have to be cult member, hater and believe when Chicago Thug would tell you won when you lost.

MAD NUGGETT
05-08-2014, 11:19 AM
It's known as the bird spin. Similar to angel dust but with mind erasing capabilities.

What happened?

We won

Awesome

Pidgeot
05-08-2014, 11:23 AM
I happen to love birds. Not only do they taste good but they make good pets. Genen, you seem to love birds with the way to talk about them, which is your favorite bird? I'm pretty fond of Owls.

Genen
05-08-2014, 11:31 AM
I happen to love birds. Not only do they taste good but they make good pets. Genen, you seem to love birds with the way to talk about them, which is your favorite bird? I'm pretty fond of Owls.
Yes I am one of the most famous experts in reading penguins brain. They even subconsciously follow my advise. I call Chozzer Saint Chozzer because his morale values beyond reproach (sarcasm) and he changes his ign to Saint Chozzer. I call Papa Bird - Chicago Thug and he made every penguin change their names to mafia figures. I am sending them certain signals via satellites and they even do not know why they do certain things. Like for example over scoring 4th place by 40 million. They knew it's bad really bad move but my signal to their brains made them tap uncontrollably.

MAD NUGGETT
05-08-2014, 11:32 AM
They talk, they laugh, they sing, they never shut up.
Mine can hover in the air, like a helicopter, and then crap on your head.
They can crack walnuts with their beaks, and break fingers, and remote controls, and your cell phone, and anything of value you put within reach.
Bird poop doesn’t stink too much, and they won’t pee on you, but they do **** on the floor right in the exact place where you walk.
If you are in the kitchen, they will call to you, and call to you, and call to you.
They are destructive, like a three-year old with a knife, and can destroy a $30 bird toy in fifteen minutes.
You can see they are like little dinosaurs. With feathers, and act like a T-Rex, only worse.
You should feed them fruits and vegetables, even though they don’t eat them and will instead spatter them on the walls.
They warn you when a bad man comes in the house. Sometimes they warn you even when a nice man comes in the house.
They crap in the morning. Lots.
Your wife will likely leave you if you travel a lot and she has to care for your birds when you are away.
They have a sense of humor, and love to **** with you by whistling during your favorite TV show.
If you have a lot of them, you must order big bags of bulk bird food on the Internet. And crushed walnut. And bird toys. And dried fruit.
They drop their toys on the floor and watch as you go pick them up. Then they do it again, and again, and again.
If you put one on the floor, he will walk around like he owns the place, and then he will bite your toes.
If you own birds, you should have an understanding daughter-in-law to take care of them when you die.
Having birds means you’re part of a flock, which is sort of like marrying into a big loud drunk family from Bemidji and having the whole clan over for a party every weekend.
They can fly and I can’t, and I dream about it nearly every night. It drives me crazy.

Pidgeot
05-08-2014, 11:41 AM
^ The joy of birds, right?

lemonhaze
05-08-2014, 11:43 AM
u gotta love the online killers

MAD NUGGETT
05-08-2014, 11:46 AM
We must all be very careful of these birds. They must have one player in antartica. Please be advised:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/05/06/new-penguin-flu-found-in-antarctica/

Genen
05-08-2014, 11:47 AM
^ The joy of birds, right?
Joy of plucking them and see how Chicago Thug spins their miserable failures battle after battle. Also see with some sadness how they destroying one team after another by intimidating and lying to their leaders. Birds track pretty bad on this issue. You can ask Dogs, JK and now RA. Chicago Thug will come over promise them a world, scheme their best players and as a result these use to be strong teams lay in the ruins. And this repeats again and again. Birds like vampires when they about to be vanished they will find another gullible victim faction and suck blood from them to just live another day.

Allday
05-08-2014, 12:19 PM
Your blind loyalty to them is perhaps admirable but truly sad especially given you aren't even in s1 or s2. There are screenshots of Corey's choppers that are no longer there but you will as usual say they were photoshopped or some nonsense so let me suggest this, take a look at what's left (all rare and some uncommon). Confirm it for yourself and then pls come back on here and retract your statement and perhaps open your mind to the fact that all is not as you have been lead to believe.
Ok troll with a forum account that is 2 days old. I'm against hacking and glitching and I always have been. If my interests happen to line up with SUP then so be it. It seems your interests a line with hackers/glitchers and a known haction.

