PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Justice is he back?

James John Jilly
05-07-2014, 12:15 AM
Ok so for some reason when someone posts about this clown PJ, speed ump comes to his every will and need. Where are thou speed, I have very important business plans about merging with your faction, we must negotiate.

James John Jilly
05-07-2014, 12:17 AM
Which of the following questions would you like to know about them?

Rough Neck
05-07-2014, 12:39 AM
Which or who do you refer to, there are 3 different group, PUN, SUP and Pirates ???

Mastert55!
05-07-2014, 03:12 AM
Lol you guys hate too much on pirates. Anybody here would gladly take on their cause and rank if it were offered. Given they spent the same amount of gold they currently do. I mean who wouldn't want to battle among the top 120 players in the world? And no I'm not kissing their ass, I'm just stating facts.

MaverickINsc
05-07-2014, 07:51 AM
Lol you guys hate too much on pirates. Anybody here would gladly take on their cause and rank if it were offered. Given they spent the same amount of gold they currently do. I mean who wouldn't want to battle among the top 120 players in the world? And no I'm not kissing their ass, I'm just stating facts.

good for them.....and I know they have sound strategies.....but this is a pay to play game inside top 75.....they are definitely the 120 best spenders.....that's the facts....no disrespect......they can afford it so good for them

Allday
05-07-2014, 07:54 AM
Ok so for some reason when someone posts about this clown PJ, speed ump comes to his every will and need. Where are thou speed, I have very important business plans about merging with your faction, we must negotiate.
Wow this is one of dumbest posts/polls I have ever seen. You should delete it now, I'm embarrassed for you.

MAD NUGGETT
05-07-2014, 12:01 PM
Well, where is speed to negotiate this most important business matter? I mean, does he not want to explore all of his options?

David Steelman
05-07-2014, 12:38 PM

Hmm, the facts u r stating. And some more facts I share:

Q Why is pirating addictive???

A They say, once u lose ur first hand, u get hooked.

Jhenry02
05-07-2014, 02:54 PM
That douche never left.

Mcdoc
05-07-2014, 04:48 PM
That douche never left.

ha ha ha - I think he is parading around as the first cousin to Cruella.de_ville