PDA

View Full Version : Three Rules to Play By!

Niall
09-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Please add 428 069 319
Irish player at level 70
Three rules to play by:
1) Don't play with real money
2) Don't attack the same rival more than once
3) Don't rob the same rival more than once

Attack and rob them until they're broke but don't keep going back to the same players to attack and rob, let them get into the game and play, up their level and enjoy it!

cliffordan
09-09-2011, 05:38 PM
My rivals list of the rivals window doesn't change in a few days! I'm facing the same 20 rivals only, so I have to attack and rob the same rival many many...... times! I bored with those rivals already! I hope they fix this problem soon!

cliffordan
09-09-2011, 05:40 PM
I'd rather to pay for the game than to buy real money in a game!

KemoKidd
09-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Sorry but if there is a nice hood I will look for that person and rob them for all I can get eveytime I see them! There are so many terrible hoods at even level 96 that I have to do this. Its too much of a waste of time to go from hood to hood to see they have no money and an iph of $20,000.

Babytway
09-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Sorry but if there is a nice hood I will look for that person and rob them for all I can get eveytime I see them! There are so many terrible hoods at even level 96 that I have to do this. Its too much of a waste of time to go from hood to hood to see they have no money and an iph of $20,000.

don't answer this necro thread check the dates someone's is bored and want a lil attention