Genen
05-08-2014, 12:26 PM
Ok troll with a forum account that is 2 days old. I'm against hacking and glitching and I always have been. If my interests happen to line up with SUP then so be it. It seems your interests a line with hackers/glitchers and a known haction.
hey bro isn't it interesting that birds never wanna admit what faction their belong or what are their names? I don't think they feel so proud about their flock membership.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-08-2014, 12:35 PM
This is not exactly 100% accurate but I get your point. With FA (like the old PVP events) normally not every member in a faction completes in the event. The LE glitch caused more members to complete thus giving factions that used the glitch an advantage. The FA event and the LE glitch were used in conjunction with one another. Not exactly the same as comparing scratches to energy hacking.

But like I said my point is they bought a unit which they received. Then they used it, why should it be refunded. They got what was paid for. The only thing Gree removed is the units that should have never been received in the first place.

Dang it, I deployed my tatical nukes (old Gold unit) but Gree did give me my 750 gold per unit back.

No no no... You're reaching. Are you suggesting SUP1 or OSW would have had poor participation if it wasn't for that exploit? FA is nothing like the PvP and it wasn't bc of this exploit that people were active. My entire faction is ultra active in this event bc of this? Nonsense. While you drink good beer sir.. You are totally confused about this event. Or at least how it's played at that level. To rank high it does indeed tak an incredibly active faction. This exploit wasn't available in the first two FA... Did these two teams stumble in those? I mean.. By your rationale... There was no exploit so clearly they have ranked 1-3 with poor participation. No chance. If you think this is a "pop on make some deploys and forget about it" kind of event in the higher ranks... Come join my faction... See the level of activity required to rank high. The fact that they were exploiting this glitch had ZERO impact on the FA results... ZERO... Besides of course... Dropping their deploy stats by around 43K per deploy.,. Dropping mind you... Not increasing.

Showtime
05-08-2014, 12:41 PM
I am new to the forum, and may be a short lived member. Everyone crying over this glitch and that glitch, shut up and deal with it. It isn't fair that people spend more than me and have stronger units(still mocking cry babies) thanks to all the productive members of the forum that offer ideas, and insight on how to improve the game.

Allday
05-08-2014, 12:42 PM
hey bro isn't it interesting that birds never wanna admit what faction their belong or what are their names? I don't think they feel so proud about their flock membership.
Yeah, they don't seem very proud. All these new forum accounts have zero credibility, those accounts were created with the sole purpose of trolling and spreading their propaganda. At least Ferr (the propaganda king) didn't hide behind fake names.

Speed ump
05-08-2014, 12:44 PM
Monster, you seem to have mad nugget confused with another player. I'm sure he'd be happy to share his actuall identity with you if you'll share and prove yours, so you can confirm his real inventory. Cosmic, it dosnt matter if the units deployed had a value of 10 attack points. The point is, they were free. Zero cost. For anyone else that has them, they paid 65 gold. Times the number they have. Foo and white, that is right on the money. Plainly the tos were broken. There's no question of this. It seems that gree is telling us the tos no longer are valid, and feel free to take advantage in any way you see fit. There are no penalties for this. The worst that happens is they remove the advantage given, if enough people complain.

MAD NUGGETT
05-08-2014, 12:49 PM
No no no... You're reaching. Are you suggesting SUP1 or OSW would have had poor participation if it wasn't for that exploit? FA is nothing like the PvP and it wasn't bc of this exploit that people were active. My entire faction is ultra active in this event bc of this? Nonsense. While you drink good beer sir.. You are totally confused about this event. Or at least how it's played at that level. To rank high it does indeed tak an incredibly active faction. This exploit wasn't available in the first two FA... Did these two teams stumble in those? I mean.. By your rationale... There was no exploit so clearly they have ranked 1-3 with poor participation. No chance. If you think this is a "pop on make some deploys and forget about it" kind of event in the higher ranks... Come join my faction... See the level of activity required to rank high. The fact that they were exploiting this glitch had ZERO impact on the FA results... ZERO... Besides of course... Dropping their deploy stats by around 43K per deploy.,. Dropping mind you... Not increasing.

lol, incorrect sir! Wrong wrong

Tony81
05-08-2014, 01:02 PM

You sir are quickly becoming a forum legend. All your posts have quite the following. Now if we could just work on you being a well-liked individual...

Genen
05-08-2014, 01:08 PM
I am new to the forum, and may be a short lived member. Everyone crying over this glitch and that glitch, shut up and deal with it. It isn't fair that people spend more than me and have stronger units(still mocking cry babies) thanks to all the productive members of the forum that offer ideas, and insight on how to improve the game.
Are you high son?

Allday
05-08-2014, 01:09 PM
LOL - Crying about cry babies. You are a productive forum member aren't you.

Genen
05-08-2014, 01:16 PM
LOL - Crying about cry babies. You are a productive forum member aren't you.
Beats me. Name of this thread "So the LE Glitch units were removed..... Hahahaha" so it's clear about a little victory over cheaters. This little troll creates new account and he makes his first post here

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-08-2014, 01:16 PM

Okay folks... You heard it from the SUP resident idiot... Apparently the exploit WAS the reason they were so active. Apparently SUP won't participate in FA unless there is some exploit which warrants it. I stand corrected.

MAD NUGGETT
05-08-2014, 01:18 PM
You sir are quickly becoming a forum legend. All your posts have quite the following. Now if we could just work on you being a well-liked individual...

All you have to do is read people's feedback to my posts and it is very clear I am well liked. Lmao.

MAD NUGGETT
05-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Okay folks... You heard it from the SUP resident idiot... Apparently the exploit WAS the reason they were so active. Apparently SUP won't participate in FA unless there is some exploit which warrants it. I stand corrected.

My favorite part was about the exploit only being discovered on the 3rd fa. Solid intel.

MAD NUGGETT
05-08-2014, 01:22 PM

Btw, allday is in sup so I don't think he needs to see your teams uber participation.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-08-2014, 01:23 PM

Oh don't fault him for that post. At least the idiot wasn't mumbling about "birds". Most of his posts can be summed up by:

"Birds... birds... Drrr drrrrr" *mumble mumble* "damn birds"... I also imagine him to look like a homeless man. Sitting with urine soaked clothing... Just going on and on about "birds".

Clearly he's obsessed with the birds. While OSW hasn't been able to dethrone SUP in WD... They have succeeded in getting into this guys head.

Strange though... By proxy I was defending SUP. But he says I'm wrong. That should tell you something.

Allday
05-08-2014, 01:24 PM
Is it not possible to have a logical discussion with you without you calling people idiots and "dumb as a box of rocks"? I disagree with your assumption that every one in a top faction only deploys growlers.

MAD NUGGETT
05-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Oh don't fault him for that post. At least the idiot wasn't mumbling about "birds". Most of his posts can be summed up by:

"Birds... birds... Drrr drrrrr" *mumble mumble* "damn birds"... I also imagine him to look like a homeless man. Sitting with urine soaked clothing... Just going on and on about "birds".

Clearly he's obsessed with the birds. While OSW hasn't been able to dethrone SUP in WD... They have succeeded in getting into this guys head.

Strange though... By proxy I was defending SUP. But he says I'm wrong. That should tell you something.

You are wrong and most likely some form of bird.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-08-2014, 01:32 PM
Is it not possible to have a logical discussion with you without you calling people idiots and "dumb as a box of rocks"? I disagree with your assumption that every one in a top faction only deploys growlers.

No you're right. My bad..

I can tell you no one in my faction... Is deploying any units as weak as the LE unit.

I apologize though. As it's clear I was wrong on this one. They wouldn't have been active in FA if it weren't for the glitch. I figured that was a long shot. Since SUP seems to be active in everything. But apparently you were correct. Although... They can only deploy one of those 5K monster units at a time. Still no impact on FA... Besides the fact that they need an exploit to entice them to take part.

Sorry for calling people idiots and boxes of rocks. I guess I should be a little nicer. However, it's most definitely warranted when people keep railing against SUP for using this... Particularly when half their argument is that SUP wouldn't have performed in FA without it. Still think it's nonsense. I think you're over-exaggerating the effect this had on that particular event (not on general stats).

as far as MN... Well... That guy is clearly an idiot... Calling him anything else would be giving him too much credit.

MAD NUGGETT
05-08-2014, 01:38 PM
At least I wasn't wrong like you idiot..

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-08-2014, 01:43 PM
At least I wasn't wrong like you idiot..

Touché....

Tony81
05-08-2014, 01:46 PM

So you're saying birds are involved...

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-08-2014, 01:52 PM
So you're saying birds are involved...

I have no idea lol. It's all nonsense on these forums. I'm just jabber jawin' about completely pointless ****. I have no idea what SUP or OSW does. Just some time pass...

Tony81
05-08-2014, 02:02 PM
I have no idea lol. It's all nonsense on these forums. I'm just jabber jawin' about completely pointless ****. I have no idea what SUP or OSW does. Just some time pass...

Exactly what we all do... Mad Nuggett especially. Without the nonsense, no one cares enough to respond. It's just that the majority of those who do respond don't get it. Lol

MAD NUGGETT
05-08-2014, 02:05 PM
Exactly what we all do... Mad Nuggett especially. Without the nonsense, no one cares enough to respond. It's just that the majority of those who do respond don't get it. Lol

Essentially sums up my forum experience. Nicely said Tony.

MAD NUGGETT
05-08-2014, 02:05 PM
Monster again with the lies bro? Mr 4 day old account talking lying? Hilarious.

Tony81
05-08-2014, 02:07 PM

Oh, by the way, no one has gotten into Corey's head. He actually just enjoys getting into everyone else's. But shhh... It's a secret.

WBS
05-08-2014, 02:40 PM
"They"? Your team as well right? Now to make it all "morally" correct in the world (your term, not mine) gree has to remove the top air valor unit that you currently have multiples of right? And just to be CRYSTAL clear, those were two direct questions SPEED.

It won't happen. The banter between SUP and OSW is to try and make the other teams cheating look bad while distracting everyone else from there own cheating. Let it Ride man SUP and OSW have lost alot of respect from there actions. Let them sling mud as it interesting listening to those 2 teams fight about who is the holier than art thou cheaters.

Sigg
05-08-2014, 02:51 PM
You are wrong and most likely some form of bird.

I liked this one. Probably way too much.

Speed ump
05-08-2014, 04:20 PM
Cosmic, obviously you don't have clue, as you said. Let me speak more slowly for you. The value of the units is not relevant. They got the units they paid for, and they used them. Then they got a refund for those units, therefore, they were FREE. zero cost. Nada, zip. Then refund me for all the low value gold units I ever bought that don't play. That would be a huge sum owed back to me. I could play for FREEfor a very long time on that amount of gold. It would be in the many millions of gold on each of my games.

Azreiel
05-08-2014, 04:24 PM
If gree does not ban these people which they won't, but they have set their self up for a possible lawsuit. They ban people for using a single glitch but not these that are known and proven to do so are not.

Genen
05-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Cosmic, obviously you don't have clue, as you said. Let me speak more slowly for you. The value of the units is not relevant. They got the units they paid for, and they used them. Then they got a refund for those units, therefore, they were FREE. zero cost. Nada, zip. Then refund me for all the low value gold units I ever bought that don't play. That would be a huge sum owed back to me. I could play for FREEfor a very long time on that amount of gold. It would be in the many millions of gold on each of my games.
You should said let me type slowly or ask him to read slowly

Greg76
05-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Lmao a lawsuit??? Are you serious? Its a game relax everyone. There was a glitch, who cares. There are jailbroken phones used all the time. Look at top50 players in current crate event. Do you honestly think they are all spending thousands of dollars a month for events and to score over 1m wdp hahaha. Ive known plenty of players in top 25 that have done it.

Allday
05-08-2014, 05:53 PM
Ahh. You are on to something. Somebody told somebody that there be some "scanners" somewhere outside supland now. Could be just a rumor...
Haha, more vague posts from a guy with a two day account.

Allday
05-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Have you checked Corey's inventory yet and come to apologize. I did make one mistake, he still has 3 Antioch mi24s down from 28.. I guess some needed spare parts. That's 2 tanks, 8 carriers and 3 copters on 13 sets... Go see for yourself.
I can't see Corey at my lvl. I simply informed you that he did respond after you claimed he was "silent". This was a fact that you didn't like so you attacked me.

Speed ump
05-08-2014, 06:35 PM
Greg I can't speak for the other teams, and I , as no one can guarantee what another person does. I do know that I've seen firsthad the iTunes receipts from a very good portion of the top two teams, and yes, there's a huge number of people actually spending that kind of money. Obviously you can't, and many people cannot. But believe it or not there's a lot of people in the world who can. It's a very small percentage of the overall numbers in the game. Maybe you think that's nuts, and it prob is. I heard of a game in Japan where one player paid 45k for the top unit in the game. It was so powerful that even his own team colluded with others to help destroy it in a huge ambush. Guess they didn't have indestructible units in that game. That's 45k for just one unit. Even I think that's nuts. But, it's his money to do with as he pleases, bet it sure hurt when it was destroyed, ouch. since you can't perceive people spending that in your mind, it dosnt exist. Just like 200 ft yachts, private jets, 50 mil mansions, million dollar cars, erc, etc don't exist.

fofito30
05-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Have you checked Corey's inventory yet and come to apologize. I did make one mistake, he still has 3 Antioch mi24s down from 28.. I guess some needed spare parts. That's 2 tanks, 8 carriers and 3 copters on 13 sets... Go see for yourself.
Have you check BulletProof units? Also his low level for somebody playing in FER/TKO/OSW since Poland and doing all event? Weird how you just want to divert the attention from your own faction cheats by trying a smear campaign against others.

Allday
05-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Greg I can't speak for the other teams, and I , as no one can guarantee what another person does. I do know that I've seen firsthad the iTunes receipts from a very good portion of the top two teams, and yes, there's a huge number of people actually spending that kind of money. Obviously you can't, and many people cannot. But believe it or not there's a lot of people in the world who can. It's a very small percentage of the overall numbers in the game. Maybe you think that's nuts, and it prob is. I heard of a game in Japan where one player paid 45k for the top unit in the game. It was so powerful that even his own team colluded with others to help destroy it in a huge ambush. Guess they didn't have indestructible units in that game. That's 45k for just one unit. Even I think that's nuts. But, it's his money to do with as he pleases, bet it sure hurt when it was destroyed, ouch. since you can't perceive people spending that in your mind, it dosnt exist. Just like 200 ft yachts, private jets, 50 mil mansions, million dollar cars, erc, etc don't exist.
I know many of those guys in the top 50 and they have spent a ton to get what they rightfully deserve, this is why I hate hacking/glitching. I'm sick of people getting for free what my friends pay for. I'm not sure why people don't understand this.

Allday
05-08-2014, 06:47 PM
Have you check BulletProof units? Also his low level for somebody playing in FER/TKO/OSW since Poland and doing all event? Weird how you just want to divert the attention from your own faction cheats by trying a smear campaign against others.
It's funny somebody on this thread called you and others (including me) "dumb as a box of rocks". Lol I'll take that box of rocks any day over cosmos faction in a WD.

Speed ump
05-08-2014, 06:47 PM
They feel entitled. For some reason many people something is owed to them, and the top team or teams have stolen it from them. In the real world there is no way I'm going to get a Bugatti. Oh well, I'll just have to learn to live with that fact, not figure some way I can cheat my way Into one. No one owes me anything that I can provide for myself, or I didn't pay for myself

Speed ump
05-08-2014, 06:54 PM
The LE glitch is like me getting a Bugatti for the price of just buying the steering wheel. If I payed for a steering wheel and the dealership handed me the keys to a car, you think I wouldn't be looking for the police in the rear view mirror? Come on, get real, yes the dealer made a mistake, but how stupid would that sound as an excuse. Anything else, and you're lying to yourself, and it's not going to fly in the real world either. Still you read about such fools all the time. People do some really crazy stuff.

MAD NUGGETT
05-08-2014, 08:23 PM

Are you saying I purchased 13 sets? Shame on me..

DFI
05-09-2014, 04:42 AM

No **** schlock, you don't think I understand that? How do you get to your stupid rant from what I posted? If you read my other posts, we are saying the same thing. Before yelling and going off, be a bit more educated yourself.

Speed ump
05-09-2014, 08:30 AM
Some people just feel the end to rant.